Spoiler Who is your Spouse?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
My character is married to Vilkas as well. He makes a MUCH better husband than Farkas does since he's so damn boring and sounds like he doesn't even like you. o_O

I know how you feel. When he did the proposal part the way he stuttered was soooo sweet! "I'd be glad to stand by your side until the Divines take us, i-if you'll have me."

Breaks my heart that he stopped offering me food. I loved what he'd say about not going into battle on an empty stomach. Stupid glitches took my homecooked meals away!

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
Camillia or whatever her name is. God, I can't stand her. I hate her voice. Her constant, "You did a great thing by returning the claw," etc, etc, etc AH!!! I had to kill her. I'm sorry, but it's not like you can divorce in Skyrim! 'Til Death do you Part! LOL!

Twice I married her. You'd think I learn the first time? It's not like I wanted to. It's not like she was my first choice, but no one else wanted me! I was desperate. I should've guessed what kind of wife she'd be since she was involved with two other guys when I meet her. I gave our love a chance. I needed to forget my true love. My Lydia. Big mistake. You know I saw a guard exit my house once? I kid you not. He came out of my house in Whiterun like he owned the place. Like he was The Dragonborn. I was shocked. I've never seen that before. He said some random junk and passed right through me like I just drank Invisibility potion. I ran into that house and she just stared at me. Only stared. She didn't say a word. She knew I caught her! I slay dragons and kill Draugr to support us and this is what I get? I put a ring on her ring, promise to love her forever and she cheats! What was she doing with him?! Unfaithful woman! And may be this is just my imagination, but I never once opened Lydia's door since I bought the house. Why was it suddenly opened? Did they defile my love's bed? That witch!

You know who did want me in Skyrim? Men. Only the men. That's right. My male Nordic vampire only attracted the men of Skyrim! I wanted a women. Camillia was the only one who said yes. In the end, I know it wasn't love, for my heart was already taken. I did it for the money. She was just a room mate who paid me rent. I know, I'm such a terrible spouse but I wanted Lydia. However she can't be wed, especially if you can't find the damn body! Believe me, even in death, I'd marry her. I'd Thrall her, stand at the Altar in Riften and pledge my undying love. She maybe dead, but hell, so am I. Two peas in a pod, love. LOL!

Gotta love RPGs! :)

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
Camillia or whatever her name is. God, I can't stand her. I hate her voice. Her constant, "You did a great thing by returning the claw," etc, etc, etc AH!!! I had to kill her. I'm sorry, but it's not like you can divorce in Skyrim! 'Til Death do you Part! LOL!

Twice I married her. You'd think I learn the first time? It's not like I wanted to. It's not like she was my first choice, but no one else wanted me! I was desperate. I should've guessed what kind of wife she'd be since she was involved with two other guys when I meet her. I gave our love a chance. I needed to forget my true love. My Lydia. Big mistake. You know I saw a guard exit my house once? I kid you not. He came out of my house in Whiterun like he owned the place. Like he was The Dragonborn. I was shocked. I've never seen that before. He said some random junk and passed right through me like I just drank Invisibility potion. I ran into that house and she just stared at me. Only stared. She didn't say a word. She knew I caught her! I slay dragons and kill Draugr to support us and this is what I get? I put a ring on her ring, promise to love her forever and she cheats! What was she doing with him?! Unfaithful woman! And may be this is just my imagination, but I never once opened Lydia's door since I bought the house. Why was it suddenly opened? Did they defile my love's bed? That witch!

You know who did want me in Skyrim? Men. Only the men. That's right. My male Nordic vampire only attracted the men of Skyrim! I wanted a women. Camillia was the only one who said yes. In the end, I know it wasn't love, for my heart was already taken. I did it for the money. She was just a room mate who paid me rent. I know, I'm such a terrible spouse but I wanted Lydia. However she can't be wed, especially if you can't find the damn body! Believe me, even in death, I'd marry her. I'd Thrall her, stand at the Altar in Riften and pledge my undying love. She maybe dead, but hell, so am I. Two peas in a pod, love. LOL!

Gotta love RPGs! :)

Thank you! You just made me spill my mead, I was laughing so hard!

Docta Corvina

I'm gonna copypasta my post from another marriage thread:

Hmm...my marriage list is a little...extensive. I apparently can't control myself. :oops:

Husbands I've had at some point in time, and not all with same character:

(Also, all these were married on the PC via console commands/mods, except for Marcurio, who I married on Xbox all vanilla-like).

My most epic marriages:
Brynjolf (current spouse) - My very sexy husband in my main character file. I truly love him to death. And it was destined to happen. We went through the Thieves Guild drama together, became Nightingales...seriously. It's written in some dusty book inked in blood somewhere. Since Bethesda clearly likes to troll and he's not legit marriageable (without mods), I had to mod my way into matrimony. And I am SO glad I did! :D He's not only awesome and intriguing on a personal level, he's also an excellent fighter. The man is amazing with Anduril in one hand and a Daedric sword in the other. Just...DAMN.

Mercer Frey (current spouse) - I know I'm in the extreme minority, but damn, I love Mercer...for so many reasons. This was a marriage mostly for the epic lulz, and it did not disappoint. To hell with the honeymoon phase with that man, right after we're married, he mocks my house, sneers when I ask him to cook and then marches upstairs to the bedroom growling about how I better not disappoint him. Husband of the Year, lol. I just...I couldn't breathe 'cause I was laughing so hard when I did this! Still have that file and still run around in it. ;D Sorta wondering what will happen when I advance the Thieves Guild questline in it though. Might break my game. :oops:

Rune - He was the first one I married via console command when I first got my PC version. Actually played my way through most of the main quest and Thieves Guild stuff with him until I changed files. He's an absolute sweetheart, in every way. Smart, sweet, down-to-earth, a great fighter and eye candy. I still love him. <3

Other miscellaneous marriages I've had:
Sam Guevenne - Hell yeah I did, baby! ;)
Sibbi Black-Briar - again, this was a marriage mostly for the lulz. I sorta thought it would break him out of jail for the duration. But no. Right after the marriage, when we decide where to live, he says, "I'll get there as soon as I can" and then his ass goes back to Riften jail. I tried, Sibbi. :S
Marcurio
Cynric Endell
Mallus Maccius
Belethor - He was absolutely the King of Skeeves when we discussed getting married. Oh dear, lol...

...I actually feel like I'm forgetting people. :eek:

I have plans to mod my way into marriage with Hadvar and maybe Tullius at some point in the future also. And Thrynn. Not gonna lie. :cool:

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
I'm gonna copypasta my post from another marriage thread:

Hmm...my marriage list is a little...extensive. I apparently can't control myself. :oops:

Husbands I've had at some point in time, and not all with same character:

(Also, all these were married on the PC via console commands/mods, except for Marcurio, who I married on Xbox all vanilla-like).

My most epic marriages:
Brynjolf (current spouse) - My very sexy husband in my main character file. I truly love him to death. And it was destined to happen. We went through the Thieves Guild drama together, became Nightingales...seriously. It's written in some dusty book inked in blood somewhere. Since Bethesda clearly likes to troll and he's not legit marriageable (without mods), I had to mod my way into matrimony. And I am SO glad I did! :D He's not only awesome and intriguing on a personal level, he's also an excellent fighter. The man is amazing with Anduril in one hand and a Daedric sword in the other. Just...DAMN.

Mercer Frey (current spouse) - I know I'm in the extreme minority, but damn, I love Mercer...for so many reasons. This was a marriage mostly for the epic lulz, and it did not disappoint. To hell with the honeymoon phase with that man, right after we're married, he mocks my house, sneers when I ask him to cook and then marches upstairs to the bedroom growling about how I better not disappoint him. Husband of the Year, lol. I just...I couldn't breathe 'cause I was laughing so hard when I did this! Still have that file and still run around in it. ;D Sorta wondering what will happen when I advance the Thieves Guild questline in it though. Might break my game. :oops:

Rune - He was the first one I married via console command when I first got my PC version. Actually played my way through most of the main quest and Thieves Guild stuff with him until I changed files. He's an absolute sweetheart, in every way. Smart, sweet, down-to-earth, a great fighter and eye candy. I still love him. <3

Other miscellaneous marriages I've had:
Sam Guevenne - Hell yeah I did, baby! ;)
Sibbi Black-Briar - again, this was a marriage mostly for the lulz. I sorta thought it would break him out of jail for the duration. But no. Right after the marriage, when we decide where to live, he says, "I'll get there as soon as I can" and then his ass goes back to Riften jail. I tried, Sibbi. :S
Marcurio
Cynric Endell
Mallus Maccius
Belethor - He was absolutely the King of Skeeves when we discussed getting married. Oh dear, lol...

...I actually feel like I'm forgetting people. :eek:

I have plans to mod my way into marriage with Hadvar and maybe Tullius at some point in the future also. And Thrynn. Not gonna lie. :cool:

DAMN!!!!!! That is one long list! lol! I need to open my options because this makes my male vampire seem like a prude. LMAO!!!

Docta Corvina

DAMN!!!!!! That is one long list! lol! I need to open my options because this makes my male vampire seem like a prude. LMAO!!!

Haha, it's true. :p But you know what they say...if you play on the PC, the options are only limited by the number of NPCs that strike your fancy for one reason or another. GOSH, I <3 my PC version, haha.

Start Dale

I got 99 problems but a Deadra ain't one.
I married Lydia...

We spent so much time together it made sense. Though now i've married her she doesn't seem as sarcastic and grumpy, which i miss.

Start Dale

I married Lydia...

We spent so much time together it made sense. Though now i've married her she doesn't seem as sarcastic and grumpy, which i miss.

Plus she looked uber cute in that Steel plated armour i got her, swinging a Deadric battle axe about after she battered a Dremora into the ground on her own i had to propose.

Start Dale

What?! Nooo!!! LOL! I need to get the PC version...

Your gonna hate me but i married her on a PS3, just came up as a marriage option as normal. Though this was after i had killed Alduin so... ;)

Docta Corvina

Yeah, pretty sure I heard that one of the patches officially made Lydia a marriage candidate, in the good old vanilla way. :p So you should be good to go, Punz. :D

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
Yeah, pretty sure I heard that one of the patches officially made Lydia a marriage candidate, in the good old vanilla way. :p So you should be good to go, Punz. :D

WHAT!? Oh man! Just made my day. I'm going to start another build now. Kill Alduin and marry my girl. Yes! YES!!! :) And this time, she ain’t following me. I need her alive!

Start Dale

WHAT!? Oh man! Just made my day. I'm going to start another build now. Kill Alduin and marry my girl. Yes! YES!!! :) And this time, she ain’t following me. I need her alive!

Matchmaker matchmaker, make me a matchmaker... Heh. Giving people cheers has never felt so good.

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
Mercer Frey (current spouse) - I know I'm in the extreme minority, but damn, I love Mercer...for so many reasons. This was a marriage mostly for the epic lulz, and it did not disappoint. To hell with the honeymoon phase with that man, right after we're married, he mocks my house, sneers when I ask him to cook and then marches upstairs to the bedroom growling about how I better not disappoint him. Husband of the Year, lol. I just...I couldn't breathe 'cause I was laughing so hard when I did this! Still have that file and still run around in it. ;D Sorta wondering what will happen when I advance the Thieves Guild questline in it though. Might break my game.

Damn it, I wish modding and console commands were possible with PS3...I want Mercer!!!

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
I've being with every woman in Skyrim, Sapphire, Camilla, Lydia I murdered. etc, etc. lolz

Mjoll the sexy lioness being my current wife, and yes I murdered her gay nurse Aerin.

I figure the only way you could have a decent marriage with Mjoll is if you off that idiot Aerin. Otherwise he's hanging out at your house all the time. It's kinda like when you marry Camilla and her two boy toys still visit...

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
Their skeletal remains still litter the soil.

And that is the proper way to woo and win Camilla Valerius...by killing off the competition!

I wanted to marry Lydia, but the game wouldn't let me, and she got murdered by some Draugr and a Dragon Priest. :sadface:

Xivia4

I wish we could have multiple husbands. A house in almost every Hold with a spouse to go with it. A day in Skyrim is like a week or two. There is no way my girl is getting enough love. :p