what are you obsessed with collecting

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Gowsh

Old Fart
I've recently begun collecting books.

Otherwise, shiny stuff (gems, preferably flawless), interesting sounding/looking weapons & armor (lots of racks and plaques to fill, damn that Hearthfire DLC), alchemical ingredients (more hoarding than collecting as I don't actually use them).

Those, and I'll always pick up gold, no matter how minuscule an amount. I never met an urn I didn't like. :)

P.S. On reflection, I think I have a problem. :confused:

Twiffle

Alcohol. Nord mead. Ale. Black-Briar Mead. Honningbrew Mead. Black-Briar Reserve. Colovian Brandy. Alto wine. Wine. Mead with Juniper Berry. Spiced wine. Surilie Brothers wine. Argonian Bloodwine. Dragon's Breath wine. Firebrand wine.

If i did that, i would just be collecting hangovers, .. .. :cool:

Twiffle

^ nothing wrong with a good guteral clear out or hangover,, cred to ya mate, :cowboy:

Twiffle

i think a drunken warrior retired into a spit guzzling gutter tramp build is on the horizon, , , :D

bar fights and collecting High Elf teeth as a lucky charm amulet, , , , :p

Twiffle

the High elf Amulet of Arrogance, ,, ,, :D

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film
I'm partial to collecting books. 90% of the books I come across end up in a bookcase or in my inventory.

Seriously, why isn't one of the housing options Skyrim's equivalent of the British Library?

Cazimir

I am also partial to books. I really should start keeping a list of what I have.

Additionally, if there's an alcohol bottle lying somewhere, I'll more than likely pick it up.

Rhubarb&Custard

Gems, ingredients, unique weapons and armours, gold, unusual items. I even have a Vale sabre cat pelt and a vale deer pelt, just because they look so pretty. :D Gold, too. Even if it's just 3 pieces, it goes into my purse, it all builds up you know! I collect potions too, even potions that have nothing to do with my build, like beserker potions, or potions that buff up heavy armour, or two handed skill, that sort of thing. :D Like many of the people on here mentioned, I collect books too! I like just looking over all the books I've collected during my time playing, I hardly read them either, if they're skill books, I'll collect them just to display. :D

Beowin

I myself collect women, by that i mean i make them like me, then i just change my wife when i get tired of her, and i'm already populair with the ladies!

jcurr25

I've recently begun collecting books.

Otherwise, shiny stuff (gems, preferably flawless), interesting sounding/looking weapons & armor (lots of racks and plaques to fill, damn that Hearthfire DLC), alchemical ingredients (more hoarding than collecting as I don't actually use them).

Those, and I'll always pick up gold, no matter how minuscule an amount. I never met an urn I didn't like. :)

P.S. On reflection, I think I have a problem. :confused:
haha you sound like me

jcurr25

Dwarven Centurion Dynamo's, the working kind. Sometimes I like to collect a mass amount of wolf pelts when out hunting.

And people's souls ;)
haha i have amassed a nice stock of soul gems of all sizes full and empty as well, idk why my enchanting was lvl 100 a while ago but I still feel this calling to grab them. Do you display the dynamos?

jcurr25

In different games, I collect different things... for example, in Fallout New Vegas, I collect pre-war books, teddy bears, and toy cars.

In one of my characters, I like to collect bones. Any bones I see. I hoard them away and pile them in my house like a maniac.... tee hee hee :3

And I just like to collect unique clothing too, even if I never wear it. For example, the wedding clothes when you kill Vittoria Vici, barmaid clothes (not exactly that rare, but they're nice), emperor robes, etc. :)
haha do you put it on the mannequins? I find it to be very interesting to put the unique items on display prominently

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
I collect, and I say this at mine own peril as well as on behalf of my blade, the lives of those who prove unworthy, yet seek to test my might non the less. Countless have fallen to me, and I have fallen to none but one.

I collect the souls of my dead enemies. I have over 100 lbs. of soul gems :p

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
I too, have partaken in such reapings of souls. But are you worthy to send a being worthy of a soul, to such an existence as that of the dreaded cairn?

Volanere

Grand Magister
I collect skulls, books, and recently just started collecting wine and mead. My favorite of the three is skulls i have a mountain of skulls in my lakeview manor. I like to think they are the skulls of Nords who have fell to the power of the Dominion.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts