what are you obsessed with collecting

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
Bitches. I collect bitches

images

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
Gold! give me the septims!

Them shiny coins, MUST... HAVE.. ALL.. THE COINS!!!!

no seriously there was a cave, where were litarally piles and piles of gold coins!!

SR-item-Gold-tails.png

Gowsh

Old Fart
Gold! give me the septims!

Them shiny coins, MUST... HAVE.. ALL.. THE COINS!!!!

no seriously there was a cave, where were litarally piles and piles of gold coins!!

Now you've got me in brain warp.

Was that on Solstheim in Morrowind (which I just played), Dragonborn (which I just played) or both?

Ack! :confused:

The Wanderer

Young Heritic
So many different Armor sets ha, Pelts, Jewels, Pretty much anything that i think is semi cool i pick up haha, Mostly Pelts though, on my Hunter at least.

Smarty

I used to collect books, but I'm pretty sure I have all of them so I stopped. I also collect every 'unique' items I come across, buy every ingot when I'm near a smith, always loot pelts, dragon bones/scales, food. I also like to have 1 set of every different armor/weapons/clothing/jewelry in the game.

Karen

boop.
It's not really "collecting", it's more like hoarding. I have dozens of gems because they're relatively light and I'm convinced I'll one day use them in crafting, but they just keep piling up in my inventory.

Soul gems as well, I just have more than I can use.

I guess the only things I collect just for the sake of collecting are hold guard outfits. I don't know why, I just do.

Gearuvagen

I know, You know
I collect souls or rather I soul trap named characters Jaree-Ra, Athis, Nilsene etc... I then find a suitable weapon enchant it name it after them and display them. Well only one character does this...
And of course books, I can have no empty bookshelves they drive me crazy... for that reason I love Apocrypha.

gangraad

dragonguard
books, any books, and thalmor armors and robes. All my mannequins are donned in thalmor armor and robes. Dragonbones and scales, using it for my armor and weopons when I get the dragonborn dlc. I tend to hoard soulgems aswell.

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
Aside from the usual shiny things already mentioned, I collect rare books of 3 copies or less, all the ingredients necessary for making Elsweyr Fondue, a shield off a guard from every region, a complete suit of armor of every type, alcohol, clothes, all the weapons gifted to me by Jarls and anything in the game that is unique. There are some good ideas in this thread which I may add. Heads? That's a new one and well worth considering.

Speak Easy

human hearts and daedra hearts are the most exciting to find sooo gotta collect all i find.
i also go for moon sugar,skooma,and the netch jelly...of course the back story to my character involves a...minor drug adiction hahaha. what else should he collect?

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
Wine :) Selling different sorts of wine and alcoholic drinks is just cool :D

And arrows.. They weight nothing so you can collect them endlessly. And sell them of course.. It's an easy way to make money while doing nothing extra.

Falmer19

On my current character its books. I don't have a place to store them though so I currently have 156 books in my inventory. I can't wait to build a hearthfire house to have a library.

CottonCandyDeath

High Elf--Imperial--SweetRoll Thief
I cant walk into a shop without looting their jewelry. I have quite a collection now. I have more gemstones than i know what to do with. They really are too pretty to just leave behind. I also cant pass up grabbing any Dwarven or Elven item especially if its and enchanted weapon ( i really love hanging those up in my house). I also have a whole chest full of ebony weapons. I have tons of those pretty gold Dwemer artifacts too.

reddeadfriend

freelance assassin
allways pick up arrows, and i collect lots of mead, food and books. plus gems and ingots and ingredents

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts