• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I play pc only. I love how you can change everything to your liking with it.

DeadxTime

I believe the game is on pc and yeah the game is alot of fun and it has four player co op so you can play it with friends and they can drop in or out at any time without affecting the host's game.

DeadxTime

Yeah it's mostly for fun but you can beat the game with people you don't have do do it alone which is quite rare in a game.

This is the best game I have ever played. Last night I started a new game, but foolishly spent my gold buying top of the line armor and potions that I didn't even need yet.(two hours in steel armor is what is top of the line.) Well needless to say after about two and a half hours I became over encumbered. I needed a house! With 16 gold, this can be challenging so I decided, "Well I am a theif and an assassin, and Riverwood DOES have the secret room in the inn." I dropped a few dragon bones and fast traveled.

Now in Riverwood, the thought of owning the inn just wasn't good enough. I needed the entire town. I killed a chicken right outside of Sven's house to get the party started. EVERYONE was pissed. They attacked me relentlessly. Easily enough I killed everyone, bystanders included.

There is only a little boy and a little girl in the town now, and everytime I try and talk to them all they have to say is "I hate you." hahahahahah! Ive never been 'hated' by AI before. But, on a brighter note, Riverwood is now mine in its entirety. :)

theoduck

If persimmons approach, Khajiit will smell them.
This is the best game I have ever played. Last night I started a new game, but foolishly spent my gold buying top of the line armor and potions that I didn't even need yet.(two hours in steel armor is what is top of the line.) Well needless to say after about two and a half hours I became over encumbered. I needed a house! With 16 gold, this can be challenging so I decided, "Well I am a theif and an assassin, and Riverwood DOES have the secret room in the inn." I dropped a few dragon bones and fast traveled.

Now in Riverwood, the thought of owning the inn just wasn't good enough. I needed the entire town. I killed a chicken right outside of Sven's house to get the party started. EVERYONE was pissed. They attacked me relentlessly. Easily enough I killed everyone, bystanders included.

There is only a little boy and a little girl in the town now, and everytime I try and talk to them all they have to say is "I hate you." hahahahahah! Ive never been 'hated' by AI before. But, on a brighter note, Riverwood is now mine in its entirety. :)
You might have some trouble finishing the game if you killed Delphine before getting the Horn of JW.

You might have some trouble finishing the game if you killed Delphine before getting the Horn of JW.

I had already been throught that part. And Delphine wasn't even there.. She was off at some dragon burial site waiting for me to show up. Even so, I've beat it already and this playthrough is just for fun. :)

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
CAN YOU FALLOUT GUYS STOP IT!? I CANT TELL WHICH ONE OF YOU IS.....WHATEVER!:mad:

I had already been throught that part. And Delphine wasn't even there.. She was off at some dragon burial site waiting for me to show up. Even so, I've beat it already and this playthrough is just for fun. :)

Didn't the Whiterun Guards keep coming back?

No, I don't know if I'm glitched or they just stop caring, but they haven't returned since I killed the last of them. I went to Whiterun, 'Committed crimes against Skyrim and her people', served my time in jail, and now everythings fine, aside from the childern hating me.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
No, I don't know if I'm glitched or they just stop caring, but they haven't returned since I killed the last of them. I went to Whiterun, 'Committed crimes against Skyrim and her people', served my time in jail, and now everythings fine, aside from the childern hating me.
Do you have pc? there is a mod to kill children >:D

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
One of my early wow moments was when I first met the Forsworn, saw this random guy running at me and attack me, I was stunned for the moment as I was looking at his head which he had a deer head helmet so I killed him and was like "Wow...you crazy deer head wearing bastard"

Neriad13

Premium Member
I saw a giant scratching his back with his club. It was another animation that didn't need to be there. I could've breezed right by without ever seeing it. But it was there and someone took time and effort to make it so and breathe greater life into an inhabitant of this world.

The Seeker

Unfortunately I do not. I'm playing on the 360. I wish I had a computer that could process this game. lol
It's really cool too, because you can do all the kill cams to them and decapitation. Well, since your on 360 you get to try out dawnguard before us pc users so I'd be happy with that at least.

I have one I was on a small mountain fighting bandits when one of them shot me and I staggered and fell off it luckily I managed to survive and heal myself suddenly an arch pyromanser burst throgh the trees shooting fire at me I held him off for a bit when a dragon flew in! He and i started firing at the the dragon and my horse (who had killed the bandits) ran down to help. We almost killed it when it ate the mage I struck it one last time and got a kill animation. Best skyrim day ever

Jorumvar

it might sound stupid, but one of my biggest WOW moments was after I used Clear Skies just out and about in the world. There was a nasty snow storm making exploration a pain in the rear, and I used Clear Skies. A few seconds later, it was a nice clear night on the snowy terrain. Couldn't believe my eyes.

angry_half-ling

Nerevar, God Killer
My wow moment was right after Kodlak Whitmane, the leader of the companions, died. Unlike in other Elder Scrolls games, his death affected people. Two of the companions wouldn't even talk to me and Vilkas wanted revenge. The funeral afterwards, and I am proud to say this, brought tears to me eyes. Effing Silver-Hand :mad:

Mendy

My "wow" moment would have to be during the main quest Alduin's Wall where you need to go to skyhaven temple. With my level 14 battle mage i fast travelled to the nearest destination which was Rorikstead. So i walk a little west of town and theres fluffing alduin reviving a dragon. So with some help some guards and ebsern and delphine we dispatch of the dragon. after that we travel further west just before we reach karthspire another dragon appears outside a cave with some miners. Well they help us dispose of that dragon. When we finally reach Karthspire a massive hoard of forsworn are there to greet us as well as another fluffing dragon. In an intense battle between the forsworn and trying to avoid the dragon that lasted at least 45 min i stood atop a hill overlooking skyrim victorious, three dragons and a hoard of forsworn fallen beneath me, sitting in front of the television, heart racing, thinking holy plops that was fluffing amazing.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts