Anyone else believe in elven supremacy?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
Well, Talos has an amulet. Checkmate Thalmor.

Anwrise888

A very naughty naughty kinky mage....
The nords are so idiotic. They get mad just because the are not not allowed to worship their god. Gods are for the weak and stupid.
images

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
..Lady Arannelya marched from valenwood into cyrodiil and the empire didn't do a thing, then with thalmor naval vessels giving more support from the south, we drove the legions out of hammerfell. Only to fight anther battle there after the signing of the white gold concordat(battle came to a standstill) The empire lost many lives, and so did the dominion.
Lady Arannelya led an army through Cyrodiil into Hammerfell. She never drove the Imperial Legions out of Hammerfell. The Imperial Legions under General Decianus halted her advance at Skaven. The only reason the Imperial Legions withdrew from Hammerfell is because they were recalled to Cyrodiil to engage the Aldmeri armies at the Battle of the Red Ring.

Prometheus100c

Prometheus
Though i wonder why we won't be able to play as Imperials in Skyrim Online. Extra experience and lore to get if we were able to play as imperials.
Now i have to play as a nordic barbarian with a 30cm penise, seriously those 2 ''races'' were my favorite. But the nords are to monotonous... :rolleyes:

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

Jei El

We will be avenged.
We did win the war with many deaths on our side. We captured the imperial city only to have it taken back by a mass legion, and to have general Naarfin hung from the white gold tower. Lady Arannelya marched from valenwood into cyrodiil and the empire didn't do a thing, then with thalmor naval vessels giving more support from the south, we drove the legions out of hammerfell. Only to fight anther battle there after the signing of the white gold concordat(battle came to a standstill) The empire lost many lives, and so did the dominion.
spysye.png

You sir, are under watch of the PAHAAA.

Harc

Big Hog
Lady Arannelya led an army through Cyrodiil into Hammerfell. She never drove the Imperial Legions out of Hammerfell. The Imperial Legions under General Decianus halted her advance at Skaven. The only reason the Imperial Legions withdrew from Hammerfell is because they were recalled to Cyrodiil to engage the Aldmeri armies at the Battle of the Red Ring.
image.jpg

Dagmar

Alik'r Desert =/= Hammerfell. The Alik'r Desert ends before the city of Skaven. The book you're quoting from is The Great War: A Concise Account of the Great War Between the Empire and the Aldmeri Dominion and it states that the Imperial Legions in the northern region of Hammerfell were reinforced by Legions out of High Rock, engaged the Aldmeri Dominion forces that crossed the Alik'r Desert at Skavin, and only left Hammerfell because they were recalled to Cyrodiil:
A Concise Account of the Great War Between the Empire and the Aldmeri Dominion said:
The survivors of the March of Thirst regrouped in northern Hammerfell, joined by reinforcements from High Rock.....Lady Arannelya's main army succeeded in crossing the Alik'r Desert. The Imperial Legions under General Decianus met them outside Skaven in a bloody and indecisive clash. Decianus withdrew and left Arannelya in possession of Skaven, but the Aldmeri were too weakened to continue their advance.....In Hammerfell, General Decianus was preparing to drive the Aldmeri back from Skaven when he was ordered to march for Cyrodiil.
The Aldmeri Dominion never drove the Imperial Legion out of Hammerfell. In fact it couldn't even hold what it had gained against the remnants of the Imperial Legion that Decianus left behind together with the Forebear and Crown forces that would comprise the Redguard resistance. Its remaining armies were driven back to the southern region of Hammerfell and eventually lost the will to fight and withdrew from Hammerfell entirely under the terms of the Second Treaty of Stros M'kai.

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
Today I was taking a walk near Northwatch keep to find 3 Thalmor Justiciar and 3 Stormcloack soliders fighting eachother.After not even a minute the Thalmor won hands down , without loosing a single guy.Since I was bored I summoned Ulfric(with console commands).Ulfric shouted the Thalmors weapons down.They didn't even bothered to take them(2 of them kept casting flames and the other one summoned a bound sword).As the battle raged on Ulfric killed 2 and got nearly defeated by the last one when he used a shout to knock him down then kill him too :eek:.

That made me remember about the Markarth incident and how Ulfric was imprisoned.If he had shouts like that how come he got captured?And I do beliave Skyrim get become completely independent(from both the Altmeri Dominion and the Empire) just like Hammerfell did.The Alakir pushed out both the Empire and the Thalmor from Hammerfell with just half the teritorry and half the people.

And even if the Thalamor could regain Hammerfell easily they let it go.So they care more about Talos worshippers then they do about territorry.Talos is Tiber Septim.He founded the Empire and conquered all the known Tamriel.It woud've stayed that way.The first Altmeri Dominion was a fail.The second wasn't as during the Oblivion Crisis the Altmer recieved powers in order to close the gates.After the Oblivion Crisis got over , all Tamriel was weakened except for Summerset Isles.The Thalmor used that power to gain independece , the favor of the Bosmer and Kajiit and a chance to strike.The Emperor was foolish enough to send spies(the Blades) in Valenwood(and possibly Summerset Isles as well).That only angered the Thalmor, and that's how the war started.The Altmeri Dominion was bound to win ,as they had 3 contries full of soliders.The Empire's forces are questionable.The Argonians from Black Marsh didn't help(idk why) , the Dunnmer didn't help(lava),the Alakir were weakened(civil war).Not to mention the territorial advantages the Thalmor had.Im still trieing to figure out how did the emperor recovered Cyrodill after the big fight.

And could someone tell me what were the changes to the first peace treaty and the White-Gold Concordant?Was there any change at all?

No I don't, I encountered two Thalmore troops on my travels and I told them that I would worship whoever I pleased. They proceeded to attack me. Just shows that they are just as bad as every other race, full of violence inside of them. It didn't end well for them and I left rather pleased with my new found armour.

Dagmar

The Alakir pushed out both the Empire and the Thalmor from Hammerfell with just half the teritorry and half the people.
They didn't push the Empire out of Hammerfell. The Empire renounced Hammerfell to maintain compliance with the terms of the White-Gold Concordat. The resistance was comprised out of the ranks of all the Redguards not half of them. It's not as if there was a Redguard faction fighting on behalf of the Aldmeri Dominion.
And even if the Thalamor could regain Hammerfell easily they let it go.So they care more about Talos worshippers then they do about territorry.
The Aldmeri Dominion couldn't hold Hammerfell. The fact that it couldn't do so isn't indicative of any priority of one term of the Concordat over the other. It's simply a reality that it couldn't control.
The first Altmeri Dominion was a fail.The second wasn't as during the Oblivion Crisis the Altmer recieved powers in order to close the gates.After the Oblivion Crisis got over , all Tamriel was weakened except for Summerset Isles.The Thalmor used that power to gain independece , the favor of the Bosmer and Kajiit and a chance to strike.
The Thalmor never received any special powers as they had nothing to do with the closing of the Oblivion gates. That was the accomplishment of Martin Septim and Akatosh. The Thalmor used guile, deceit and behind the scenes support of the coups in Valenwood and Elsweyr.
The Emperor was foolish enough to send spies(the Blades) in Valenwood(and possibly Summerset Isles as well).That only angered the Thalmor, and that's how the war started.
There was nothing foolish about sending Blades to infiltrate the Aldmeri Dominion. Spying for the Emperor has been one of the historic functions of the Blades and it's prudent to spy upon one's enemies. The Aldmeri Dominion didn't start the war because of it. They started the Great War because the Emperor rejected the Aldmeri Dominion's long list of demands included staggering tributes, disbandment of the Blades, outlawing the worship of Talos, and ceding large sections of Hammerfell to the Dominion.
..Im still trieing to figure out how did the emperor recovered Cyrodill after the big fight.
There were no Aldmeri Dominion forces left in Cyrodiil after the Battle of the Red Ring. All engaged the Imperial Legions in that battle and were completely wiped out. The Aldmeri Dominion had no soldiers left to attempt to retake Cyrodiil as it couldn't even reinforce its army in Hammerfell sufficiently to hold the territories it had taken.
And could someone tell me what were the changes to the first peace treaty and the White-Gold Concordant?Was there any change at all?
There was no prior treaty.

Not at all. The thalmor have no right to say so. Skyrim is Nord country, the thalmor have their Isles and if they think they have the right to rule over man they're clearly mistaken. Don't get me wrong though, I love playing as elf.
Just because he said elves does not mean he meant the thalmor, let alone high elves, You nord brute.

Jei El

We will be avenged.
I disapprove of Nords, And you should've read everything to understand what we're talking about. I'm an Argonian btw.

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
There was nothing foolish about sending Blades to infiltrate the Aldmeri Dominion. Spying for the Emperor has been one of the historic functions of the Blades and it's prudent to spy upon one's enemies. The Aldmeri Dominion didn't start the war because of it. They started the Great War because the Emperor rejected the Aldmeri Dominion's long list of demands included staggering tributes, disbandment of the Blades, outlawing the worship of Talos, and ceding large sections of Hammerfell to the Dominion
My point exactly.Their long list of demands was born because of the Blades.The Thalmor send a gift to the emperor that consisted of the heads of all the Blades(or nearly all) sent in Valenwood.The Thalmor wouldn't even knew the Blades existed if the Emperor wouldn't have sent them to spy.
There was no prior treaty.
I was talking about that long list of demands the Thalmor sent before the Great War started.After the war finnished, the White-Gold Concordant had nearly all of the prior demands.The first list of demands requested the worship of Talos to be outlowed , the Emperor refused and after the war he accepted.It requested the Blades to be disbanded , the Empereror refused and after the war he accepted.So goes on.I was wondering if there actually have been a major change .

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
The Thalmore wanted to subjugate the empire. That's why the war started. Beheadind the blades was just sending a message.

Grogmar Ghrobash

'Tis better to be alone, then of bad company.
My point exactly.Their long list of demands was born because of the Blades.The Thalmor send a gift to the emperor that consisted of the heads of all the Blades(or nearly all) sent in Valenwood.The Thalmor wouldn't even knew the Blades existed if the Emperor wouldn't have sent them to spy.

The blades aren't exactly unknown to most of the people in Tamriel.

I was talking about that long list of demands the Thalmor sent before the Great War started.After the war finnished, the White-Gold Concordant had nearly all of the prior demands.The first list of demands requested the worship of Talos to be outlowed , the Emperor refused and after the war he accepted.It requested the Blades to be disbanded , the Empereror refused and after the war he accepted.So goes on.I was wondering if there actually have been a major change .

That was the ultimatum, you asked what the differences between the first peace treaty and the current peace treaty were. Which couldn't exist since there was no war before the W.G.C to require a peace treaty.