What is the most annoying thing in Skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

feliciano182

Well, I'm a musician IRL and I have a trained ear that's quite selective, so I have to go with Karita, the bard at the Windpeak Inn in Dawnstar. Her singing is pure torture.

She sings with actual joy at least, unlike most bards.

I've got a Hearthfire house, from time to time along my travels lone Dark Brotherhood assassins attack me. Why don't they ever attack in groups and also, why don't they attack me at my home? It would make more sense.

ThriceHeart

Last Hunter of Toru-Manawa
Taking a Midnight stroll under the moonlight through the tundra plains of Whiterun only to be disturbed and destroyed by an ancient dragon. Very annoying considering that I was minding my own business.

Moris

Buggy quests and unexplained CTD's.

But aside from that, the lack of respect, indeed. I'm on the PC, and I use a mod to make the guards more respectful, and it helps tremendously. Guard Dialogue Overhaul at Skyrim Nexus - Skyrim mods and community

I'd be happy if there were just an ability to start a fight (brawl) with any npc. That way, if they didn't show the proper respect, you could show them a thing or two without having to start a real fight.

Moris I would LOVE to be able to start a fight with any NPC!!! It would be good to go around bitch slapping people!

AwardedAsteroid

Frost trolls have to be the most annoying thing in skyrim!
I was a really low level on skyrim walking up to the greybeards and a random frost troll killed me and I had to walk up all the steps again!

Actually, walking up that damn mountain is pretty annoying. Especially when you make a new character and have to do all the bits near the beginning of the game!

Gowsh

Old Fart
Well, I'm a musician IRL and I have a trained ear that's quite selective, so I have to go with Karita, the bard at the Windpeak Inn in Dawnstar. Her singing is pure torture.

What she lacks in skill she more than makes up for with enthusiasm.

The rest of the bards have me snoring by the second verse... of anything.

She's got verve!

Hair styles and war paint. Why should I have to pay the plastic surgeon in Riften to change these? Can't we just have a hair dressers in each city for when I fancy a change?? :p

Belle

Fool of Hearts - Laughter Incarnate
images

1322430653444_SKYRIM_MEMES-s620x347-267959-580.jpg

This-is-why-I-hate-followers-in-Skyrim.jpeg

In a nutshell.

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
Something that always bugs me in the game is that when you finish having this heartfelt conversation with some NPCs, not 2 or 5 seconds later, they talk to you as though they've never participated in that heartfelt conversation, like you just walked into the room and introduced yourself. Know what I mean?

Haha, yeah like they've never seen you before!!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts