Worst murders YOU didn't commit?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
I have not gone down the destroy the DB road (I am a sucker for Shadowmere). But now that I have my own horse who is just as feisty as SM, then maybe I will.
Did you try to find the back entrance on the other side of Dawnstar, near those rocks?
what horse is as feisty? Is he as strong as shadowmere too?

The one I bought when I built Lakeview manor. He is a real fighter, so far has not died on me, and is as good as backup in a fight as Shadowmere. I'm not saying he is stronger, and that he is unable to be killed, it's just I am finding him to be worth the money I spent on him and more.
Actually all horses in skyrim are only level 4 including arvak but shadowmere is level 50 and regenarates health much faster then any other horse

ColleenG

When in doubt, follow the fox.
I just found Festus Krex outside the dark brotherhood, killed by the Penitus Oculatus, pinned to a tree by about 100 arrows.

Somehow I got blamed for killing Riverwoods Blacksmith and his wife. Their little girl is now an orphan (of course, there's nothing I can do. She just hangs around as if they're still alive). Thing is, somehow I got the blame, because every time she and the little boy see me, they tell me how bad I am, and hope the "wild" takes me.

But, I go into their home, and loot the coin, since I have the key to their place.

If you had hearthfire, you could adopt her. but Yeeks, the guilt! I know you did it...

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
what horse is as feisty? Is he as strong as shadowmere too?

The one I bought when I built Lakeview manor. He is a real fighter, so far has not died on me, and is as good as backup in a fight as Shadowmere. I'm not saying he is stronger, and that he is unable to be killed, it's just I am finding him to be worth the money I spent on him and more.
Actually all horses in skyrim are only level 4 including arvak but shadowmere is level 50 and regenarates health much faster then any other horse

I know that. I said I know he isn't as strong as Shadowmere. He just hasn't died on me yet. Simple :)

JClarke1953

Hey Colleen, I did have Hearthfire, and there was no dialogue about adopting her. I still have no idea how her folks died or anything, really! I...I'm innocent!

I just know I showed up one day to go to the Trader, her Dad wasn't at his forge, and her Mom and the little boy were quite mean. Then somehow her Mom is gone (Vampire attack?). And there was no bounty on me for her Dad being killed or whatever.

Even if he got killed while I was fighting a Dragon, and I accidentally killed him, there have been a bounty.

Dr. Pheel

heavily armored khajiit battlemage
When I came outside of Yngvild to find my favorite fellow Khajiit sidekick slmped over with about 5 arrows in him. I literally shouted a huge "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" when I found this.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts