• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    Blackdoom I intend to have many eleven races in my kingdom, and I'm happy to have them worship your gods... But try and convert them or turn them against me and I'll cross the sea and slaughter your people :)

I'l probably do the same thing I try and do with the empire and try and get one of my guys to work as a ministry in your country, or marry one of your guys.

And if you refuse I'l send dignitaries to spread my religion until your kingdom will turn against itslef, and then I'll knock over the remaining enemies with my chariot armies!

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    A foreign minister in my Kingdom will never happen, even .the marriage with Epic is a stretch... there's a reason there are no elves in my army ;)

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    The fact that there are no elves in my army means that a religious uprising from the elves can expect to be met with a full force of almost 500,000 men

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
    OH! SHOTS FIRED! There comes the first hidden message to me! Y'all better get prepared for this cloak and dagger!

IC will be up as soon as Daryl posts his full CC, if it isn't up in 3 days, I don't see any other thing than to find another player I'm afraid.. We've waited for too long already

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    What? I honestly don't get what's happening I just don't want my elves rebelling against me :sadface:

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    What? I honestly don't get what's happening I just don't want my elves rebelling against me :sadface:

Then let one of my guys work as a ministry. My kingdom is very specific when it comes to elven blood under someones's else's control. Which means we either do diplomacy, one of my guys settles a ground religion only for the elves and makes sure it isn't spread amongst the other races of your kingdom, or we do war.

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    To be realistic, if you send your ENTIRE army to slaughter an elven rebellion, i'm most people in your kingdom will disagree with your decisions.

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    I wont need the entire army for it. I don't want a foreigner with power in my kingdom. I allow free practice of religion so they will be fine in worshiping your gods. I don't want war, but if it comes to it, im happy to.dig in amd let you kill yourself by throwing your troops at my enormous army.

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    I wont need the entire army for it. I don't want a foreigner with power in my kingdom. I allow free practice of religion so they will be fine in worshiping your gods. I don't want war, but if it comes to it, im happy to.dig in amd let you kill yourself by throwing your troops at my enormous army.

There are ways to win wars, numbers aren't everything. For example, the Battle of Gaugamela
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Gaugamela
    The macedonian army stood at 40, 000 against the 250,000 persians, yet they won trough a higher boost of morale, a well branched and structured army, better equipment, veteran troops with better training, amazing generals as well as pre-battle stuff(for example the macedonians managed to poison the persian supplies before the battle started).

If our kingdoms come to fighting, your army outnumbers mine with almost 3 on one, but I have magic on my side, as well as a decent navy to back up my troops. Wars weren't waged so easily back in the day, for even if you win, your army will suffer casualties, making your military force weaker, and your lands less defended. Also the public order in your kingdom would be severly reduced if my guys were to burn certain places or spread cultural propaganda in your lands.

Also, since your navy is close to non-existant, I could pull out a total bitch-move and conquer all of the nearby islands surrounding your kingdom and blockading all of the ports you have, leaving you with no way of training further ships while raiding your coastal settlements and blocking your trade with other kingdoms.

Ya don't wanna fight me matey.

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    A land of such secrecy has no true weakness, as there are parts I did not include for this exact reason. The strong will amd faith of my people means they will not bow easily to religious pressure. As much as you think you have me totally amd utterly outmatched and defeating me will be a walk, you're dead fluffing wrong mate. ;)

An army as large as my own, outnumbering yours as much as it does, dug into fortresses and stocked for the ages will be a nearly indefeatable challenge.

EpicVakarian

Calibration-Master General
    Don't forget the alliance between the Covenant and the Sovereignty... If your navy blockades our trade routes, then we will retaliate.

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    Well, I don't wanna spoil my plans, but my kingdom will have a major boost in army numbers, as well as ships after a certain point. The elves aren't looking for war with foreigners, and if someone wants to fight them, they can buy them off, or ask someone else to do so. I think due to our simillar views on magic, the elves will be good friends with Derath's kingdom.

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    Interesting that you think your sudden boost will.cover the 300 ship deficit, and allow to match the (growing) 500,000 strong army of the covenant... I think it just has to be said that you'll be in trouble against both of us and Mercer

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    It will be a tough fight dont get me wrong but it is appearing that some are trying to make their kingdom unbeatable

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    It will be a tough fight dont get me wrong but it is appearing that some are trying to make their kingdom unbeatable

I'm not trying to...ok maybe a little. Don't get me wrong I don't wish war with you, I wish that the elves in your kingdom aren't opressed for their beliefs, and because they're elves. My kingdom will mostly fight itself, while trying to strike deals with other kingdoms through diplomacy only.

Most likely I'l get you to have a foreign ministry in your country when you suffred from a defeat or something, so I can catch you off guard. I just wanna make sure the elves are safe, see, I'm a good guy.