Your character visual appearance creation

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
Is my taste realy that bad in your eyes?
Not really, all the time. Like I said, the red dress looks real good on her. That first batch, a few pages back was rife with clashing colors, and patterns, though. I just thought I'd give you some pointers so you can be even more uniquely beautiful, snowflake. It's just a very complex subject, so even the basics come off as a bit of a lecture. Don't take it personally, but do take it to heart. It can only make your (and other's) creations better.

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
I just get off on the irony of 2 guys helping explain what used to be standard girl training to a chick, is all.

Ah okay. I've managed retail stores before, where we had some training on this stuff to all of our incoming apparel employees. Also took some graphic design classes in college, covered it there. Use color management techniques still in our landscaping business when figuring out design and layouts of plants.

Useful stuff to know, applies to a lot more than just fashion.... and videogames. :)

Shadiva

Rub Dub a Dubstep
Not really, all the time. Like I said, the red dress looks real good on her. That first batch, a few pages back was rife with clashing colors, and patterns, though. I just thought I'd give you some pointers so you can be even more uniquely beautiful, snowflake. It's just a very complex subject, so even the basics come off as a bit of a lecture. Don't take it personally, but do take it to heart. It can only make your (and other's) creations better.
Ok i understand, but take the oppinions to a more minimum on how my taste should be, its abit hurting to hear that from anothers view i got bad taste and was raised bad in how in your taste colors and textures should look, i have developed my taste, its a taste that is me, and not enyone else, al i see is 2 beutiful dresses even without or with the tattoos that i would for sure have on myself if the situation is approriate.

to be clear on it, i dont resent the comments or you :)

just that some are sensative and some are not, im the sensative type so please take that in consideration when writhing to others, the reasen this made me sensative is that i always have had a wery bad relationship with my parrents :sadface:

just that some are sensative and some are not, im the sensative type so please take that in consideration when writhing to others, the reasen this made me sensative is that i always have had a wery bad relationship with my parrents :sadface:
Sorry, i had no way of knowing. Forgive me.

Do listen to auntie Rüby (that would be your's truly) then. Like I said, it can only make you prettier.

Shadiva

Rub Dub a Dubstep
Sorry, i had no way of knowing. Forgive me.

Do listen to auntie Rüby (that would be your's truly) then. Like I said, it can only make you prettier.
Yes non offense taken :D just had to make sure you understood me and i will think about what you wrothe next time look after a clothing mod :)

Panthera

Don Gato
BUMP :)

Cazimir

2013012800002.jpg

2013012900001.jpg

2013012500001.jpg

Voodoo_uk2

Great thread :D btw
Im a Redgaurd Warrior Mage and at present im the Harbinger of the Companions of Whiterun Skyrim Tamriel i dont think the folks at Whiterun ever felt so safe as im the "Lovable Lycan" , sometimes i wanna slay those cheeky gaurds who keep commenting on fur growing out of my nostrils or the unnerving wolfs grin i now possess .. Top is me with Armour and after i changed back below that is the Transformation to my wee bestie inside

Voodoouk2.jpg
LovedatLycan.jpg

Dallas-Arbiter

My oldest and favorite character, Chloe. At one point I lost her, (made her in the CK to make things easier in Char. Creation, and ended up breaking the mod she was in) then I rebuilt her in the CK. It wasn't hard, I had everything memorized. I've changed her a bit since the rebuild, went through many hair mods, body shapes, and skin tones (she's very dark complected now), and this is what I ended up with:
ScreenShot38.jpg

Rafter75

I am an xbox player so I don't have mods to work with. This character's name is Vai Darkstar. He's an assassin and leader of the faceless death. An order of assassins that are Rivals to the dark brotherhood. They include the soul of their target as a required portion of payment. His armor is bathed in the blood of his contracts and he wears the hood of faceless death (execution hood). This makes him faceless to both his employer and victims. A member of the faceless death who is identified is required to take his/her own life and have their soul placed into the weapon used by whatever initiate replaces them.

20130104_215844.jpg

Cazimir

Geeze, Willah looks derpy in that first pic. Why'd I choose that one?

Cazimir

My oldest and favorite character, Chloe. At one point I lost her, (made her in the CK to make things easier in Char. Creation, and ended up breaking the mod she was in) then I rebuilt her in the CK. It wasn't hard, I had everything memorized. I've changed her a bit since the rebuild, went through many hair mods, body shapes, and skin tones (she's very dark complected now), and this is what I ended up with:
View attachment 3932

I also really like her hair. Link to mod, if possible?

Rafter75

Great thread :D btw
Im a Redgaurd Warrior Mage and at present im the Harbinger of the Companions of Whiterun Skyrim Tamriel i dont think the folks at Whiterun ever felt so safe as im the "Lovable Lycan" , sometimes i wanna slay those cheeky gaurds who keep commenting on fur growing out of my nostrils or the unnerving wolfs grin i now possess .. Top is me with Armour and after i changed back below that is the Transformation to my wee bestie inside

Voodoouk2.jpg
LovedatLycan.jpg

I love ancient Nord Armor. My Nord warrior rocks it day and night.
Nice look man

Dallas-Arbiter

Sure Cazimir, It's not on the Nexus or Steam Workshop. The modder of it is very very protective of it, and doesn't want to be mentioned, or linked anywhere, especially on the Nexus. So if you get it, do not mention or post pics of your character with the hair on the Nexus. Also instead of linking to where it's posted I'll give you the mediafire link to it. zzNewseaHairs.7z The password is TonyG don't worry, it's not a virus or anything bad.

Oh, and if the modder of that hair mod is a member of this site, sorry.

2013-02-02_00014.jpg2013-02-02_00015.jpg2013-02-02_00016.jpg
This is Makke, my Conjurer Arch-Mage. He is an Imperial married to Stenvar. The mod is the Revealing Arch-Mage Robes mod from Skyrim Nexus. Plus he has Mystic Binary's body hair mod and I have the more muscular texture normals, also from the Nexus. Taken in Honeyside. He wears shrouded boots and glass gloves that are enchanted in a way I can't remember. His eyes are pure black, by the way :D If Stenvar looks different, it's because he has the Stenvar - Colossal Crusher mod from the Nexus.