what are you obsessed with collecting

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
haha do you put it on the mannequins? I find it to be very interesting to put the unique items on display prominently

Nope, I don't have enough :D I tried but the mannequins only come in guy styles... not very good for a lot of garments I like on women :D Although, the wedding clothes look pretty awesome on a guy mannequin. It's not bad at all! Like a very nice red and white fancy clothes type thing. :3 I just stuff all my clothes in a wardrobe lol :D

Twiffle

Nope, I don't have enough :D I tried but the mannequins only come in guy styles... not very good for a lot of garments I like on women :D Although, the wedding clothes look pretty awesome on a guy mannequin. It's not bad at all! Like a very nice red and white fancy clothes type thing. :3 I just stuff all my clothes in a wardrobe lol :D

wedding dress on the Mannaquin, , what is it a Tranny doll or summat, :D

Twiffle

only at weekends and after battle,, ;)

Wildroses

For me personally, alchemy Ingredients. Good lord, alchemy ingredients. None of my characters have been able to resist alchemy.

I do have a weakness for books and circlets, but I've managed to reign that in unless I have a roleplay reason. For roleplay related collections, I quite often collect books for my more scholarly/mage/aristocratic characters. And I've got one that has to buy all the pretty dresses and jewellery she sees, and hoards her gems. The whole point of that character is she's a greedy little spendthrift.

Mi-Ilu Yahaz

Books to make me feel smart. Clothes to make me feel pretty... And Skooma so I can start all over again.

jcurr25

I collect, and I say this at mine own peril as well as on behalf of my blade, the lives of those who prove unworthy, yet seek to test my might non the less. Countless have fallen to me, and I have fallen to none but one.
you're saying you've died only once in the game?

Zolo-Shea

Lizard Wizard
Okay, there is one collection that I've started (as a direct result of my finding a bunch of black soul gems recently,) but it's still pretty meager (only 4 strong at the moment.) I play an evil mage, and I happen to relish magicka-user versus magicka-user battles. Once my opponent is on the ground and reeling, I'll close in for the kill with my lord Molag Bal's Mace in hand. Then I'll loot their bodies and hopefully find a $hitty iron sword, or perhaps something worthless and lame discovered in the lair itself, and enchant the item with their very soul--making sure to give it a name like "Worthless Sword of Regret." Several of these wretched blades are on display in the hall for my amusement.

jcurr25

Okay, there is one collection that I've started (as a direct result of my finding a bunch of black soul gems recently,) but it's still pretty meager (only 4 strong at the moment.) I play an evil mage, and I happen to relish magicka-user versus magicka-user battles. Once my opponent is on the ground and reeling, I'll close in for the kill with my lord Molag Bal's Mace in hand. Then I'll loot their bodies and hopefully find a $hitty iron sword, or perhaps something worthless and lame discovered in the lair itself, and enchant the item with their very soul--making sure to give it a name like "Worthless Sword of Regret." Several of these wretched blades are on display in the hall for my amusement.
thats hilarious never heard anything quite like that

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
Alchemy ingredients. I literally have hundreds of blue mountain flowers, nightshade, imp stools, and swamp fungal pods, but I just can't resist buying more every time I visit a city.

As I described in another thread, I collected over 5000 ancient Nord weapons from Draugr and stored them in Breezeholm. Eventually I picked them all up, staggered to the center of town, and dropped them for the townsflk to pick up.

anaxagoras

I've always been the type of person who brings a companion with me everywhere I go for the extra carry weight I loot everything off every corpse and hoard it back to the shops I rarely hold on to things because I pretty much already have the best of everything and I just sell it all I have around a million gold in coin on my character and I'm some of my cabinets in my house.

If I find any special or enchanted weapons or armor it's pretty hard for me not to take them. I usually like having a pretty full collection of books as well.

FarmGirl

Work is really cutting into my gaming time.
Right now I am trying to get every amulet by looting and not buying them. I have to look and find a list of them, I guess, to see how close I am to having all of them. They are all in my safe so don't get any ideas about stealing them.

TheLonelyWolve

My precious
haha i have amassed a nice stock of soul gems of all sizes full and empty as well, idk why my enchanting was lvl 100 a while ago but I still feel this calling to grab them. Do you display the dynamos?

Yes, I Display some working versions in my dwemer home and non working versions in chests.

Bad-People

Supreme Overlord of the Barbarian Tribe of Hothor
Blue butterfly wings, I was trying to make a bunch of Fortify Enchanting potions once so I started grabbing every little fluttering blue thing I saw. I don't even want them it's just a habit. (Luckily it didn't seem to stick with snowberries.)

Weismann

Oblivion Walker
Personal journals and unique books.

itsLilBeastHD

Jason, Modder.
Ores, Dragonbones, Hides & Enchanted Weapons.