Worst murders YOU didn't commit?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Ok, this is one I DID commit and I am still horrified at myself.
I slaughtered six netch. SIX! four adults and two babies, just for their jelly to give to that Alchemist in Raven rock. I am so disgusted at myself :sadface: they didn't even fight back and I had to kill the last baby because I killed it's parents and didn't want to have to fend for itself :sadface: :sadface:
Next time I get this quest I will tell her to shove it.
No Paloma sad. :sadface:

Iveri Sarothil

During one of the many times a dragon's attacked Riverwood, Gerdur comes running out with her little butter knife, slashing the dragon in the face before I had a chance to fire at it. She somehow survived getting snapped at, but after the battle, I looked around later and found her body in the water by the bridge.

So much for there being one time where she didn't pull a Leroy....

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
Worst murder that I didn't commit is a sad, sad tale.
One night shortly after I joined the dawnguard, I walked out of the drunken huntsman to find a master vampire attacking the town. He was quickly dispatched, as were his thralls(poor adrianne). Thinking it was a job well done, I turned towards Breezehome only to find that the woman I was courting lay dead in the streets. Poor Ysolda, my wonderful, redheaded, drug dealer. I went a bit berzerk and slaughtered half of whiterun before reloading my autosave.
Worst Murder I did not commint - Heimsker just dropped dead and some how a Deadric arrow was sticking out in the direction I was standing and I just happen to be holding a Deadric Bow and a quiver filled with deadric arrows and the guards started attacking me even thugh I had no bounty I didn't kill him HONEST!!

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
One night shortly after I joined the dawnguard, I walked out of the drunken huntsman to find a master vampire attacking the town. He was quickly dispatched, as were his thralls(poor adrianne). Thinking it was a job well done, I turned towards Breezehome only to find that the woman I was courting lay dead in the streets. Poor Ysolda, my wonderful, redheaded, drug dealer. I went a bit berzerk and slaughtered half of whiterun before reloading my autosave.
Worst Murder I did not commint - Heimsker just dropped dead and some how a Deadric arrow was sticking out in the direction I was standing and I just happen to be holding a Deadric Bow and a quiver filled with deadric arrows and the guards started attacking me even thugh I had no bounty I didn't kill him HONEST!!

lol.. Why does everyone want to kill poor old Heimsker? :)

lol.. Why does everyone want to kill poor old Heimsker? :)

"Aye love! Love! Even as a..." *thwock* *pokerface* Sorry, I'm done lol :p

original_funk

Iron is coming
The worst murder committed in Skyrim? Lokir at the beginning. Guy wasn't even a Stormcloak, only a horse thief. He had his arms tied so he wasn't a threat, and Imperial riders could've easily caught him. But they'd rather just shoot him down like a dog than deal with it. That's murder in my books, made all the worse as it was committed by those who are supposed to enforce justice.

tx12001

YAWN (Chopping mouth Noises) Were you sayin Something? I do Apologize its I find My self Ivercvably and Irevesibly BORED!!!!!!!!

I remember Sven trying to be heroic when a dragon attacked Riverwood. I was like level 15 and it was a blood dragon, and Sven goes and whips out his nice iron dagger, defended by his nice clothes. It's a bit of an understatement to say it wasn't pretty. Although I don't really view it as a murder. Anybody that stupid deserves to be gutted by a giant scaled flying lizard.

tx12001

IQ Battles _ Skyrim's Nords VS A Dairy Cow at least I have seen a cow run from a dragon - Smart Idear

tx12001

are you sick of the dumb populace of skyrim trying to be the Dragonborn and fight a dragon with their fists or something you know I highly doubt the dragon even feels anything - they must all think they ll go to Sovngarde
only those who Die in combat go to sovengarde to people like rogvir dident even though he said he would go to sovngarde just before he got decapitated

speaking about Sovngarde whenever a nord says victory or sovngarde I soul trap them and send them to the soul cairn and then laugh HA HA HA!! that's what you get for trying to kill the one person on all of nirn that can save your a&$ from Alduin

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
are you sick of the dumb populace of skyrim trying to be the Dragonborn and fight a dragon with their fists or something you know I highly doubt the dragon even feels anything - they must all think they ll go to Sovngarde
only those who Die in combat go to sovengarde to people like rogvir dident even though he said he would go to sovngarde just before he got decapitated

speaking about Sovngarde whenever a nord says victory or sovngarde I soul trap them and send them to the soul cairn and then laugh HA HA HA!! that's what you get for trying to kill the one person on all of nirn that can save your a&$ from Alduin

I was so mad at Alvor the smithy in Riverwood for dying, when trying to fight a dragon that he is still roasting in his forge.

Wildroses

That live action ad they did for Skyrim is so misleading. Everybody including the guards running for their life as the Dragonborn slowly walks forward to take on the dragon. I wish! Reloading because your vendors decided to be all: "VICTORY OR SOVNGARDE!" again gets old fast.

tx12001

Why do the little mortals try to play hero with their little butter knife when a dragons tooth is probably bigger then the weapon their holding, get this the dragon can do up to 350 damage per bite and the people can barly do 5 damage per hit, why do they attack me sometimes? I heal more health per second than than damage they can afflict

MetalHeadManiac

Aela's TRUE husband
Every second nazeem is alive... i regret it
Well at least you always know where he's at: "Looking for my husband Nazeem? Try the Jarl's butt - that's where he spends most of his time nowadays".
she says it really homo erotically though "Check the jarls backside thats usually where he stuffs himself these days" (Not prejudice against gays just putting that out there)

MetalHeadManiac

Aela's TRUE husband
Yeah after I waste all those low life's in the D.B. Babette the sweet lil 450 yr old Blood sucker is no where to be found . i hope I catch her with her fangs stuck in some nord's neck like I did once before. Any one ever find her after wiping out the D.B. ?? Wish I dould get into that Dawnstar hide out where they all lay low. :D

I have not gone down the destroy the DB road (I am a sucker for Shadowmere). But now that I have my own horse who is just as feisty as SM, then maybe I will.
Did you try to find the back entrance on the other side of Dawnstar, near those rocks?
what horse is as feisty? Is he as strong as shadowmere too?

JClarke1953

I just found Festus Krex outside the dark brotherhood, killed by the Penitus Oculatus, pinned to a tree by about 100 arrows.

Somehow I got blamed for killing Riverwoods Blacksmith and his wife. Their little girl is now an orphan (of course, there's nothing I can do. She just hangs around as if they're still alive). Thing is, somehow I got the blame, because every time she and the little boy see me, they tell me how bad I am, and hope the "wild" takes me.

But, I go into their home, and loot the coin, since I have the key to their place.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
Yeah after I waste all those low life's in the D.B. Babette the sweet lil 450 yr old Blood sucker is no where to be found . i hope I catch her with her fangs stuck in some nord's neck like I did once before. Any one ever find her after wiping out the D.B. ?? Wish I dould get into that Dawnstar hide out where they all lay low. :D

I have not gone down the destroy the DB road (I am a sucker for Shadowmere). But now that I have my own horse who is just as feisty as SM, then maybe I will.
Did you try to find the back entrance on the other side of Dawnstar, near those rocks?
what horse is as feisty? Is he as strong as shadowmere too?

The one I bought when I built Lakeview manor. He is a real fighter, so far has not died on me, and is as good as backup in a fight as Shadowmere. I'm not saying he is stronger, and that he is unable to be killed, it's just I am finding him to be worth the money I spent on him and more.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts