• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
Also can we both turn back into a regular nord with no weapons and only nord abilities and ragged trousers?

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
Or do werewolves have an unlimited amount of time in beastform?

Star Gazer

no. there is no turning back from the powers. Lol it's not a competition. Just trying to crunch some numbers and find out which of them has higher DPS and survivability rate.

Kage

No two both. That would be altering the Werewolf, like changing it's coding.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
Okay then no time limit so the VL could not outlast the WW

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
Wait Kage then what happens after a WW has been one for an hour?

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
What do they turn back into?

Star Gazer

they are in beast-form for 2 hours, and since we are not changing the coding, there are finishing moves

Star Gazer

You see me, I see you. I activate totem of brotherhood, you try to grip us. Chances are, you may have gotten one of us before we close the gap between us.

Derek Jeder

I was a werewolf for 3 hours easily yesterday, ravaging every city, running from Riften to Whiterun and then some, having to wait 12 hours to turn back into a human.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
they are in beast-form for 2 hours, and since we are not changing the coding, there are finishing moves

Sry typo and also how would you use a finishing move on a VL? None of the regular ones would work.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
I was a werewolf for 3 hours easily yesterday, ravaging every city, running from Riften to Whiterun and then some, having to wait 12 hours to turn back into a human.
When you feed you increase time as a WW.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
And I rarely use grip. I usually go into fights with my gargoyles to protect me and then land to attack with poison claws. Then when I am hurt badly I fly and turn into a mist to heal and temporarily escape.

Star Gazer

If the vampire lord plans on descending to the ground, he won't be dishing out many killmoves anyway.