Your character visual appearance creation

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
ylva04.jpg
Ok, after playing with it...

I'm pretty sure once you upload it, you then need to click on either "Thumbnail" or "Full Image" for it to show up in your post. When you upload it, it says it's uploaded under the text box, right? Try hitting either of the buttons and see if that works.

And sorry for the double post, it was in the interest of science, lol.

AS88

Staff member
IMAG01591_zps8f66a48b.jpg

7af7c0c7.jpg

9e399659.jpg

IMAG01731_zps5ccb4f68.jpg

:)

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
I knew it! That's what I use too. If I uninstalled Coverwomen, and used a vanilla hair, we'd have very similar looking characters.
Ah, it's definitely one of the best preset faces available! I often take face structure from a preset and then make minor adjustments simply because every time I play with anything important, my character looks like a freak. Ylva differs from the preset in eye color, hair style, eye brow style, hair color, scars, face paint, and nose. I may have, or may not have, played with the lip shape or eye shape, but I doubt it.

I wish this game had a face code generator like in the Mass Effect series. It would be nice to share and I would love to play with some of the amazing faces that's been created. Not to mention people collectively working on a face!

Dallas-Arbiter

Ah, it's definitely one of the best preset faces available! I often take face structure from a preset and then make minor adjustments simply because every time I play with anything important, my character looks like a freak. Ylva differs from the preset in eye color, hair style, eye brow style, hair color, scars, face paint, and nose. I may have, or may not have, played with the lip shape or eye shape, but I doubt it.

I wish this game had a face code generator like in the Mass Effect series. It would be nice to share and I would love to play with some of the amazing faces that's been created. Not to mention people collectively working on a face!

I'm with you. Out of all the presets, No. 2 is the best. When I first got the game, I started out as a Breton, first preset. She looked cute, but after a month I was tired of her. Then I tried out a nord, and built my current character in about 5 minutes.

When the CK finally came out, I modded the 2nd preset, so all I had to do was pick the preset and name her. (A practice I've been doing since Fallout 3) My changes are very light actually, made the chin a little shorter, changed the hair, eyes, skin tone and makeup, and turned the brow depth slider all the way down. The Coverwomen mod does all the rest. It can make the worst looking character look good.

I did have a really good looking Redguard, I wish I could remember exactly what I did when I made her, because I can't replicate her now.

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
I'm with you. Out of all the presets, No. 2 is the best. When I first got the game, I started out as a Breton, first preset. She looked cute, but after a month I was tired of her. Then I tried out a nord, and built my current character in about 5 minutes.

When the CK finally came out, I modded the 2nd preset, so all I had to do was pick the preset and name her. (A practice I've been doing since Fallout 3) My changes are very light actually, made the chin a little shorter, changed the hair, eyes, skin tone and makeup, and turned the brow depth slider all the way down. The Coverwomen mod does all the rest. It can make the worst looking character look good.

I did have a really good looking Redguard, I wish I could remember exactly what I did when I made her, because I can't replicate her now.
I wish I could install some mods, damn console. I know I would definitely take advantage of some of the ones that change hair or face or whatever. Some of the cooler outfit mods, too. There are so many that I wish I could just play around with.

Finally got it to work, I think :p

625860BB-8E6F-4474-8D6A-9BB052E3D2FE-949-00000114C639F63D_zpsac5cc6d5.jpg

My Two-Handed, Light Armor using, Level 21 Breton.... Joslin :)

Edit: Well, mostly light armor even though she is wearing heavy in this picture... Oops :p
Her soft features contrast interestingly with the grizzliness of her armor! What armor does she wear most of the time? I would imagine she will look great in Ancient Falmer Armor.

ZPfor3

Arch-Mage/Harbinger in Training
Her soft features contrast interestingly with the grizzliness of her armor! What armor does she wear most of the time? I would imagine she will look great in Ancient Falmer Armor.
She normally rocks the Mercenary Armor from Immersive Armors! I havent gotten far enough in Dawnguard to get that Falmer armor though! I may post a picture, now that I know how :p, when i get it! :)

Dallas-Arbiter

I wish I could install some mods, damn console. I know I would definitely take advantage of some of the ones that change hair or face or whatever. Some of the cooler outfit mods, too. There are so many that I wish I could just play around with.

I know that feeling. When I first started playing Oblivion in 2007 I had a PS3. I was looking around on the internet, and read something about modding. I didn't know you could do that, so I just had to get a PC at all costs, even if it meant Ramen Noodles every night for a year. It was expensive, but well worth it.

Panthera

Don Gato
Finally got it to work, I think :p

625860BB-8E6F-4474-8D6A-9BB052E3D2FE-949-00000114C639F63D_zpsac5cc6d5.jpg

My Two-Handed, Light Armor using, Level 21 Breton.... Joslin :)

Edit: Well, mostly light armor even though she is wearing heavy in this picture... Oops :p
She is cute! But doesn't she get cold wearing this armor if you can call it armor? :)

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
She is cute! But doesn't she get cold wearing this armor if you can call it armor? :)
I use an unmodded version of the armor and while it covers you up a bit more, it still has a lot of skin, I think. But I don't think more so than Hide Armor or some of the other Nord-centric armors. Nords bask in the glory of the cold (apparently)! :p

Panthera

Don Gato
I use an unmodded version of the armor and while it covers you up a bit more, it still has a lot of skin, I think. But I don't think more so than Hide Armor or some of the other Nord-centric armors. Nords bask in the glory of the cold (apparently)! :p
Yeah but she's a Breton.

Panthera

Don Gato