• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kage

Yes, and again, you have to touch me to do anything. You would get paralyzed, especially if you're running right toward me. Then, it's over. I could paralyze you as many times as I want to. Trust me, it would be easy, I would be laughing.

Star Gazer

I have to touch you to do anything. You have to run away to do anything. Running away from three werewolves, which are faster than a horse and vamplord combined, is a death sentence. Sure you can paralyze one, maybe even do a little telekinesis on another, before we catch up to you, but once you're ragdolled, you're gonna stay on the ground.

Kage

Again, you miss the part where your effing paralyzed? When your paralyzed, you can't do plops. You just lay there and accept it, you have no choice. You wouldn't have a chance in hell. You can't get out of it, you can't stop it. Once paralyzed you stay there. Then I just do it again when you try and get up. if your not dead after awhile, and have to turn back to human, because you have to, that is a given, you get screwed. Go and play the VL, see just how far you can throw people with that grip, I think you might change your mind. if you have played it, then you're seriously doubting it's abilities and have no idea the kinds of things you can do with it. Werewolves couldn't touch me.

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
Here's how the fight would go down: If during the day: Vampire blocks out the sun, turns into VL, uses corpse curse on the werewolf, slashes it until it becomes unparalyzed, uses corpse curse again, repeat.
If during the night: Same thing as above, except the vampire wouldn't have to block out the sun.

Case closed. Now can someone tell me what I can do with that werewolf pelt?
P.S.: The fact that Harkon has a werewolf pelt proves a VM can beat a WW.

Star Gazer

Again, you miss the part where THERES THREE OF US. How long does the paralysis last? a few seconds? You really think you can keep three werewolves down constantly? When one gets up, shoot the three others? That takes about 7 seconds. In 7 seconds your face is going to be gone!

Kage

You have to get three first, I could stop that easily. Plus, it's no problem to paralyze all of you. You can throw people and Werewolves FAR! I've thrown giants half way across the fricken area. You assume you'll have those wolves, you won't, you won't get the chance. Seriously, I know you like the Werewolf, it's great, it really is, but you can't stop being thrown 30 ft into the air, or being paralyzed.

Star Gazer

Beastial Strength and Animal Vigor are way more than enough to survive the vampire lord's mana pool. Out of mana? How about you come down to the ground and fight like a man. Oh wait, you have poison talons?
Outta the way b*tch! I'm a werewolf!

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
Oh wait, you have poison talons?
Don't forget a bunch of bats that swarm around the vampire lord and feast on your flesh.

And the VL will have plenty of time to regenerate mana while your paralyzed.

P.S: Does someone have to win the argument before my question about the werewolf pelt gets answered?

Star Gazer

A bunch of bats that nip at my enormously large amount of health? I'm sorry but that seems a bit ridiculous. Vampire Lords are like mosquitos. Sure they fly around, sting you a bit, but once you get one good hit on them, they are out for the count. Unlike werewolves, who can take alot of punishment, the vampire lord can only pick away at your health. (and being a werewolf, it will take him minutes to kill me, if I don't move and don't attack.

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master

Star Gazer

It can, if I choose to put away the game long enough to get a drink, come back, and I'm only down to half health, because vampire lords are terrible at dealing damage.

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
1. You clearly missed my point that it can be arranged by PARALYZING you.

2. You clearly have no idea how much damage a vampire can do while it's slashing at you with poisoned talons along with it's conjured gargoyal and bats.

Star Gazer

OOH poison talons! does a whole entire 30 damage! Gargoyles only take about two swipes, to turn them into chum, bats do 1 damage per second, that will be about 500 seconds, with you slapping me with your jazz-hands, reduces is to about 300 seconds, I am paralyzed for about 5 seconds. That gives me 295 seconds to deal 200 damage, which only takes a werewolf 5 seconds. So far, it only takes my werewolf (without totem of brotherhood) 10 seconds to kill your vampire lord, because you picked a bad fight. Sure paralysis works, but not for long, it takes up a buttload of mana, and it takes about 2 seconds to cast, that is if you even hit your target, which is going 80 miles per hour. This is all possible WITHOUT using my Totem of the Brotherhood, which summons 2 other werewolves to help me. the 10 seconds it takes me, alone, divided by 3 is about 3, me being paralyzed makes it 5, 5 divided by three is 1.6. So far, with me and my werewolf friends about 4.6 seconds. You will be dead before you have reloaded your paralysis spell, my friend.

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
You are a damage dealing tank, that is all, I've killed damage dealing tanks easily as a VL. They are called frost giants, and I used the same strategy that I mentioned before:
uses corpse curse on the werewolf frost giant, slashes it until it becomes unparalyzed, uses corpse curse again, repeat.

A Werewolf wouldn't be harder, my gargoyal would distract your two buddies if you even managed to summon them, then I would just claw away at your motionless soon-to-be corpse.

If you haven't played as a VL before, stop this argument, play as one, and you will see I'm right. I've played as both, and the VL is clearly superior.

Star Gazer

I have played as both. It takes a werewolf not even a second to summon TWO werewolves, while you have to pull out your spell and summon and it only gives you ONE seeing that we are only dealing with the werewolf and vampire lord trees, not the dual summoning in conjuration. My werewolf takes down a frost troll in two hits! As I have said before, it only takes a few swipes to kill the gargoyles. They are very fragile. My summoned werewolves would have killed them by the time you have put away your conjuration spell. Before you knew it you would have three werewolves on you, while you are panicking, and trying to conjure up another gargoyle, which only takes another 1/2 second to kill. What I have been trying to say is there is strength in numbers, and numbers are not something that the vamplord has. Sure it has his bloodbombs, but once your mana pool has run dry, there will be a werewolf with your neck on a silver platter. (nevermind, werewolves don't like silver)

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
Ah, the debut about which is better. Never fails. Seen it a thousand times, heard almost everything and then some. On PC, as a normal vampire, I spawned 3 werewolves and without using the TIM or TGM commands on my character, I killed them all, then used the Ritual Stone to make them my slaves. Even posted it on my album. Nothing is too powerful. I mean, I slay dragons during the day without fire enchantments, a werewolf is nothing compared to that. So if I could take on 3 werewolves as a simple vanilla vampire, as a Vampire Lord, I’d own them completely. Anything can be killed. Anything.

Star Gazer

Ah, the debut about which is better. Never fails. Seen it a thousand times, heard almost everything and then some. On PC, as a normal vampire, I spawned 3 werewolves and without using the TIM or TGM commands on my character, I killed them all, then used the Ritual Stone to make them my slaves. Even posted it on my album. That proved was anything can be killed. Nothing is too powerful. I mean, I slay dragons during the day without fire enchantments, a werewolf is nothing compared to that. So if I could take on 3 werewolves as a simple vanilla vampire, as a Vampire Lord, I’d own them completely. Anything can be killed. Anything.
I have been talking about in a PVP scenario. If the vamplord was smart enough, he would run away, but that doesn't work because werewolves are faster and have more stamina. If they don't run away they fight, but that doesnt work because the werewolf summons two other werewolves, who all have superior health and strength.

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
I have been talking about in a PVP scenario. If the vamplord was smart enough, he would run away, but that doesn't work because werewolves are faster and have more stamina. If they don't run away they fight, but that doesnt work because the werewolf summons two other werewolves, who all have superior health and strength.

Oh, PVP. Sorry. I thought we were talking PvE. Carry on. :)

Star Gazer

Meh, I think we already have our answer. I've gotta wake up early tomorrow, so I will see you
vamp-tramps later.

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
@Lucas76020: Your assuming that your going to have a chance to summon your two werewolfs before I paralyze you, that's probably not going to happen. And even if you miraculously got me in a position where I would have to "run away", I would simply find a lake and float on top of it while you watch from the shore as your very lifeforce is being sucked away because you can't fight while swimming.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts