• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
It happened today when I was doing the mission, Rescue from fort Kastav, One o the Stormcloaks were gunna kill my pals so I shot an arrow at him, Suddenly it went in third person and the camera was looking at me then switch to the Stormcloak and the arrow hit him in the face and twirled and fell face down

The Seeker

When I stumbled upon the Giant Club that did a gazillion damage on the ground that I couldn't pick up and figured out myself that your companion can pick it up and equip it and I was like wow that is awesome. Just when I thought I knew just about everything about the game, to my amazement I always find something new.

iPodcheese

*MINOR SPOILER* one 'wow' moment I had was during the Stormcloack storyline you storm soiltude!! It was amazing it felt like a real war fighting at Ulfrics side absolutely amazing I tells ya.

theoduck

If persimmons approach, Khajiit will smell them.
Would you share your little "wow" or "omg really?" or "holy crud that was cool" moments with the rest of us? All those tiny things that go into making this a supremely amazing and deep game.

I had one just recently, something small that knocked my socks off. I was getting into a carriage, and the driver, as part of idle chat, appropriately referenced the weather. An NPC. Noticed the weather. And mentioned it. DUDE.

I know, dumb nothing, but things like that are startling and incredible because of the depth they add to the game.

How 'bout you?

I passed that horse in Riverwood just now in the middle of the night. As I was leaving the other side of town, I noticed this clip-clop behind me. "Is the horse following me?"

Yes, it was... but because Jenassa had stolen it. I didn't ask her to do that. She just did. She dismounted a couple of seconds after I turned around and noticed.

Bwahahahaha!

Skyrim has considerably less humor than Dragon Age: Origins did, but this reminded me of when you free Shale in DAO and she squashes a chicken, then shrugs.

DeadxTime

Well I have had alot of wow moments but the ones I can remember are when I first escaped Helgan and saw Skyrim with my own eyes. Another is when I first arrived at Windhelm and saw the Aurora and the falling snow. The most recent was when I was in a cave and I kept doing the same finisher over and over again on the army of Dragur.

DeadxTime

Mine was the time the person above me had the same avatar :p

Haha small world isn't it. XD

DeadxTime

Greetings. so you play Fallout three? I can honostly say I played every mission in that game it was too much fun and I had too much time on my hands.

Yeah, and the story really intrigued me. Actually bought fallout 1 and 2 to get to know Vault-tec better ^^ evil bastards...

DeadxTime

Haha I have not played the first two but I know some of the story but in my eyes this game was Bethesda's best game because it was realistic and fictional at the same time hmmm I may need to play again know it's been almost a year or two. I never got to play New Vegas because my game had so many glitches like falling through the map flashing lights and for some reason the hardest monsters would spawn out of nowhere so the town I was in would get destroyed an then I would get mowed down trying to reload my Varmint rifle haha.

DeadxTime

Mine as well there is no other game that captures the beauty and desoletness of a ravaged world that is Fallout 3. Though Borderlands was alot of fun too.

DeadxTime

It's a fun game for a mature audience as it has alot of adult humor not for kids and is violent but the story is solid not the best but what saves the game is all of the dlc packs except Mad moxxi's Underdome Riot don't but that haha. My favorite dlc's for that game was The Zombie Island and Claptraps new Robot Revolution. It's an RPG too so if you liked Fallout you would probably like Borderlands too though they are quit different.

DeadxTime

Yeah the main focus of the game is that you try to collect as much loot as possible and the game has millions of guns as they are randomly generated into the game.

DeadxTime

Try going to gamestop and look for the game of the year edition as it has all of the dlc but they are codes so you sither need live playstation network or internet connection. what system do you play on?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts