Spoiler Who is your Spouse?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

M'aiq

M'aiq The Liar
M'aiq loves no-one but him-self, Sometimes.
Who do you love? Are you married? With who?
Why do you love them?

ShadowMage

Article Writer
Ysolda. She's hot.

M'aiq

M'aiq The Liar
M'aiq understands now. But M'aiq would go for someone such as Aela The Huntress.
Or not.

M'aiq

M'aiq The Liar
M'aiq understands?

Monopoly

Gypsy Panther
My Imperial is really hot. So I looked up all the ladies that were available for marriage, but none of them were good looking enough for him. So he got to marry Marcurio who is almost hot enough. they were always hanging out in Dwemer ruins together so they might as well be in love while doing so.

Redguard is married to Ysolda. My Orc to Ghorza.

M'aiq

M'aiq The Liar
Yes. Aela is hairy. So if she gets cold, she will be fine.
It is Skyrim you know.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
I chose Mjoll the Lionness as my spouse. As shallow as it may seem, it was because of her accent. This was early on in my first playthrough. And I wasn't aware that just about one guard and one vendor in every city had the same accent! Plus, what's not to like about a woman who has one big splash of warpaint on one side of her face? Hotness is as hotness does. ;)

Neriad13

Premium Member
The funny thing is, my dad still thinks I'm married to Farkas and ever more remarkable, still remembers his name from six months ago. I guess any potential suitor to his daughter, even a virtual one, is worthy of note? :p

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
Figures Docta would grace this topic. No telling how many spouses she HAS. Me, I never marry in the game.

There was one I was fond of. That girl who worked the mines and needed you to deliver a package to her family. What was her name again...

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
My current character (a Nord woman) is married to Vilkas. Other characters have been married to Farkas, Ysolda and Argis.

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
The funny thing is, my dad still thinks I'm married to Farkas and ever more remarkable, still remembers his name from six months ago. I guess any potential suitor to his daughter, even a virtual one, is worthy of note? :p

LOL! Sounds like my brother. He's not big on the game, but tries to keep up with the basics of it. Last time he watched me play this is what happened:

Brother: "Who's that guy?"
Me: "My husband, Vilkas."
Brother: "But I thought you were married to that other guy, with the long hair."
Me: "That was on my last character. Farkas is Vilkas' twin brother. I wanted to marry both at the same time, but its not possible on PS3."

He gave me the funniest look, shook his head and walked away.

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
My first character married Miuri - she, like many others earns a little money. But I got tired of her thanking me so I just call in, pick up the money and leave. She seems happy staying in Markarth, and Argis is always there to keep her company. Maybe that's what she's thanking me for.

My current character still hasn't found the right person. Lydia is still alive and a companion. Not sure he wants to marry someone who might get killed at any time. Anyway, I don't think she likes him. She gives a dismissive look and mutters something whenever he turns around and she's really close.

Xivia4

My current character (a Nord woman) is married to Vilkas. Other characters have been married to Farkas, Ysolda and Argis.
My character is married to Vilkas as well. He makes a MUCH better husband than Farkas does since he's so damn boring and sounds like he doesn't even like you. o_O

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts