what are you obsessed with collecting

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Nadir-Natesse

Proprietor of Thy Lady and Lord
KEYS.

ARROWS.

POTIONS.

GOLD.

Machamango

Divine Amulets

Iveri Sarothil

Books, on this character. She really, really likes books and knowledge. Apocrypha was like a candy store to her.

DurableDiction

Paladin of the Old Order
I tend to collect the Nordic Puzzle Door claws. And unique/non-craftable armor/weapons. And skill books/journals/notes/letters.

Chadonraz

This character is obsessed with picking Blue Mountain Flowers. They've already been a big help in a fight against Forsworn (was at level 3). Didn't have to use potions. :D

gangraad

dragonguard
I actually found myself a new obsession, Thalmor gloves. Wish I could take the heads instead but I guess their gloves will do.

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
Wives ! I would like to have one on each house that I own. Back then, in that age, you had only one wife but a lot of mistresses. We are just missing that ... lol ...

Inquisitor Saken

polan can into space?
Wolf pelts. I made one character who wanted to max smithing skill, and now collecting wolf pelts is something I need to do for every single character. I never sell them, and I never use them for anything. Just a bunch of wolf pelts sitting in the inventory of every character I make..

Bloodknight42

Hircine's Champion
I've got a decent collection of Daedric artefacts in all my games... Something about having all that dark power is kinda cool XD Got a fair ammount of iron arrows and gems too..

Zexks

Gems, I refuse to sell them on the idea that "i could make a ring and sell it for like double." but inevitable the shop owners can't even afford the basic stuff I find let alone the stuff I craft, so they get thrown in my safe in Solitude and eventually forgotten about. If I could sell them all, I'm pretty sure I'm well over 1 million coin.