• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Neriad13

Premium Member
I switched to third person a split second after Ralof had untied my hands in Helgen and caught an animation of my character rubbing her wrists. It's such a tiny thing, that so few people would notice and yet, there it is, adding character.

Neriad13

Premium Member
I walked all the way to Kynesgrove with Delphine, without stopping along the way or losing her for the very first time ever and thus, got to hear some dialogue from her that I've never heard before.

More specifically, I got to hear her exclaim "Lorkhan's eyes! Look at that big bastard!" upon sighting Alduin and had to chuckle heartily.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
I walked all the way to Kynesgrove with Delphine, without stopping along the way or losing her for the very first time ever and thus, got to hear some dialogue from her that I've never heard before.

More specifically, I got to hear her exclaim "Lorkhan's eyes! Look at that big bastard!" upon sighting Alduin and had to chuckle heartily.
We all hear the Lorkhans Eyes part if we follow her towards the mound behind kynesgrove

My other Wow moment was that yeserday i had a letter from the courier and guess what.. he was naked... and i was like WTF? haha(Bug i assume)

Epic Keith

My other Wow moment was that yeserday i had a letter from the courier and guess what.. he was naked... and i was like WTF? haha(Bug i assume)
That happened to me too!! A few months ago he came in his boots and hat only! LOL!

Epic Keith

Other wow moments

I''m the Harbinger and a guard says, "What do you do? Fetch the mead?"

The the Arch-mage and Farengar says, "If you got the aptitude, you should join the mages college in winterhold"

Daylon

when i watched a guy offer a giant a cow and then the giant bammed him and he skyrocketed to the air and landed right next to me

Daylon

My WOW moment was when i climbed the 7,000 steps to get to greybeards and there was a snow troll. I tried to kill it numerous times and failed. That's when i realized how hard the rest of the game would be. Oh and I ended up just running away from it to get the greybeard quest, couldn't kill it. That's when i made an oath I would go back later to slaughter it and banish it to the depths of HELL
to the depths of oblivion

Daylon

watching the shock on my brothers face when he found out that he got drugged by some dude in an inn, then when he heard he had beenraping dibella dtatues, then found out he offered a goat to a giant, then found he had married another women and had to tell his wife about the ring ps and the marriage then found out it was just a prank.in his words"Shaft is to funky to have actually done this"

Epic Keith

when i saw alvor using the anvil and gerder using the grindstone, I was like, "ALVORS CHEATING ON HIS WIFE!"

Aguero16

When my first horse(Mr Ed) started to attack bandits i was like WTF!! Very cool moment
Alas Mr Ed is no longer with us as he decided to run off a cliff :sadface:
Also turning into a werewolf and going on a rampage though Whiterun for a laugh, those guards didnt stand a chance

Saint Gourtez

i had just recovered the staff of magnus and on my way out of the dungeon this thalmor guy tells me to give him the staff or he will kill me so i attack him and with one hit i decapitated him, it was epic and so satisfying cos he was such an ass!!

Another WOW moment, i saw two dragons at the same time and i was shocked as i can't suvive one damn dragon lol on my sneaky character good assassin i always sneak out and then continue quest when able to fast travel/rest but this time was so close i had ring of waterbreathe and jamp in the water besides Downstar sactuary and swam as far as i could after30mins i eventually escaped.

Neriad13

Premium Member
Another WOW moment, i saw two dragons at the same time and i was shocked as i can't suvive one damn dragon lol on my sneaky character good assassin i always sneak out and then continue quest when able to fast travel/rest but this time was so close i had ring of waterbreathe and jamp in the water besides Downstar sactuary and swam as far as i could after30mins i eventually escaped.

I had something similar happen to me once. I was wearily stumbling out of the back door of Bleak Falls Barrow (I'd returned there for a visit after completing its quest), when a dragon rushed at me the second I'd exited. I was level 2 or 3, was running low on potions, had no companion and thus far had been unable to solo a dragon. I ran. I dove down the mountain and plunged into the White River. The river's current carried me faster downstream, washed me over several waterfalls and into Riverwood. It was pitch black in the village by the time I'd gotten there, due to the "darker nights" mod. The dragon followed me all the way and his fiery breath lit the night. It was terrifying and I couldn't see anything, but the town guards and I fought the beast and we eventually brought it down. What was even more remarkable was that none of the townsfolk got hurt in the ordeal.

Neriad13

Premium Member
I had a glitch-fueled wow moment last night. I've been playing as a severely underpowered battlemage in heavy armor, with no enchanting, very slow leveling and little gold to spare, on Expert difficulty. My main strength is in relying on multiple followers to fight for me. I was level four upon reaching the Thalmor Embassy and knew that it would be a horrifically tricky quest. I was chugging every single potion in my arsenal just to stay alive and considering lowering the difficulty just for this, though it goes against everything I normally do. Surprisingly, I made it through the first building and then sprinted across the enemy-filled courtyard into Elenwen's Solar. It was when I encountered Rulendil and his toadies that I really ran into trouble. My cache of health and magicka potions was already depleted and I did not have the personal fortitude to fight three enemies at once. And just when I thought I was going to die, that I'd have to come away from the mission having failed...my friends charged in, wiping the floor with Rulendil. I was screaming aloud in wonderment at the screen when it happened, freaking out so much that it drew my dad's attention.

"I COULD KISS YOU!" I yelled at Marcurio, as he suavely stood over a Thalmor corpse, "I'M GOING TO KISS YOU!"

I got as close to him as I could and he didn't back away. :cool:

I felt epic as in WOW when i entered a fort and stealth killed/cut their necked each one of em and it was so fun, i love the back stabbing and if the target is too much of a risk to get me caught in attention i'll switch to my glass bow and shoot em with a steel arrow. I was amazed with all the stuff you can accomplish as a skilled assassin for example yeserday i broke out of jail in Downstar, the guards were gone likely defending the town from the 2 dragons outside and i saw two chests, ones prisoners belongings and the edivence, i had a smile and felt happy that the skyrim finally went creative and improved, i took the edivence and hid it elsewhere and took my belongings. So then they didn't have any charges on me and aslong i don't speak to the guard i'm alright. So its awesome, i sneaked out and eventually after a bunch of covvering i took down the dragon with my bows with alot of potions and poisons then i took the bones to sell and run off, guards didn't notice me and if they did they have no charge if they spoke to me.

wat could've of been epic tho if that they coulded made it alot creative such as for mages having a spell to lift everyone up besides you up in the air and drop em down. ah well.

Gearbox_007

SPOILER

After you kill alduin, you know the guy who sends you back? He told me that he would see me in sovengarde after my adventures were over. So then I go do the companions quests and I get rid of wolf form because I didn't want to hunt forever after my character died, I wanted to go to sovengarde like a true nord. Then I was like, " why the heck did I just get rid of wolf form, I'm never going to go to sovengarde...
How Bethesda managed to get me thinking like a nord is beyond me.

Epic Keith

To all of saying you met two dragons....

I had an encounter with three........(if you include Odahviing :p)

Haugs

Would you share your little "wow" or "omg really?" or "holy crud that was cool" moments with the rest of us? All those tiny things that go into making this a supremely amazing and deep game.

I had one just recently, something small that knocked my socks off. I was getting into a carriage, and the driver, as part of idle chat, appropriately referenced the weather. An NPC. Noticed the weather. And mentioned it. DUDE.

I know, dumb nothing, but things like that are startling and incredible because of the depth they add to the game.

How 'bout you?

I can honestly say I've had a number of wow moments, the portal to sovngarde, the opening of the game, but I think one of my biggest wow moments is when I first entered BlackReach. I am a HUGE Morrowind fan and the environment just feels like Morrowind. Plus you add in the Dwemer ruins and it's a win win baby!!

Mushroom Surprise

I was once walking up a mountain and I didn't know that it was the one with Krosis and a dragon on it, so naturally, when I saw the word wall I headed towards it, when outta freaking nowhere a dragon pops up. So I'm like ok yeah I'll just grab the word real quick and book it out of there. Well, it didn't exactly go as I planned because once I got to the work wall Krosis popped up and started launching fireballs at me so I ran and hid behind a rock. But then this group of bandits appeared and started attacking me for who knows why. So I was running away and Krosis and the dragon started attacking the bandits, but as if that wasn't enough, one of those ice bears and a saber cat popped up. So it was basically a four-way battle happening haha. Of course I let them duke it out and dove in to clean up the survivors and take the loot :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts