• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
@Lucas76020: Your assuming that your going to have a chance to summon your two werewolfs before I paralyze you, that's probably not going to happen. And even if you miraculously got me in a position where I would have to "run away", I would simply find a lake and float on top of it while you watch from the shore as your very lifeforce is being sucked away because you can't fight while swimming.

Hell yeah!

Star Gazer

gah a nice shower. You assume that I'm stupid enough to swim after you? If you run away, i'm fine with that. I'll find another vampire who isn't afraid of fighting.

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
Not if I paralyze you. You would be stuck there, as your summoned wolfs watch helplessly as I drain your life away. And if you try to get up again once the spell wears off, I paralyze you again. Face it, your dead.

And before you say that I would run out of mana before you died, I'll say that I would have the blood of the ancients blessing, which lets me drain mana and stamina too!

Kage

I have 880 magicka, I won't be running out any time soon. You haven't played as a VL, if you have, you'd know how long a Corpse Curse lasts, you'd understand how easy it would be to take out a Werewolf.

Look at that, and then tell me you'd win.

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
@Kage: I think were going to get along nicely.

Star Gazer

I have 880 magicka, I won't be running out any time soon. You haven't played as a VL, if you have, you'd know how long a Corpse Curse lasts, you'd understand how easy it would be to take out a Werewolf.

I have 600 health. I can hold my own, as well as destract you, while my summoned werewolves kill you

Kage

By the way, if you still believe Werewolves trump Vamps after viewing that video, then your delusional and in denial, and I refuse to continue this discussion with someone who refuses to change their attitude simply because of pure stubbornness. I've already stated Werewolves are awesome, I've said that their one of the greatest things you can be in the game. I've acknowledged that their powerful in every-way. They just aren't better then the VL. Look at how easy it was to toss around those giants. That was one spell! Just one, those giants didn't hit him, not once. That other one didn't even come back until the end. Imagine If I paralyzed you on top of that? Your delusional mate. By the way, I too have 600 health.

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
By the way, if you still believe Werewolves trump Vamps after viewing that video, then your delusional and in denial, and I refuse to continue this discussion with someone who refuses to change their attitude simply because of pure stubbornness. I've already stated Werewolves are awesome, I've said that their one of the greatest things you can be in the game. I've acknowledged that their powerful in every-way. They just aren't better then the VL. Look at how easy it was to toss around those giants. That was one spell! Just one, those giants didn't hit him, not once. That other one didn't even come back until the end. Imagine If Iparalyzed you on top of that? Your delusional mate. By the way, I too have 600 health.
Well said.

Kage

Just in case your still having trouble conceiving how good the VL is, take a look at ALL it's abilities.

Corpse Curse is at 1:12 which is the most significant one, as you were questioning it before. Really, this guy is low level, imagine what a high level VL could do?

LordofMethuselah

Vampiric Illusionary Necromage of Destruction
Okay. Lucas is giving werewolf fighters a bad name. He is being stubborn about which is better. I personally feel neither is better. Yes VL is a powerful combo fighter. WW is a destroyer with quick ms and a mean ass howling skills. But overall A. we aren't gunna get to ever truly test pvp situations like this and B. they are both power houses that are loved by both sides. Instead of fighting about which is better lets agree that they both are great. I love my VL just as much as my WW. I don't like the VLs spells (I feel they should do more damage but cost more magikca for some of them) and I dislike that the werewolf can't be stealthy. Both have things I would like fixed with them. Overall I just say if we agree to disagree and all go slaughter everyone in windhelm. Or solitude if ur a stormcloak bah.

mokz

Wow this thread :))))
from what it started and what it became, but don't mind me...please continue
Fanboys vs Haters round 2!

Kage

Okay. Lucas is giving werewolf fighters a bad name. He is being stubborn about which is better. I personally feel neither is better. Yes VL is a powerful combo fighter. WW is a destroyer with quick ms and a mean ass howling skills. But overall A. we aren't gunna get to ever truly test pvp situations like this and B. they are both power houses that are loved by both sides. Instead of fighting about which is better lets agree that they both are great. I love my VL just as much as my WW. I don't like the VLs spells (I feel they should do more damage but cost
more magikca for some of them) and I dislike that the werewolf can't be stealthy. Both have things I would like fixed with them. Overall I just say if we agree to disagree and all go slaughter everyone in windhelm. Or solitude if ur a stormcloak bah.

That's what I've been saying. It is my personal opinion that VL's are better and could win. Both are awesome though.

LordofMethuselah

True. But I think the percentage is about even with them personally. I do like that both have "o plops you go bye bye now" moves. So I'm off to kill all of windhelm!!!

Kage

Have fun with that. Their pretty even, but VL is just slightly better, in my opinion. And that is only because I can paralyze them, making them defenseless.

LordofMethuselah

I will admit that vampires have an advantage when it comes to fighting dragons though. Specially when the damn muthafluffers don't feel like landing.

Space Hamster

Im a bow loving Nord Rouge as of now.

YOU HAVE 880 MAGIKA? DO YOU REALIZE THAT MAKES YOU A DAM TWIG AND ONE OF THE THREE WEREWOLVES COULD DESTROY YOU IN ONE HIT!? Also, if were going cheap than werewolf uses his upgraded howl of terror and you're rendered useless.

Kage

YOU HAVE 880 MAGIKA? DO YOU REALIZE THAT MAKES YOU A DAM TWIG AND ONE OF THE THREE WEREWOLVES COULD DESTROY YOU IN ONE HIT!? Also, if were going cheap than werewolf uses his upgraded howl of terror and you're rendered useless.

Um, I consider 800 quite a lot, actually. That's not the point. I don't think it would work on me, I am fairly high level. Yet, again, we have another narrow minded person unable to see what's in front of their face. Take a look at how easily those giants were dealt with. I could continue to do that and more. You'd never touch me.

Edit: Just checked, it's actually a thousand, and I regenerate it fairly fast. So yes, a lot of Magicka, enough to keep throwing you, paralyzing you, and generally beating the crap out of you. Werewolves just aren't versatile enough to beat VL's. Their great, but when it comes down to it, the VL is a guy with a fully automatic Shotgun, and all you have is a knife, because you have to be close to do anything. You wouldn't get a chance, not even if you had three other guys with knives.

Picture that for a second. Three strong guy's against a guy with a Fully Automatic Shotgun. Who do you think would win?

let's use more analogies. There's a Sniper and a Foot Soldier with a Shot Gun, a powerful Shot Gun. he can do a massive amount of damage up close with that Shot Gun, but a Sniper can hit you in the leg, paralyzing you. He can make sure you never get up again, or ever walk again. It just isn't happening. brute Force is awesome, but you can't implement that force if you can't move.

Space Hamster

Im a bow loving Nord Rouge as of now.
Um, I consider 800 quite a lot, actually. That's not the point. I don't think it would work on me, I am fairly high level. Yet, again, we have another narrow minded person unable to see what's in front of their face. Take a look at how easily those giants were dealt with. I could continue to do that and more. You'd never touch me.

Edit: Just checked, it's actually a thousand, and I regenerate it fairly fast. So yes, a lot of Magicka, enough to keep throwing you, paralyzing you, and generally beating the crap out of you. Werewolves just aren't versatile enough to beat VL's. Their great, but when it comes down to it, the VL is a guy with a fully automatic Shotgun, and all you have is a knife, because you have to be close to do anything. You wouldn't get a chance, not even if you had three other guys with knives.

Picture that for a second. Three strong guy's against a guy with a Fully Automatic Shotgun. Who do you think would win?
You're calling me narrow minded? You think a guy tossing up some jogging giants is the equivalent to facing three werewolves that have 700 health a piece. You know what? I'm done with your crap. If you want to sit on you're computer talking about how great Vampire Lord's are and accuse anyone else with a different opinion of being narrow minded than have fun with that you hypocritical idiot.

Valyn

Hey, guess what? I block out the sun with my bow, no more sun! Werewolves are awesome, I have a Werewolf, I love it, it's great, it own pl***, it's godly good, but not as good as the VL. It has to be close to do any damage at all, it can't do pl*** while paralyzed or being tossed around.
Actually, if they are both the same level maxed out perks, the werewolf would resist the paralyze, sprint right up to with a sprint attack. Then you would have to get back up, WHILE surviving 2 werewolf onslaughts.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts