• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Star Gazer

Just noticed something. Who says they have to fight just outside of Whiterun, where the vampire lord can throw you? Please. Step into my Wolf Den and we will see who wins in the caves.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
They should add Wild Werewolves appearing at night with a howl!

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
Actually, if they are both the same level maxed out perks, the werewolf would resist the paralyze, sprint right up to with a sprint attack. Then you would have to get back up, WHILE surviving 2 werewolf onslaughts.
I didn't think about that. How high level do you have to be to resist that though?
If a werewolf can actually resist that, it might have a chance. But at any lower level, a VL would easily win.

Star Gazer

lol that completely bypassed me too. We are talking about both max leveled either vamplord or werewolf. I guess without paralysis the vamplord would be almost useless. Well... good fight.

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
We can still toss you around like a ragdoll.

Star Gazer

If we are fighting outside, I'll use totem of brotherhood as soon as I see you. In the video, the guy was only throwing one at a time, and cutting the video to restore mana. IF you happen to get us all in a loop, using your telekinesis, once you run out of magicka, you will be dead. And this is all because we are outside. If we are in a cave, then you won't even have enough time to pull out your spells before I catch up to you.

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
Not if I see you first, vampires float silently, and you can't summon your wolves while your on the ground if I'm not mistaken. I'm not saying a werewolf couldn't beat a vampire lord if they could resist corpse curse, I'm just saying the VL would still have a chance.

Star Gazer

Barely any. IF you have the jump on me. IF you are in VL form before I am in werewolf form. IF you can somehow hit a target going 80 mph. IF we are in an open field. IF it is NIGHT TIME. You see? Vampire Lords are so high maintenance, that the criteria have to be perfect for you to even fight me. If you even get to fight me before I have torn your face off.

Space Hamster

Im a bow loving Nord Rouge as of now.
Not if I see you first, vampires float silently, and you can't summon your wolves while your on the ground if I'm not mistaken. I'm not saying a werewolf couldn't beat a vampire lord if they could resist corpse curse, I'm just saying the VL would still have a chance.
Well the thing VL's need to watch out for is the maxed out roar of terror that effects all creatures that are the werewolves level and below. That would just end it right there. All in all the VL has their focus on a good offense and a great defense while the werewolf has an extreme offense and an extreme defense OR a non existent defense. Their defense depends on lots of things and there is no middle ground when comes to it.

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
@Lucas76020: Ok, fine. I admit it. A werewolf would probably win in a fight if it was high enough level to resist corpse curse. But at least admit that in any other fight where that was not so, a VL would win without breaking a sweat. You know it's true, stop being so stubborn.

@Space Hamster: This is a pvp fight, you can't scare a non-AI with a fear spell.

Star Gazer

I'm just saying. A maxed out werewolf will have an enormously large amount of health, so they could just tank up all the damage, while dealing out their insane DPS.

Star Gazer

@Lucas76020: Ok, fine. I admit it. A werewolf would probably win in a fight if it was high enough level to resist corpse curse. But at least admit that in any other fight where that was not so, a VL would win without breaking a sweat. You know it's true, stop being so stubborn.
If I did not have totem of the brotherhood, and I was too low of a level to resist corpse curse, most things could kill me. Think about what you're saying. "If I had my maxed out Vampire Lord, and you had your level 1 werewolf, I might stand a chance, because I have corpse curse...???

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
I'm not saying that at all, think about what your saying: "If I was a ridiculously high level werewolf that could resist corpse curse and had a chance to summons my wolfs before you started tossing me around like a ragdoll, I would rip your face off!"

Nothing has resisted my corpse curse yet, so I'm assuming the majority of levels wouldn't resist corpse curse, so a VL would win the majority of the time. Just admit it.

Star Gazer

Nothing has resisted it yet... have you fought a maxed out werewolf with two of his werewolf buddies, all charging at you at full speed? By the time you can pull one of us in with your vampiric grip, we will be ON TOP OF YOU. The thing about werewolves is, you won't have enough time to react. Since werewolves are two times as fast as a horse, or a vampire lord.

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
I've already admitted that a high-level WW would probably beat a high-level VL. I'm saying in any fight where the werewolf wasn't high level enough to resist corpse curse, the VL would win. So if there were a bunch of fights, one for each level, the VL would win the majority of the time. This is my last argument, I'm done. If your to stubborn to admit that a werewolf wouldn't win majority of the time, that's your problem.

Star Gazer

you are just using the same argument about the corpse-curse when we have already gone over this...

Tman2177

Nothing has resisted it yet... have you fought a maxed out werewolf with two of his werewolf buddies, all charging at you at full speed? By the time you can pull one of us in with your vampiric grip, we will be ON TOP OF YOU. The thing about werewolves is, you won't have enough time to react. Since werewolves are two times as fast as a horse, or a vampire lord.
The only way to truly see which one is better is for Bethesda to imput an online multiplayer mode in the game and have one vampire lord and one werewolf battle for supremacy!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts