• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Derath_farseer

Well things like that wouldn't be cheap there's a reason only one of their ships has been upgraded into a floating fortress. The imperium still hasn't found a way to mass produce a lot of their stronger magical inventions. As the materials can be hard to find and some times unstable.
    So yeah gonna take some time to build up a fleet of magical warships, since it would be rather unfair to make them easy to create

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    Well things like that wouldn't be cheap there's a reason only one of their ships has been upgraded into a floating fortress. The imperium still hasn't found a way to mass produce a lot of their stronger magical inventions. As the materials can be hard to find and some times unstable.
    So yeah gonna take some time to build up a fleet of magical warships, since it would be rather unfair to make them easy to create

Well I got time and I got money
    Be warned; no matter how strong your navy becomes, the captains of the Iron Fleets will always out-sail yours. They have been sailing all their lives; the Empire has only a few experienced sailors. Be warned; the Sovereignty will not hold back if attacked.
    :ashstab:
    I was talking about Madagascar...
    When the RP is over cuz I conquered Seraak

post-9023-I-lied-gif-5jdf.gif

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
    This is good. Continue your in-fighting, remember, even if you battle me, your never sure someone won't seize the opportunity to back-stab you and claim your lands while you're locked in war with me.

Derath_farseer

Hmmm Jorak I never said I would attack you.. Hell I'd probably join you if you promised me I could remain in control of my kingdom. That is I'd only trust you if I had some thing to hold you to it

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
    Cythraul is an honourable man, and he values his family too high to grant you a hostage of his own kin, we'll see what happens ;)

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    Is it cool if I can control the backstory of the elves and how the empire came to conquer them? I won't degrade anybody I promise:D

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    Mind you I am going to change the religion of the elves and restrict a couple of elven races while adding new ones.

The elves originate from Acenath, the island surrounded by more isles on the map. The legends say Acenath was one peninsula, united with the south-eastern continent in the past. The first elven ancestors were the known as the Sunlight Elves, or Ismer. The Ismer had what is known today as “The blood of the kings” which allowed them to control magic in any way shape or form. The Ismer well very tall elves, as tall as giants from Skyrim, to compare it easily.

They tried using their ancient magic to defeat the concept of “night” in the world, thus making the sun shine all the time. They did that, because during the day their powers grew and during the night they lowered. If there was everlasting daylight, the Ismer would become stronger and stronger, to the point of ruling the world and the other races of men. But there were some elves on Acenath that did not share the Ismer beliefs, because by eliminating the night the other races of Seraak would have waged war on the Ismer, bringing the mighty race to heel. Those elves plotted against the Ismer in order to stop the from ending the night. Their plots led to the death of Silanus, the Ismer king, now worshipped as the Sun God.

After Silanus's death, the Ismer banished those responsible for his murder and send them to the tropical island of Taharka (the larger island east of Acenath). Those elves adapted to the stormy weather, and became the Raumer – The Storm Elves. For just as the Ismer gained power on daylight, the Raumer gained power during storms. Even after Silanus's death, the Ismer continued to work on their goal of permanent daylight, and Raumer wanted revenge, as well as stopping the Ismer once and for all.

One day, there was a storm on Taharka, a storm so great that the lightning reached the ground and melted away mountains. The Raumer seized the opportunity and used their powers to enhance the storm, and bring terror to the Ismer. The storm ripped away Acenath from the other continent, and split it into many small islands, while killing dozens of Ismer. After the storm was over, the Ismer and Raumer waged war one last time, and the result was unbelieveable. All of the elves, be they Ismer or Raumer, died off with the exception of two who desired peace the whole time and hid themselves away from the tides of war. Those two were Stannis, the god of stroms, and Leylana, the goddess of Fire. From their love of one another and the love of Seraak, they gave birth to the elven race.
    At least, that's what the legends say.

The descendants of Stannis were called the Ninmer, or the silver elves, now inhabiting most of Taharka. They have white skin and are as tall as the dark elves, who mind you don't exist in Seraak because I SAY SO. The Altmer are now mostly the inhabitants of Acenath, and many other races of elves were formed depending on where they migrated. For example, the Bosmer, or wood elves, had many clans occupying the south of Arken, where you see cities such as Amathea, Duwdeml, Fasnach or Wad Eyrer. SIDE NOTE TO BLITZ, the elves in your kingdom you can call them whatever you want, even dick elves, I won't get mad, as long as they worship the elven gods.

To continue the story, in Acenath the house of Iceni became the ruling house, and they used war chariots to keep all of the clans on Acenath under their heel. In Taharka, the house of Arcos slowly came to power, using foot soliders as well as mages to keep the other clans in place. They waged war with the bosmer clans of Arken, who took the Iceni as their ally. The Iceni marched on Taharka and unified the Arcos as well as the bosmer clans on Arken. However after that war was over, the men were weak and slowly recovering from the last war. And then the empire forces marched south, conquering the weakened bosmer and declaring war on the Iceni. The Iceni marched chariots on Arken soil fighting off imperial troops. There were both loses and wins, but overall the elves were too weak for another war, so they gave up the south of Arken and became a loyal client state to the Empire.

The Arcos rebellion is when the people of Taharka turned their weapons against the Iceni, killing the former king, Riendal Iceni and four of his heirs. Arcanicus Arcos earned the title - “The Butcher Usurper” due to him killing off Riendal and his children. The Sunsfly family, whom served the Iceni managed to keep the Arcos from invading Acenath, convincing them that the elves are stronger togather, rather then fighting. After that, Arcos kept trying on stealhily killing the remaining Iceni Heir, while the elves named themselves Arcosiceni, their flag being the chariot and the elven mage who rides it. The elves started colonies in the east, where surprisingly there were other elven clans as well, and came upon a plops ton of gold in the Menkauhor Desert. Soon the elves became the richest on Seraak, and, feeling stronger, they started making demands of the empire, asking for their teritory on the South back. And because the Empire refused, the Arcosiceni broke their treaties and refused to help them in the war with the Supremacy. The elves encounter a lot of internal struggle and slave decline since they started taking slaves of all races to their kingdom. The land in the east is hard to conquer, since the deserts are rich, but merciless.
    That about it, what do you guys think?

Derath_farseer

Pretty good, totes gonna try and abuse your peoples faith. Perhaps having a few folks bring up the kings blood and Einarr idk I'll see What happens, all praise the god king!!!

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    Pretty good, totes gonna try and abuse your peoples faith. Perhaps having a few folks bring up the kings blood and Einarr idk I'll see What happens, all praise the god king!!!

I forgot to mention the blood of the kings is exactly what it sounds like. Only members from the houses of Iceni and Arcos have it, and they are known to be the strongest mages in the realm. So your powerhungry king might help assassinating some royal guys as long as he gets their blood.

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    Guys I've got a little bit up but I'll delve into the culture soon, I didn't expect life to grab me by the balls so suddenly. My mind is pushing out assignments, trying to get some more bullplops out to finish them all off.

I'll finish the whole CC off but asides from the culture and pl*ps, what else should I put in? I mean the priority and order I put it in, its all going in there. Just what do you guys need to know most, people's names and stuff aren't as important at the moment as you wont know them anyway but yeah. I just want you guys to be able to start. I'm really sorry, seriously.

Hopefully I can have culture up today.

Derath_farseer

I forgot to mention the blood of the kings is exactly what it sounds like. Only members from the houses of Iceni and Arcos have it, and they are known to be the strongest mages in the realm. So your powerhungry king might help assassinating some royal guys as long as he gets their blood.

Well... Wouldn't want to do any thing to upset you like killing your nobles. Since I'd rather us be buddy's since the Imperium has a respect for other seekers of magic. They might even offer the chance for some of your people to visit their schools. All though to learn the imperiums kinds of magic -like teleportation and enhanced versions of alt and a few others- they would have to serve the imperium.

But for the blood part, Einarr is a genius when it comes to magic, magic to him is what breathing is to other men, so while he doesn't have the "kings blood" nothing is stopping his men from completely lying and claim he's part elf. With a small link
    blood line, but like I said all lies. But considering he hasn't been seen in 20+ years and the amount of magical break throughs coming from his kingdom who could challenge the claim, but these would just be rumors spread by his spy's.

Also it will become clear later on why most of the population in the imperium have magical talent, and I don't want to give it away but it might have some thing to do with Einarrs Mage tower.

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    Thing is, the two houses that rule my kingdom are on war with each other. So maybe one of them might get you to assassinate a member of the other house, and you can keep their epic blood, thus becoming stronger or whatever. Seems like a fair deal to me. WHEN WILL THE IC BE UP?

Derath_farseer

Thing is, the two houses that rule my kingdom are on war with each other. So maybe one of them might get you to assassinate a member of the other house, and you can keep their epic blood, thus becoming stronger or whatever. Seems like a fair deal to me. WHEN WILL THE IC BE UP?
    Hmmm I think that would work out perfectly that is if you agreed to my terms but we can settle that IC

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
    Mind you I am going to change the religion of the elves and restrict a couple of elven races while adding new ones.

The elves originate from Acenath, the island surrounded by more isles on the map. The legends say Acenath was one peninsula, united with the south-eastern continent in the past. The first elven ancestors were the known as the Sunlight Elves, or Ismer. The Ismer had what is known today as “The blood of the kings” which allowed them to control magic in any way shape or form. The Ismer well very tall elves, as tall as giants from Skyrim, to compare it easily.

They tried using their ancient magic to defeat the concept of “night” in the world, thus making the sun shine all the time. They did that, because during the day their powers grew and during the night they lowered. If there was everlasting daylight, the Ismer would become stronger and stronger, to the point of ruling the world and the other races of men. But there were some elves on Acenath that did not share the Ismer beliefs, because by eliminating the night the other races of Seraak would have waged war on the Ismer, bringing the mighty race to heel. Those elves plotted against the Ismer in order to stop the from ending the night. Their plots led to the death of Silanus, the Ismer king, now worshipped as the Sun God.

After Silanus's death, the Ismer banished those responsible for his murder and send them to the tropical island of Taharka (the larger island east of Acenath). Those elves adapted to the stormy weather, and became the Raumer – The Storm Elves. For just as the Ismer gained power on daylight, the Raumer gained power during storms. Even after Silanus's death, the Ismer continued to work on their goal of permanent daylight, and Raumer wanted revenge, as well as stopping the Ismer once and for all.

One day, there was a storm on Taharka, a storm so great that the lightning reached the ground and melted away mountains. The Raumer seized the opportunity and used their powers to enhance the storm, and bring terror to the Ismer. The storm ripped away Acenath from the other continent, and split it into many small islands, while killing dozens of Ismer. After the storm was over, the Ismer and Raumer waged war one last time, and the result was unbelieveable. All of the elves, be they Ismer or Raumer, died off with the exception of two who desired peace the whole time and hid themselves away from the tides of war. Those two were Stannis, the god of stroms, and Leylana, the goddess of Fire. From their love of one another and the love of Seraak, they gave birth to the elven race.
    At least, that's what the legends say.

The descendants of Stannis were called the Ninmer, or the silver elves, now inhabiting most of Taharka. They have white skin and are as tall as the dark elves, who mind you don't exist in Seraak because I SAY SO. The Altmer are now mostly the inhabitants of Acenath, and many other races of elves were formed depending on where they migrated. For example, the Bosmer, or wood elves, had many clans occupying the south of Arken, where you see cities such as Amathea, Duwdeml, Fasnach or Wad Eyrer. SIDE NOTE TO BLITZ, the elves in your kingdom you can call them whatever you want, even dick elves, I won't get mad, as long as they worship the elven gods.

To continue the story, in Acenath the house of Iceni became the ruling house, and they used war chariots to keep all of the clans on Acenath under their heel. In Taharka, the house of Arcos slowly came to power, using foot soliders as well as mages to keep the other clans in place. They waged war with the bosmer clans of Arken, who took the Iceni as their ally. The Iceni marched on Taharka and unified the Arcos as well as the bosmer clans on Arken. However after that war was over, the men were weak and slowly recovering from the last war. And then the empire forces marched south, conquering the weakened bosmer and declaring war on the Iceni. The Iceni marched chariots on Arken soil fighting off imperial troops. There were both loses and wins, but overall the elves were too weak for another war, so they gave up the south of Arken and became a loyal client state to the Empire.

The Arcos rebellion is when the people of Taharka turned their weapons against the Iceni, killing the former king, Riendal Iceni and four of his heirs. Arcanicus Arcos earned the title - “The Butcher Usurper” due to him killing off Riendal and his children. The Sunsfly family, whom served the Iceni managed to keep the Arcos from invading Acenath, convincing them that the elves are stronger togather, rather then fighting. After that, Arcos kept trying on stealhily killing the remaining Iceni Heir, while the elves named themselves Arcosiceni, their flag being the chariot and the elven mage who rides it. The elves started colonies in the east, where surprisingly there were other elven clans as well, and came upon a pl*** ton of gold in the Menkauhor Desert. Soon the elves became the richest on Seraak, and, feeling stronger, they started making demands of the empire, asking for their teritory on the South back. And because the Empire refused, the Arcosiceni broke their treaties and refused to help them in the war with the Supremacy. The elves encounter a lot of internal struggle and slave decline since they started taking slaves of all races to their kingdom. The land in the east is hard to conquer, since the deserts are rich, but merciless.
    That about it, what do you guys think?

Too long didn't read

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    God damn the frickin notification glitch I missed this whole discussion :sadface: when's the IC gunna be up?!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    Blackdoom I intend to have many eleven races in my kingdom, and I'm happy to have them worship your gods... But try and convert them or turn them against me and I'll cross the sea and slaughter your people :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk