Your character visual appearance creation

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
Raijinprison.jpg

Spending 7 days in Riftens jail for killing a couple of people, while heavily intoxicated with mead, with his bare fist.

Harc

Big Hog
I shall take multiple pics of my guy tomorrow. My iPod camera better show that it's worthy! You can almost guess the outfit he shall be wearing.

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
Heres my 3 main Characters. No mods.

Trent
Trent_zpsf8febf2a.jpg

Ebony Armor
Trent_DP_Kona_2_zpse2df8893.jpg

Ebony Armor + Konahrik

Svala
cccb2281-ad7d-4877-80dd-93736039fd09_zps80ce0cfb.jpg

Royal Vampire Armor + DB Cowl
sv_fur_zpsee876f50.jpg

Fur Armor + Mages Circlet + Amulet of Dibella + Nightingale Gloves

Runs-With-Scissors
rws_tg2_zps10beddf5.jpg

Vampire Armor
rws_tg_zpsfc019f7e.jpg

Vampire Armor + TG Hood
rws_3_zpsa39884fd.jpg

Scaled Helmet

Pharen, High Elf Warrior:
27A736D474B631E9A36E00DA8766CB55641EAA34

With a little Destruction instead of a Bow, I hate to let All of that Magickal talent go to waste. Ymgol's Helmet, Apprentice Robes, Wollf Gauntlets/Boots(Fine) Bandit Iron Shield(Also Fine.) He'll get better...

Panthera

Don Gato
ScreenShot200.jpg
This my previous mentioned character Alessandro Cesare... After Downguard installed and becoming vampire (he is lvl 47 now and is currently on stand by).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ScreenShot196.jpg
ScreenShot194.jpg

And this is my current (active character) Alexandros 31 lvl. I wanted to name him more lore related like Sanyon which I found it in previus Elder Scrolls... but I found out that there is already a dead Thalmor agent named Sanyon! -.-
So I just used Greek version of my own name. :)

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
Being a console user, I rarely ever even bother attempting to get clean pictures with my phone, camera, tablet, or any other apparatus with a camera because they always come out like plops. Fortunately, I snapped a few earlier with my tablet and they actually came out decent.

This is my current character Ylva. I may try to take some pics of the other ones since if I can get the right lighting, they come out OK. Ylva is my favorite looking, though.

ylva01.jpg

ylva05.jpg

Panthera

Don Gato
Raijinprison.jpg

Spending 7 days in Riftens jail for killing a couple of people, while heavily intoxicated with mead, with his bare fist.
Did you use some kind of mod for a face (face-lifting :D )? That's a good looking character. :)

Dallas-Arbiter

Being a console user, I rarely ever even bother attempting to get clean pictures with my phone, camera, tablet, or any other apparatus with a camera because they always come out like pl***. Fortunately, I snapped a few earlier with my tablet and they actually came out decent.

This is my current character Ylva. I may try to take some pics of the other ones since if I can get the right lighting, they come out OK. Ylva is my favorite looking, though.

ylva01.jpg

ylva05.jpg
You used the 2nd preset didn't you?

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
Did you use some kind of mod for a face (face-lifting :D )? That's a good looking character. :)

I use the Better males - Beautiful nudes and faces - New hairstyles at Skyrim Nexus - Skyrim mods and community for the complete body make over. For face lights I use Face Light at Skyrim Nexus - Skyrim mods and community

How many hours did it take you to finish creating your character Raijin?

I go from character after character so I don't know exactly how many hours I spend to finish up with my characters. Thanks to the Dawnguard add-on I can go to Riften and speak with the face changing lady. I'm never quite finish with my characters.

The Only character that I'm completely finish with, as far as appearance goes, is my Vampire lord Breton.
TESV2012-10-0513-24-41-64.png

TESV2012-12-0121-44-27-10.png

I have no plans of altering his appearance anytime soon.

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
Why can't I get my image to upload? I choose the file but nothing happens... The file is the right type also...
Have you uploaded it to another image hosting service, got a URL, and then used that to insert the image? Something like ImageShack is good.

I don't think you can upload an image directly from your harddrive unless you upload it into an album and got the URL that way.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just now noticed the "Upload a File" button. I would still recommend doing it the other way, though. It's easier, I think. Plus, ImageShack is free to make an account!