what are you obsessed with collecting

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

juniperbugg

Skyrim addict
I also have alot of money upwards of 300k I cant see any way of actually ever spending this money but still find myself compelled to pick up gems and coin purses with only 30 gold in them lol if it says ebony its mine simple as and for some odd reason soul gems even lesser ones I have hundreds of em I dont use em I dont fill em they sit in a cupboard but I cant help myself >.<

Gowsh

Old Fart
As I described in another thread, I collected over 5000 ancient Nord weapons from Draugr and stored them in Breezeholm. Eventually I picked them all up, staggered to the center of town, and dropped them for the townsflk to pick up.

Just out of curiosity, how long did it take?

Was there a riot? The denizens of Riften have been accused of rioting over a dropped cabbage. I have been unable to duplicate this event.;)

Olsthepols

Fus Ro Dah
Skoomaaaaaa

Zolo-Shea

Lizard Wizard

Finnsson

Prince of Denmark
I must take every book I find, even if I already have a copy or three of the same tome. I had about 200 pounds of books when I arrived in Apocrypha, where I gained an extra fifty or so. Needless to say, the fight with Miraak was difficult. Good stories though.

Stone

Retired Moderator
I'm obsessed with collecting books. I have been for a long time. Unfortunately they take up so much of my inventory space, so I have to store most in a chest at my home(s).

Wolfking

Dark Elf wizard. Real name Casik.
Books, magical arrtifacts, and high ranking bodies for dead thralls
6.jpg

Willow

I'm basically a hoarder and collect EVERYTHING. But I think I'm most obsessed with books, I pick up as many as I can carry, don't really know why...

Some of my favorite collections are: gems (precious and soul), unique items (bugs in jars, thane weapons, quest related weapons, unique armour/clothing, paragons from the Forgotten Vale...), scrolls, Dwemer artifacts, potions/poisons, and smithing materials.

Bad-People

Supreme Overlord of the Barbarian Tribe of Hothor
I also unintentionally collect scrolls. They often have a high sale value so I take them. However they are so low on weight that they are at the bottom of my sale priority when clearing my inventory and merchants are often out of money before I get to them.

Jimes

Demoralize the enemy with assassination.
I purposely collect gems. Sapphires Emeralds Diamonds, you name it ill have about 500 of it. I collect them all and then painstakingly drop each one individually into a display case i have i my house. It no longer closes but looks sooo awesome with all the gems bulging out in all there colours .... creates an over whelming urge to Fus Ro Dah them though!

Also I seem to have collected an absolutely ridiculous amount of lavender!? I just subconsciously pick it whenever i see it i think because im attracted to the nice purple like some retarded bee? :/ I now own precisely 1431 pieces of lavender in my house in solitude. My Bard must be consistently high off the overwhelming smell of them as ive never heard someone sing so awfully!

Wolfking

Dark Elf wizard. Real name Casik.
I also collect falmer ears. I am considering making a necklace.

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
I actually just started collecting books, specifically book series. Without going into detail, I think it was Dragonborn that gave me the idea. I was like, "Why aren't I picking up these volumes and filling up those bookshelves?" I'm currently working on getting all of the Wolf Queen.

Rinn

Sweetroll Kleptomaniac
Everything that is shiny. Whether it are gems or necklaces, I take it.
Same thing goes with Alchemy ingredients. I hoard on them like crazy.

Soger7

And My Name Ain' Dick So Keep It Out Of Your Mouth
I collect, and I say this at mine own peril as well as on behalf of my blade, the lives of those who prove unworthy, yet seek to test my might non the less. Countless have fallen to me, and I have fallen to none but one.
The Ebony Warrior?:p

scarey

Everything.

Recently had a very slow walk to one of my homes after the Thalmor kindly donated 17 full sets of glass armor to me. You never know when 17 full sets of glass armor might come in handy.

Had a removals company come in and quote to move my stuff from the 5 original houses to whichever is my first built home, and they suggested this would be the smallest suitable transport vessel they have:-

http://maxmueller.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/emma-maersk-mm-300710-2.jpg

:confused: