What is the most annoying thing in Skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

juniperbugg

Skyrim addict
Eeesh! That sucks. I now have 2 save files for each of my character's after once, keeping one save file for each, I saved one of my character's and immediately got killed by a sabre tooth cat. Then the load up just had me instantly dying in a constant loop! I leart my lesson. That character was level 39, I was very pee'd off.

happened to me before id slipped off a massive iceburg just off the coast of winterhold just kept dying over and over and over >.<

juniperbugg

Skyrim addict
Totally agree with the points above. As for level 39 getting killed by a sabre cat, I was already injured and not wearing armour, (just clothes), the cat came from out of nowhere. Didn't think of changing the difficulty level, (DAMMIT!!)... I've deleted the character now o_O

It's a shame that Bathesda don't think to change the simple things such as a more realistic respect system etc. Also I want disguises to work.

Id like it if disguises worked too, if I can dress up like a guard and slaughter a load of people in a city then get away without being captured or killed. Everyone should be fooled in to thinking it was a guard, should I decide to change back in to my own armour and walk back in to that city...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts