• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    Has anyone even posted in KoT this week? If so I haven't had the notifications

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

EpicVakarian

Calibration-Master General
    I haven't even posted in KoT since about January, I think. >_> <_< I think we should just focus on this, tbh.

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    Hey, I never said I was 100%, im still deciding whether to side against or with Daryl, coz his land does look awfully appealing...

Don't be mean! At the moment, as you will see in my CC, most of my army is at the border getting ready to defend from you. If we joined, this army could be better used and me you and Epic could form some sort of trinity alliance.

That would be.. I would say.... Epic.

-Puts sunglasses on-

Derath_farseer

Good luck with your alliance.... but watch your backs if this costs me trade or you threaten me, my assassins will be on their way

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    A tempting offer Daryl, truly it is... but... expansion! Nah I'm undecided

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    I really wish to unite my kingdom with Derath's after my "internal problems" are done.

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    Well I have agreed a deal with Epic sp it looks like the alliances are starting to take shape

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    Name: †The Mercer Supremacy†
    Ruling house: The Mercer Clan
    Flag.jpg

-PROVINCES-
    •Volmoria
    Volmoria is the biggest and wealthiest province of the four. The capital city Blacklight is located here. Along with 3 other cities. The geography of this province is varied between climates. Its mostly lush jungle toward the middle but in the middle is towering mountains, with the jungle just before them.

•Xevenia•
    Xevenia is the main source of wealth, but is filled with workers of middle class. Where there used to be a lush jungle has now been decimated to allow the works of an incredibly large gold mine, which caused a large uproar with the population which over time has settled.

-CITIES-
    Blacklight:
    Capital of the kingdom and home to The Mercer Clan. The walls are pitch black which makes finding it at night from a distance almost impossible if you don't have a distinctive direction or know where to go. At day however, it can be fairly easy.

KEY CHARACTERS
    -Alex Mercer-
    The Monarch, King of these lands. He is an imperial with short brown hair, but usually wears a black hooded jacket made of leather with his flags symbol on the back.
    Alex is a Vampire Lord, but as he feeds often nobody really knows. They just assume he is a vampire or dabbles in some sort of necromancy as it is no secret he is a very powerful mage.
    -Violetta Mercer-
    Alex's bride, queen of his lands. While Alex has the ultimate say, he trusts her decisions and allows her to co-rule the kingdom. He however has the final say. She is a pure Altmer, and she mothers all of his children. She is not the biological mother to Alex's first son, however.

The Royal Daughters

-Veronica Mercer-
    Veronica is the first child of Violetta and the first daughter of Alex. She is a half-blood Altmer aged 153 years old. She normally keeps to herself, the clan and the castle. A polar opposite to her younger sister. She has a daughter who's father was killed in a fight during the kingdoms war with the Rhyfelwyr.

-Charlotte-
    Charlotte is both Alex and Violetta's second daughter, however it is Alex's third child. She is a 23 year old Altmer and likes to get out a lot and prefers the warm fire in the inn and mead over her elaborate fireplace and fancy wine. Although she really does like wine, she prefers a more humble environment. She is thrilled by adventure, and partakes in dangerous activities. She used to be assigned a squadron of 8 guards when she left, which was lowered to 4 and has since been revoked. She travels alone or with friends, which are hard to come by being the daughter of Alex Mercer.

-Emily Brody-
    An ambitious girl, and daughter of Veronica. She is 14 years old and her imperial side has taken over a little more strongly than her mothers Altmer. Being that her grandfather Alex Mercer was a pure Imperial, along with her father, has made her an Imperial. Her skin is fairly pale, her hair brown and she normally keeps it in a ponytail. She wants to get out more, and she spends as much time as she can with other kids but her mother likes to keep her housebound to learn how to be a proper lady. She has recently moved from being privately schooled in the castle to a school in Blacklight, this transition has made the people a little more trusting to The Mercer Clan but she has had a hard time settling in.

-The only son-
    Jason Mercer is the first child and only son of Alex, adoptive son to Violetta and half brother to Veronica and Charlotte. He is Imperial, and at one stage was a vampire. He cured himself, at his fathers dismay. He looks to be 21-23, with dyed black hair that goes down to his eyes and covers his ears. He used to be heavily involved with necromancy, but over the course of his long lifespan it has come to disgust him. He has seen a brighter side of life, and wants to travel and learn the art of restoration. This has disappointed his father, who wanted Jason to be his successor and Jason has denied the throne publicly on several occasions.

SERVANTS

The Mercer Clan are very close with their servants, and servants are not paid but are given expensive food and clothes along with their own quarters. The servants quarters is a section of the castle and inside there is small 1 person rooms.

Servants are chosen or they volunteer. A servant is allowed to leave with a 6 month notice. That is, they have to notify their master 6 months beforehand and fill in a form for the council. It is very difficult to leave however and has never been done before.

There are numerous servants at the Lords disposal, but these are the favored ones.

-Rosetta-
    Rosetta is servant to Veronica, and not only is a trusted adviser but a friend also. She is somewhat of a waitress/adviser/errand girl when it comes to her duties, but is respected but is often hammered with menial tasks. She is loyal to the royal family and would stand by them through any crisis.

-Jasmine-
    Once the servant of Charlotte, but was moved on to Emily when Charlotte was never in the castle. Emily is tutored by Jasmine, and is taught how to behave in public. Jasmine also teaches laws and helps teach Emily organizational skills among other things.

Alex, Jason, Emily and Violetta don't have any truly personal servants.

MILITARY

BODYGUARDS

-Andrea-
    This is the bodyguard of Jason Mercer, she comes from a rough background but has now has military grade training. She is not a magic user, but is very skilled. The chemistry Jason and Andrea share in battle boosts their combat efficiency. She and he have risked their lives for each other and he considers her a very close friend, however she is officially his bodyguard.

-David Romeike-
    David Romeike, pronounced Row-me-key, is the bodyguard to Emily Brody. He is usually seen with her but as she is always in safe environments he doesn't always have to be right there beside her, and guarding a door or within ears reach.

-Laws and oddities-
    The Mercer Supremacy, for money, trade only in gold. They prefer gold, they would prefer one thousand gold than double that worth in silver, and in Xevenia is the biggest gold mine in Seraak. It is their main source of wealth, and it is heavily guarded.

Werewolves and Vampires are legally allowed to be so without discrimination or being attacked, and is taken very seriously. However if one is a werewolf or a vampire they must come forth to the council and inform them of so, and fill a small form out. Not doing so involves a huge fine and possibly imprisonment.

There are a large number of special units in The Supremacy's army which consist of vampires and werewolves, making the entire army supernatural was considered but they would be at a great weakness against fire and silver.

Just some information:
    Alex Mercer, ruler of this kingdom. A once shattered and broken man who rose to power has done all he could to achieve his goals, he succeeded, but got greedy. People assume defying Alex would be dangerous, even speaking out against him could get them killed. This is due to his guard being too destructive, however Alex has tried to assure his people this is not the case and that he is open to judgment. No one would be harmed for freedom of speech, however treason is still a crime.

He conducted a program to wipe out the overly violent guards with 87% of violence dulled down from authority. It is hard for the people being ruled by The Mercer Supremacy to trust Alex as he has a dark and wicked past few know the truth about. In fact, no one outside the Royal Family know the truth. Even so, few in the family know. The people are filled with too much superstition.

The Mercer Supremacy now rebel against the empire, and not in attempt to become the empire but to liberate Seraak. They do wish to take some land but not more than what they feel they deserve, they want peace. The Empire, in Alex's eyes, need to be destroyed for there to be peace.

While few of The Mercer Clan are vampires they do not use this often in combat, relying on their magic or combat skills. Alex became a vampire to beat mortality, much like the man who gave it to him.

The Mercer Supremacy's army is heavily guarding the border bordering The Blackveil Covenant. Alex Mercer wishes to align himself with them, along with The Iron Sovereignty. He believes if they created this alliance, between the three, they would be unstoppable.

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    You can post the IC now, JoJo. Also,
    Geralt Silverstorm(Works as a ministry for the Empire)

Dosen't matter what ministry, the point is he works both for me and for you.

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    No the one about joining an alliance with me and Epic :)

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
    Oh fof fluffS SAKE!! I got the notification glitch again.. I've missed all of this for days.. I'm seriously sorry, the IC will be released tomorrow as soon as possible, tonight I wont be able to finish it, really sorry guys.

Derath_farseer

Hey black doom the imperium would probably sign some sort of agreement with your people. Perhaps a formal alliance if it suited their goals. Considering how close we are and my slave traders it would most likely start as a trade agreement.

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    Hey black doom the imperium would probably sign some sort of agreement with your people. Perhaps a formal alliance if it suited their goals. Considering how close we are and my slave traders it would most likely start as a trade agreement.

Cool, we'l conquer the world togather.

Derath_farseer

We might but I hardly have the numbers to rule a large empire and still be able to enforce my will. But maybe with a little funding from the raven rock treasury I could.. help fund another's forces. Maybe you, maybe some one else, some one being attacked on all fronts who does have the influence and power to aid me, and who Might want better deals on my magical advancements that my kingdom sells

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    We might but I hardly have the numbers to rule a large empire and still be able to enforce my will. But maybe with a little funding from the raven rock treasury I could.. help fund another's forces. Maybe you, maybe some one else, some one being attacked on all fronts who does have the influence and power to aid me, and who Might want better deals on my magical advancements that my kingdom sells
    I think my guys will get some magical warfare ships from yours, since I'm rich as fluff. Then, with my naval dominance on the plate, I may or may not wage war with one certain empire that revels in battleships and that has a juicy island for conquering ;)

EpicVakarian

Calibration-Master General
    Be warned; no matter how strong your navy becomes, the captains of the Iron Fleets will always out-sail yours. They have been sailing all their lives; the Empire has only a few experienced sailors. Be warned; the Sovereignty will not hold back if attacked.
    :ashstab: