• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
I think it would work against some werewolves, at least for long enough to wait them out in a real fight.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
Okay then my strategy is not much different, though I would have to rely more heavily on my gargoyles due to the fact that grips lowers magicka quite quickly, like telekineses.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
And i would of course use corpse curse if your numbers became too much

Kage

One Gargoyle, 25 yards is fair for a start. Yoru screwed mate if you go in on the ground. I'd use you as a distraction for myself at that point, if we were fighting together. "No! Take him, I'll just stay right here and shoot you, got no problem with me, do you! Nice wolfy."

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
I meant on your allies you summon with the totems. Do they resist it?

Star Gazer

That would greatly reduce your mana pool. You wouldn't even have enough to cast a few blood bombs at him. Besides, the werewolf can two hit summoned gargoyles.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
When I fight on the ground I ALWAYS STRIKE SWIFTLY, AND i WOULD USE CORPSE CURSE ON THE TOTEM WOLVES AND BATS TO ESCAPE IF THEY became overwhelming sry caps

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
I'm sorry I forgot we weren't using our characters has this character increased health or magicka or stamina at all?

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
Okay then no corpse curse and I rely on stamina and bats to avoid getting hit at all, though that strategy is quite flawed now that i think about it.

Star Gazer

I'm sorry I forgot we weren't using our characters has this character increased health or magicka or stamina at all?
the werewolf? yes. Well usually, the max a person goes on stamina is 300, so he prob has 400 (with animal vigor) and the rest of his level-ups have gone to health. So 30 in stamina and 50 in health = 700 health (with animal vigor)

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
I say that with a WW time limit, they lose against most vampires. Without it, they win against most vampires. It really depends on the persons skill, though without that it is the VL because of the WWs's time limit.

Star Gazer

the plains outside whiterun are usually strewn with dead animals. Since the werewolf has savage feeding, he will be sustained indefinitely.