Spoiler Who is your Spouse?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Gehenna

Dazed & Confused

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
NOTE TO BILL GATES & CO.: Get some mods installed on the 360! Pronto! Like, yesterday! :)

NOTE TO BILL GATES & CO.: Get some mods installed on the 360! Pronto! Like, yesterday! :)
Agreed, it would be easy, in theory. You could take your laptop, go on xboxwhatevers.com and upload your file, which will be verified by a group of people in Microsoft. That way, no viruses, file deletion or copyright infringment can occur.

Yes. Aela is hairy. So if she gets cold, she will be fine.
It is Skyrim you know.
She is a nord so she can't get cold. She does not want her path to lead her to warm sands. She is hot but has skinny legs, no birthing hips and has the personality of an feminist gym coach. The may be why she is also a candidate for same-sex marriage.

The Hags Alchemy shop has the hottest woman but there is a glitch and she says the same thing over and over. I want that hot red-headed Bretton (Sp?) who appears during load screens sometimes and hold a staff. I sear that was her gaurding the sacred tree you have to get the sap from but is unmarryable and dies for some reason. (cam back to visit her and she was dead so I stole her clothes....not because I needed clothes either.) ;) My love is for Lydia but my fear of commitment has prevented me from making any decision.

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
My main Imperial married Lydia. She's strong, she's a cutie, and she carries my burdens.
Though before I was able to fix her marriage glitch, I tried to marry Camilla Valerius. She ran away just as the ceremony ended. :sadface:

My Nord married Ysolda (redheads ftw!) and my Khajiit married Shahvee for kicks and giggles.

Greatsword

Agreed, it would be easy, in theory. You could take your laptop, go on xboxwhatevers.com and upload your file, which will be verified by a group of people in Microsoft. That way, no viruses, file deletion or copyright infringment can occur.
Is it a bad thing that I clicked on the link for xboxwhatevers.com? XD

J

Jeremius

i will be looking for a wife for my Knight of the Blazing Sun Character Jeremius, just not sure who. he will have perks in 1h, 2h, heavy armor, some into archery, block, and smithing. no magic whatsoever in his arsenal.

any suggestions?

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
If you're not touching magic, maybe go after a woman with magicka attributes. After you complete either the Azura's Star or the one for Meridia, this female mage becomes your follower. Not sure if you can marry her though. Y'know these magical types. ;) Worth a try anyway, and if you can't, what the hell. You now have a follower who kicks ass with magic.

I tried to marry Camilla Valerius. She ran away just as the ceremony ended. :sadface:

My Nord married Ysolda (redheads ftw!) and my Khajiit married Shahvee for kicks and giggles.

Sad but hilarious at the same time.
I too have a weakness for redheads and...........
I want to marry this girl:
QOICR.jpg