Worst murders YOU didn't commit?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Black Orchid

Death Incarnate

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist

Writes-Many-Posts

Champion of Grottos and Gremlins
I found a non-hostile giant (most of them who aren't near their camps are like this) hoarding two mammoths, and hey, I decided I would be tribe-kin of giants, protecting them from the guys in Silent Moons Camp. So I did, but then, Legendary Dragon attack! One of the mammoths died, and so did the giant. So, for redemption, I used animal allegiance to drive the mammoth back to Bleakwind Basin.

SinToLive

Connoisseur Of Depravity
My charachter ran into a bear in the wild, and not being a particularly good hunter did the only logical thing and fled to the nearest city with this vicious predator hot on his trail. The closest town being Riverwood, so he decided to take refuge in the inn....This is when he discovered that bears can apparantly operate doors. Needless to say, that what transpired afterwards was a hell of a barroom brawl.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Every second nazeem is alive... i regret it
Well at least you always know where he's at: "Looking for my husband Nazeem? Try the Jarl's butt - that's where he spends most of his time nowadays".

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
Worst murder that I didn't commit is a sad, sad tale.
One night shortly after I joined the dawnguard, I walked out of the drunken huntsman to find a master vampire attacking the town. He was quickly dispatched, as were his thralls(poor adrianne). Thinking it was a job well done, I turned towards Breezehome only to find that the woman I was courting lay dead in the streets. Poor Ysolda, my wonderful, redheaded, drug dealer. I went a bit berzerk and slaughtered half of whiterun before reloading my autosave.

Finnsson

Prince of Denmark
Serana once “accidentally” blasted an innocent goat with a giant ice spike… and then resurrected its corpse to help fight a legendary dragon. I’ve never gotten over that poor goat’s death, and I’ve never let Serana live it down. I swear this woman is a few figs shy of a pudding.

AS88

Staff member
The Vittoria Vici quest for the Brotherhood. Two words.

Asgeir. Frenzy.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
Ok, this is one I DID commit and I am still horrified at myself.
I slaughtered six netch. SIX! four adults and two babies, just for their jelly to give to that Alchemist in Raven rock. I am so disgusted at myself :sadface: they didn't even fight back and I had to kill the last baby because I killed it's parents and didn't want to have to fend for itself :sadface: :sadface:
Next time I get this quest I will tell her to shove it.

Black Orchid

Death Incarnate
I still enjoy watching the silly townsfolk who have no business fighting a dragon suddenly get chomped on, shaken violently, and then thrown through the air where they land in a lifeless, mangled heap several hundred feet away. Sadly, that is the worst murder I didn't commit, but wish I could have.

ColleenG

When in doubt, follow the fox.
Ok, this is one I DID commit and I am still horrified at myself.
I slaughtered six netch. SIX! four adults and two babies, just for their jelly to give to that Alchemist in Raven rock. I am so disgusted at myself :sadface: they didn't even fight back and I had to kill the last baby because I killed it's parents and didn't want to have to fend for itself :sadface: :sadface:
Next time I get this quest I will tell her to shove it.

I killed 4, same thing. I sold them on accident to the wrong person but I wasn't going to kill any more for that bitch. Poor baby netches. :sadface:

Bulfrek

Dawnstar's "Cleaner"
2390122-1338825400.jpg

Imperial archers don't mess around.

Lol I've seen him pinned to a tree in a guy's playthrough on youtube but he was going past at nightime. I never realised how many arrows the guy took. Lets just say if a few Imperial archers can get him he wasn't a professional hitman. I chose to destroy the DB most playthroughs so he ends up with a slightly less grisly, much less funny demise.
Worst murder that wasn't committed by the player, Susana the Wicked. Why did the bucher take her and not the Old Lady Giordano.
Sofies father. I cleaned out a few Imperial fortresses so theres a chance I avenged him.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
2390122-1338825400.jpg

Imperial archers don't mess around.

Lol I've seen him pinned to a tree in a guy's playthrough on youtube but he was going past at nightime. I never realised how many arrows the guy took. Lets just say if a few Imperial archers can get him he wasn't a professional hitman. I chose to destroy the DB most playthroughs so he ends up with a slightly less grisly, much less funny demise.
Worst murder that wasn't committed by the player, Susana the Wicked. Why did the bucher take her and not the Old Lady Giordano.
Sofies father. I cleaned out a few Imperial fortresses so theres a chance I avenged him.

There is another child who lost both parents in an ambush by the Stormcloaks. Perhaps that was your doing, must avenge little kid.

Pistols at dawn.

Dovakiin98

I was playing my assassin character and I was near Markarth and I was talking to the couple that missed the wedding and a Boethia cultist attacked.I was shooting arrows at hum when the the woman charges him and he guts him with an Elven sword then proceeds to quickly kill the husband.Luckily,the distraction allowed me and Shadowmere to kill him.:)

Yeah after I waste all those low life's in the D.B. Babette the sweet lil 450 yr old Blood sucker is no where to be found . i hope I catch her with her fangs stuck in some nord's neck like I did once before. Any one ever find her after wiping out the D.B. ?? Wish I dould get into that Dawnstar hide out where they all lay low. :D

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
Yeah after I waste all those low life's in the D.B. Babette the sweet lil 450 yr old Blood sucker is no where to be found . i hope I catch her with her fangs stuck in some nord's neck like I did once before. Any one ever find her after wiping out the D.B. ?? Wish I dould get into that Dawnstar hide out where they all lay low. :D

I have not gone down the destroy the DB road (I am a sucker for Shadowmere). But now that I have my own horse who is just as feisty as SM, then maybe I will.
Did you try to find the back entrance on the other side of Dawnstar, near those rocks?

Wildroses

I've never found Babette, and I seriously doubt anyone will. She might be 450 years old, but as far as the game is concerned she's a child. And killing children is a headache Bethesda don't want. Alas, I fear she became the Listener and worked with Cicero to rebuild the Dark Brotherhood so they'll still be around come the Elder Scrolls 6. There is no way Bethesda is releasing an Elder Scrolls with no Dark Brotherhood.

I have not gone down the destroy the DB road (I am a sucker for Shadowmere). But now that I have my own horse who is just as feisty as SM, then maybe I will.
Did you try to find the back entrance on the other side of Dawnstar, near those rocks?

Hey I'll check that out Kit tks ;)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts