• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Buttons took a sip of her drink before answering “Naw I don’t think it was the guards, they are slow at doing anything then eventually they somewhat forget about it, unless you go up to one and talk to them, then they suddenly remember, by that time I can just pay my fine, I might talk to Ulfric and convince him to move on get another wizard for his court” she winked and gave her a sly smile “He’ll forgive me, Im his favorite person, and Im pretty sure he really didn’t like him anyways” she shrugged as the legs where placed in front of them, sitting up Buttons rubbed her hands together, as she reached for one of the legs in the heaping pile, a mans voice came from behind her “Nice legs, pretty sure yours are nicer” the man sat down looking between the two females “mmhmm nice legs indeed” Buttons raised her brow and slowly turned looking at the man “May I help you in some way?” he started to look her up and down before his eyes rested on her half covered face “Im pretty sure you could help me, as you see its not very often pretty ladies like you two come wandering in the Redbelly some just go straight towards Riften and leave us” Buttons nodded at the man as he continued to talk, still reaching for the crab legs, slide glancing at Sofi who was already stuffing her face and giggling to herself, Buttons glared at her, returning her attention to the man who had now placed his hand on her thigh , Buttons looked at him and he gave her a smile “Like I was saying im sure your legs are nicer, and would be a lot better wrapped around me” Buttons closed her eyes and started to slowly breathe “Hmm is that so? You think that?” she pushed her hood down, letting her colored locks fall around her face and giving him her twisted grin, the man was taken back by her looks and she smiled at him “Oh Im sorry where you expecting something else?” she sat there waiting for him to answer, not giving him anymore time she turned and started to break the legs to get to the meat “Good Day to you” she said before digging in, she rolled her eyes upward as she tasted the crab legs, softly moaning, mouth full “ohf gawd, this is dewishish” she smiled as she started breaking off more legs and eating the meat inside “Cant wait for you to meet the others as I still need to know a few more better” she nodded.

A few hours had passed and they finished off the legs, Buttons looked over at Sofi “Still hungry?”

Mistress Jess

Duon's Gurl
    “Indeed.” Giggled Sofi cracking open another leg and pulling the soft white meat from the exoskeleton with a bit of force, dipping it in the melted butter an taking a bite. Swallowing the bite of crab and washing it down with a sip of her ale Sofi’s eyes caught sight of the same man walking back over to their table with a large Orc in toe following him like a faithful dog. “Oh did you find some better pickup lines?” Sofi snickered cutting the man off as he sat down at the table. “Or come to bribe us with presents…” She continued pointing with her bottle at the Orc standing behind him. “Not big on the color green myself…”

“How about you shut that mouth before I shut it for you... Besides I wasn’t talking to you wench now was I?” He gritted his teeth staring angrily at Sofi before turning his attention back to Buttons, the Orc over his shoulder continuing to stare at Sofi menacingly. Fire flashing in her blood red eyes Sofi angrily broke another crab leg while looking across the table at Buttons, rolling her eyes with a mixed look of annoyance and amusement at where this was going to lead. “Now where were we…” He smiled dumbly, placing his hand back on Buttons thigh. “I’m still interested in those legs puppet, even if your friend does have a big mouth on her she’s kinda cute to.” The man slurred in his drunken dialect craning his head toward Sofi who simply nodded giving him her best fluff you asshole smile.

“You know I can do lots of entertaining things with my mouth.” Sofi interrupted again letting her feet fall from the table before standing up and sitting on the edge of the table, grabbing the bottle of brandy and pulling out the cork with her teeth. “Oh can you?” The man smiled his goofy expression leaning in closer looking up at her. “For instance I can fry creeps.” Sofi laughed evilly taking a large swig off the bottle and summoning a small fireball at the tip of her finger, raising it to her mouth and blowing the strong alcohol out in a stream igniting it as she blew out fire singeing the man’s beard and causing him to knock over his chair as the confused Orc stumbled backwards behind him knocking over the table of a card game in progress starting another fight.

Standing up from the table as the stream of flames ended Sofi picked up her chair, raising it above her head and breaking it over the stunned man lying on the ground. “Wench seriously?” She mocked spitting on him before ducking just in time as the Orc tried to tackle her to the ground; sending him into the table flipping it and the crab legs over, leaving Buttons seated in a chair still holding a leg. “Now you ruined our dinner to!” Sofi screamed kicking the man in the ribs and watching the Orc get back to his feet as the fight continued to spread behind them engulfing the whole bar in a chaotic melee.

Medea

The Shadow Queen
    Cassandra wasn't surprised at the khajiit's outrage. She had told him nothing so far, but she didn't respond well to being interrogated.

"If you keep yelling at me like that we're going to have to make a stop at the temple of Mara to get married", Cassandra said with a wink and a flashy smile. She saw that the cat man wasn't impressed.

"Okay, fine. Don't get your tail in a knot." Casandra sat up straight, hoping that what she was about to tell him wouldn't get her killed outright. "My name is Cassandra. I work for the Dark Brotherhood. I was on a mission to assassinate one of the Greybeards and I ran into the Dragonborn....unexpectedly. That's why I was fighting with him. I killed one of his mentors."

She gave it a few seconds to sink in.

"The Sanctuary is our home....the Dark Brotherhood's secret hideout. I need you to take me there so my family can take care of me. I can promise you that if you make sure I get there safely you will be rewarded and I will not allow any harm to come upon you. I owe you my life for saving me and I'm willing to do anything to pay you back....ummmm....just don't expect me to get any hair in my teeth. I've never been into that whole 'Furry' thing."

Always the joker, Cassandra hoped that last line didn't piss the Khajiit off too much.

Kir the Silent

Until Your Flesh Is Consumed
    (OOC: Sorry for the mehish post, but I'm back)

Poet stood and felt another presence enter the Sanctuary. He made his way from the dark room of his he had been lurking in and soon found a man laying on a bed in a room. He didn't recognized the half-asleep figure, but then again he had only been a part of the Brotherhood for several weeks. The man hadn't noticed him yet for his eyes were closed. So Poet casually walked over and looked down at the man.

He then kicked the bed, hard, and it shook from the force. The man stirred and sat up fast, staring at Poet. With a neutral, almost emotionless voice, Poet spoke. "Who are you?"

Duon

Graphic Designer
    “How about who the hell are you?” Riazen grumbled in a annoyed, half asleep tone sitting up in bed and pulling a match from the bedside table igniting a candle who's warm dim glow illuminated the bedside corner and Riazen’s features which were all too familiar to those that knew his brother Fenris. Swinging his feet off the beds edge, Riazen rubbed the sleep from his eyes with the palms of his hands before getting to his feet and stretching as he turned his gaze back to the stranger intruding in his room. Looking over his appearance his eyes landed on the black lute strung over his shoulder. “Are you the entertainment or something?”

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
    As Zigzag walked to the store, she could see why someone would want Jaree-Ra dead. She didn't want to believe that an Argonian could be so...so..., Zigzag couldn't even think of a word disgusting enough to describe him. Zigzag had met so many kind Argonians back in Wayrest, it made her sad to think someone like this could ruin the name of an entire race. She stopped thinking about it, not wanting Jaree-Ra to be in her thoughts any longer.

Zigzag entered the store, seeing an older woman behind the counter, reading a book. "Excuse me miss." She said, getting the older woman's attention. "Oh sorry. Welcome to Angeline's Aromatics. Aren't you the girl whose wounds I cleaned out because of some arrows?" Zigzag's cheeks grew a little red. "Yes I am. Thank you, by the way if you want I could pay you." The young Breton said, reaching into her bag. She was quickly stopped by Angeline. "No need child. I wouldn't ask you to pay me. Now what is it you need?" Angeline said, a smile still donning her face. "I was sent by someone, Jaree-Ra to receive a package for him and bring it to his sister." At the mention of Jaree-Ra, Zigzag could see the old woman's face change from a smile to a frown, showing her distaste for the Argonian outside. "Oh. I see. Well here's the package he ordered." She said, handing Zigzag a package shaped like a glass. As Zigzag thanked Angeline and started to walk towards the door, she paused mid step and turned around. "One more thing Angeline. Do you happen to have any roses?"

Five minutes later, Zigzag was walking toward the docks with a red rose sticking out of her hair. She would have preferred a black rose, but Angeline only stocked red roses which were better then no roses, at least to Zigzag. Zigzag scanned the area as she walked through the docks, looking for the second Argonian Deeja. She spotted her standing by a stand belonging to the East Empire Company. Perfect, she's right there. I'm gonna have to find a way to lead her somewhere to take her out. Zigzag walked over to Deeja with the package. "Hello. I was asked to give you this package by your brother for some gold." She said to the Argonian who swiped the package out of her hands. "Ah! I've been expecting this for a long time. Jaree-Ra promised you gold for delivering this huh? Come with me to the ship, we'll find your money there. Follow." The Argonian rudely demanded. Zigzag followed Deeja onto a ship parked at the dock. She found herself in a comfy looking room, with a counter in the side of the room.

"Sit Breton. We'll have a drink, then you'll get your reward." Deeja commanded, pointing to a table with two chairs on each seat. Zigzag sat down at the table as Deeja quickly prepared two pints of mead. Deeja walked over to the table and placed a drink in front of Zigzag. "Thanks." Zigzag said with some fake enthusiasm. She took a sip of the drink at the same time as Deeja. As soon as she placed the drink on the table, Zigzag could tell something was wrong. Her vision started to go blurry and she could feel her temperature started to rise. "It's a fast-acting poison. You won't pass out, but it leaves you pretty vulnerable. I appreciate you fetching my package like the good little lap dog I assume you are, but I don't feel like paying and it's been a long time since I killed a person myself." Deeja explained. She reached across the table and smacked Zigzag who fell to the floor on her back. Deeja proceeded to jump on top of Zigzag, her hands around the Breton's throat. Zigzag could feel herself falling unconscious, but knew she couldn't let herself be killed after everything she went through to get to Skyrim. Reaching down towards her leg, Zigzag managed to get a hold of her knife. She took it out of the sheathe, and before Zigzag could pass out, stabbed Deeja in the neck, effectively killing the argonian. Zigzag pushed the body off of her and started to cough, trying to get some air back in her body. She looked at the dead body. "Stupid Lizard." is what Zigzag tried to say, but all that came out of her mouth was a quiet squeak. Realizing that once again she could't talk, Zigzag grabbed a knife from one of the tables and the note that Juggles gave her and very quickly stabbed it into Deeja's chest, removing her own blade from the neck. Zigzag exited the boat and started to make her way back to Juggles.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
    From his hiding spot, Juggles clearly observed Zigzag engaging Jaree-Ra in a brief conversation, and moments later, she entered Angeline's Aromatics. While his partner was inside, he was reminded as to how much of a scumbag the Argonian truly was. The juggler caught him eyeing Zigzag up and down from behind, before she got wise to what he may be doing and abruptly turned around to face him.

She exited the store carrying something, surely whatever it was had to be for Deeja. So, the siblings' plan has now been set in motion, he thought. A smirk creased his face, which was hidden under his hood. Little do they know that we have something in store for them, too.

Dusk soon descended upon the city, and that was good enough for Juggles. He wasn't about to wait for total darkness to complete this contract. His target was right there in front of him and who knew if and when he'd get an opportunity like this again. Reaching into his jacket, he pulled out the silver blowgun from Buttons.

At the thought of her name, images and sensations flooded his mind. Her crooked smile. Her scent. The colorful spectrum that is her hair. Her body's curves which drove him nearly insane with lust. Her laughter. The way she would. . .IDIOT! he chastised himself. FOCUS! Quit thinking of the woman!

Vigorously shaking his head, as if that would clear his mind's eye of his lover, he looked for the reptile across the way. plops! He's gone! Oh wait, there he is, relief cascading down upon him as if it were a blanket. He just switched posts to lean against. Juggles couldn't help but smile at his good fortune, for now Jaree-Ra was in more shadow than he was previously.

He then extracted a dart and one of his own poisonous mixtures. The assassin chose to use his own poison instead of the one from Buttons, because in a twizted ;) sense, he felt the lizard didn't deserve that special mix she made. After dipping the dart into the vial, he loaded it into the dart gun and proceeded to line up his shot. As usual, his target was the neck, as it was more often than not exposed and close to the heart.

Using a nearby barrel as assistance in steadying the dart gun, he was about to blow into it when three giggling and laughing children ran in front of him, obviously playing some sort of "tag." He sighed heavily preparing for his next attempt. That's when two bards meandered in his sightline, trading notes off of each other with their lutes. A pair of guards strolled past, headed in the opposite direction. A family of five was next to lollygag their way by, clearly returning home from a picnic. Talos be damned, he shouted to himself, doesn't anyone stay home anymore?! Is the entire f***ing city of Solitude out and about RIGHT NOW?!?!

Calming himself down, he patiently waited, never taking his eyes off Jaree-Ra. The Argonian just casually leaned against his post, engaging passersby in brief attempts at conversation. It appeared to Juggles that he was "turned down" each and every time. Good, he thought. Noticing a clear street for once, he quickly took aim and let fly. As the poisoned dart sank into its target, the lizard reached up as if he was swatting at a bug, staggered a bit, then dropped to the ground.

Dart gun secured in his jacket, Juggles dropped his hood to appear less suspicious. He nonchalantly made his way to Jaree-Ra and confirmed his demise. Satisfied, he dragged the body between the two buildings and headed straight for a barrel. Removing the lid, he eventually placed the body inside, internally insisting that the reptile go in feet first. Or tail first. Or whatever. Unfolding the signature parchment, he placed it on the dead Argonian's chest. He didn't need to weight it with anything as he'd be returning the barrel's lid to its rightful place. That's for my friend, Tatiana, you miserable f***.

Once that task was complete, he turned to the Skeever, intending to wait for Zigzag in the room they had shared, where this whole scheme was initially hatched. Inside the inn, however, immediately nixed his well-intentioned plan. The revelry inside was just so intoxicating, he couldn't resist. F*** me. I need a drink. Or 12, he optimistically predicted. Hopefully I'll be seeing Zigzag soon enough, he thought, while draining nearly half of his first ale.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Buttons sat there and watched as a fight started to break out before her, watching as Sofi ducked and weaved from the brute nord and the orc trying to take her down she signed "Why cant I have nice things or a nice evening once in awhile?" she laughed to herself, finishing up the one crab leg she held in her hand, as more and more people in the inn started to swing punches and throw themselves at one another.

Just as Buttons finished the leg she stood up and right as she stood an miner landed in her place "Well talk about luck right there" she leaned over the miner who was passed out but still breathing, she shook her head and let out a sigh before straighten herself and heading over towards the bar, moving from punches and ducking from flying furniture, as she reached the bar she leaned over to see the barmaid hiding "Excuse me" the lady looked up to see a twisted smile with colorful locks looking down at her "Hi" Buttons waved and jumped over bending down next to her "So about that..." reaching into her satchel Buttons pulled out a large bag of coins and handed it to her "That’s for the dinner and extra for whatever we broke" the lady nodded at her and tucked the bag in her pouch.

Looking over the counter Buttons scanned the crowd for Sofi, finding her being pinned against the wall by the nord and orc, Buttons shook her head once again "Men they just don’t know when to quit sometimes" standing and vaulting herself over the bar and running at the two men, throwing all her weight into the orc, in a tackling manner crashing into the chairs and tables, with her landing on top of him “Its been awhile since I had me some elf” the orc grunted and gave Buttons a sly smile, she shook her head, rolling her eyes upwards as she struck him in the side of his face, letting at a soft scream

Buttons grabbed her hand as the orc threw her off and rolled on top of her pinning her down “Did that hurt my sweet elf?” he laughed at her while bring his face closer to hers “How about we take this somewhere… more comfortable?” shaking her head, and the orc not giving her any time to speak, put his hand over her mouth to keep her from screaming, picking her up and throwing her over his green shoulders, the orc head for the door, Buttons kicking and screaming the whole time “Put me down you big green brute!” he laughed, pulling her off his shoulders and into a bear hug “Oh come now don’t be that way, I know you elf chicks like the green monster” Buttons eyes grew wide, as her mouth dropped “How dare you say that to me! Do you know who I am?!” she started pounding on his chest with her tiny fist, the orc only laughed as he opened the door outside.

As the two made it outside, the orc threw Buttons into a hay cart, once again pinning her down, Buttons thinking somewhat quickly, started batting her eyes and smiling at him while running her hand up and down his arms “You know I think I went at this the wrong way, at least can I know your name?” the orc now grinning at her “Well well what changed your sweet little mind?” Buttons still smiling at him, slowly reaching for her boot knife “damn” she thought “to far down cant reach with these tiny arms, must bring the legs up for better reach” looking at the orc “well… its just that you’re right about the green thing and us elf chicks, we are freaky like that, and well its been some time since I was with another orc is all, and I kind of miss the big green arms around me” she gave him her twisted grin, slowly rubbing her leg on his side bringing her boot closer to her hand.

He grunted and smiled slowly working his hands along her body and she reached into her boot slipping her knife out and thrusting it into his side, letting out a loud groan, the orc sat up and brought his hand across her hand “You dumb elf-bitch, you will pay for this!” he reached to his side pulling the knife out, and holding it against her neck, then throwing it out of reach, he grabbed her throat squeezing lightly “Lets see if you like it rough as well, cause to me you seem like the type that does” he leaned in whispering in her ear “Because this orc is not going to be gentle with you” Buttons closed her eyes as she felt cold air rush to her body and the sound of her clothes tearing great just freaking great Buttons you dumb-ass” as the orc finished throwing her ripped clothes and gear from the cart, she sat up looking down “Its going to be fun messing up those colors

Buttons closed her eyes waiting for it to end, when a sicking blood curdling scream came from the orc, her eyes flew open to see and arrow sticking from his neck “What the fluff?!” she screamed as another arrow came out from the dark striking the orc in the skull, falling lifeless on top of her, letting out a grunt “fluffing great…I’m going to die!” she wiggled and tried to move the now dead orc off her, feeling the weight being lifted off her she saw her rescuer, with tears in her eyes she leapt forward at the man hugging him “Thank you! Thank you!” when he spoke she went cold “Buttons what did I tell you lass about going out by yourself?” she stepped back “Rune? What are you doing all the way out here?” holding up rabbits “Hunting… We do have to eat to you know, and sometimes food takes awhile to get to the Flaggon” she nodded at him “And besides you should be happy to see me, or else…” he looked over at the orc, then to her, taking off his cloak handing it to her “Put this on… and get to Riften quickly, sure Delvin will have some clothes for you” she smiled at him as he pushed her hair from her face “He’s lucky” he smiled at her and then headed back into the dark.

Buttons stood there for awhile before dragging the orc towards the waters edge. “You big green bully bastard… Hope the mud crabs eat you!” she looked back towards the inn “SOFI!” tying the cloak tighter around her to cover her body up and grabbing her gear that was thrown about, as she headed up the stairs and into the inn opening the door, seeing Sofi sitting on a pile of miners grinning at her “You missed some party Buttons” looking at her “Where’s your clothing?” Buttons shook her head “Don’t worry about it Sofi I am fine we should probably head to Riften before the guards get over here” Sofi nodded at her friend, gathering her things, Buttons called to the barmaid “Again sorry for the mess” and headed out and towards Riften, sneaking past the guards and towards the secret entrance of the guild and towards the Flaggon to talk to Delvin and get a set a new clothing.

Kir the Silent

"I believe I've been here longer than you, so you can answer me first." Poet studied the man with a bored expression. He did look familiar, almost like he reminded Poet of someone he knew. "As for entertaining...unless you find death entertaining, well actually a lot of us here do, than no I'm not the entertainment."

"You a new member of the brotherhood or just someone fool enough to break into our sanctuary?" Poet was suspicious of everyone, it was just part of his nature. The man seemed to have a bit of a temper but Poet could tell by his body language that if he wasn't an assassin already, he could easily become one. "Well if you are part of our twisted, little family; welcome. I am Poet."

Mistress Jess

Duon's Gurl
    The brutish nord still towering over her holding her tight against the Inns stone wall Sofi turned her head back toward where she had last seen her friend, spotting the dining chair smashed to bits she found to her horror Buttons missing from the crowd of angry faces locked in combat. “That’s not good.” She mumbled frantically thinking up a way out of the situation. Momentarily tensing her wrist at the thought of releasing her wrist blade and killing the man in an instant she restrained her bloodlust knowing it would only cause even more problems than she already had. “Maybe I should have given you more of a chance…” She smiled seductively her blood red eyes shining brilliantly still working out her plot as she ran her hand gently along the man’s scruffy jaw feeling his grip loosen around her instantaneously.

The susceptible drunk easily falling under her trance Sofi grabbed his arm causing him to release his grip and drop her to the ground on her feet. Walking up to him and playfully tugging on the front of his shirt she maintained her eye contact with him still smirking slyly as the fight continued on around them, the last men standing continuing to duke it out. “I didn’t even singe your beard that bad hmm… could be a new style?” She giggled pulling at remained of his thick blackened beard. “Let me make it up to you.” Sofi continued her red eyes continuing to shine as her pupils swirled like blood circling the drain. Letting go of his burnt locks she walked over to the bar winking at the waitress hiding behind it as she reached over grabbing a large bottle of potent whiskey.

Reaching into a small pocket on her belt she pulled a small vial of black liquid, popping the cork out with her thumbnail before dumping it into the bottle of whiskey smiling as the potion became clear mixing with the brown alcohol. “Now boys let’s stop this silly fighting.” Sofi giggled turning on the spot and stepping over a unconscious man as she walked over to a unbroken table climbing on top drawing everyone’s attention as the fight ceased. “Why continue smashing ones heads in when we could settle this in a lot more fun manor? You can fight all well and good but can you drink…” She smiled again seductively doing her best to lure them in with her vamperic entrancement. Sofi laughed taking a large gulp off the bottle of spiked whiskey before holding it out to the closest man standing below her, who accepted it with a smile guzzling some before passing it on to the next man.

Already feeling the sedative beginning to relax her muscles even through her vamperic level of tolerance she giggled again drunkenly watching as the bottle reached the final man, the nord with the singed beard who greedily drained the last drops. “I’ll go get us another bottle…” Sofi laughed jumping down from the table and started to walk back toward the bar, stopping in her tracks as several loud thumping sounds happened behind her. Still grinning slyly as she turned to look back at the table she saw that all the men were knocked out in chairs and on the ground, several had collapsed face first into the table still seated in their chairs forehead resting on the hardwood table. “Oh dear oh dear…” She giggled walking back over and beginning to rummage through the unconscious men’s possessions, stacking their coin purses neatly in the center of the table.

“Let’s see this should cover expenses, but there is still the matter of my dinner you all ruined…” She said in a menacing tone sliding the bags of gold into her backpack before slowly starting to walk a circle around the group of passed out bodies. “You will do…” Sofi giggled selecting out one of the unconscious men, a muscled nord with long black hair that draped down his shoulders. Grabbing the base of his neck she pulled his head up off the table; leaning him back in his chair letting his head lull back, eyes looking up at her blankly as she pushed his hair to the side revealing the tender flesh of his neck and the veins running just below its surface. Twisting his head sideways with the palm of her hand Sofi sunk her fangs into his neck; drinking deeply of his life force feeling his pulse slow with each gulp as she got drunk from the tainted blood mixed with the sedative and alcohol.

Feeling his heart slowing to the point of nearly stopping; Sofi withdrew her fangs leaving him barely alive as she blocked the fang pricks with her thumb, giving the blood time to clot before falling back onto the ground on her butt laughing drunkenly as she leaned back using another unconscious man as a pillow, wiping the blood from her lips as she listened to the light whimpers of the waitress still hiding behind the bar wondering if she had been brave enough to peak out or not. “Sofi!!!” Buttons voice echoed from outside drawing her eyes to the door as it popped in and her friend walked in. “You missed some party Buttons.” Sofi giggled pausing as she noticed Buttons clothes were missing and she was wrapped in a strange cloak. “Where’s your clothing?” “Don’t worry about it Sofi I am fine, we should probably head to Riften before the guards get over here…” Sofi nodded still extremely curious but letting it go for now as her friend started to apologize to the barmaid as Sofi got up walking over toward the door waiting on Buttons.

Riften – Ragged Flagon

“So I finally get to meet the mysterious Delvin…” Sofi giggled pivoting on her heals as she craned her head around the Ragged Flagon from her viewpoint at the front door. Buttons had spoke of this place to her a few times at collage but Sofi had never been personally. The place was as dirty as she has always claimed it to be but Sofi couldn’t help but find charm in the place, the many interesting characters hanging around the bar intrigued her with their dark leather armor and calculative expression. Noticing Buttons had started to walk without her Sofi snapped herself back to reality, taking several quick steps to catch up with her as she followed her around the edge of the cistern and toward the wooden bar. “Cozy in a crypt kind of way…”

Duon

Graphic Designer
    “Torture and death always make wonderful entertainment. If my father taught me anything it was that...” Riazen laughed balling his first around the banister of the bed as he leaned against it casually with a half amused expression. “Oh yes I thought I would just break into a DARK BROTHERHOOD SANCTUARY, take my weapons off and have a nice little nap before robbing you all blind…” He continued on in a sarcastic mocking tone smiling slyly. “The name is Riazen and I guess you could call me an assassin to, for now at least.” He paused uncorking the bottle of whiskey he held in his free hand and taking a swig.

“I’m only here until I can get a better lead on finding my brother, no other reasons for someone like myself to hang around in a place like… this…”

rizen

A to the K homeboy
    The dark jester squatted in the corner of his ‘cell’. He stared with a blank expression, almost catatonic, at the wall covered in crude symbols and runes. Spittle hung from his cracked lips, exposing uneven teeth that rotted in their sockets of gum. He tilted his head and snorted at his inability to translate the arcane meanings. No matter. That wasn’t important anymore, THIS was important! - He shifted his attention back to the most pressing task of all, perhaps the most important task in all of history for ever-ever? - For ever-ever. He held it close to his eyes and scrutinised the specimen as he droned off lyrics to a long forgotten song “Nev-ah-meant-tah-make-ya-dawt-ah...cry”. His tongue snaked over his upper lip, deep in concentration – it bled.

With a surgeon’s practiced precision, he began removing the legs from the torso and grouped the limbs on the floor with the others, considered, re-grouped them and nodded his approval. He popped the torso into his mouth and slowly chewed with his mouth open, savouring the ickish goo coating his teeth.

Just into the throws of another day at the office, he was startled by a faint glow. He balled his fists and rubbed at his bloodshot eyes, squinting at the hooded figure before him “Ssssssijic” he hissed.

“Your time is done. You are free to leave” said the Sijic. With these words, the Sijic gestured towards the door with an open hand. The door unlocked with a quiet ‘snick’ and creaked ajar. Sharp light beamed across the flagstone floor, insects scuttled from the intrusion into dark crevices, the jester compelled to follow their example. He shielded his eyes with his hand and peered from underneath at the Sijic “I ate my shoe” he said. The Sijic gave a disapproving shake of the head and faded from sight.

The jester got to his feet and approached the door. He swung it wide open, feeling the heat of sunlight for the first time since for ever-ever? For ever-ever. He shut his eyes and lifted his chin skywards taking in a deep breath, smelling the scent of fauna, listening to the calls from birds. A smirk played at the corner of his mouth which could be mistaken for a sneer. “ I ATE MY SHOE!!...shoe.....shoe.........shoe” he shouted at his surroundings. Birds erupted from treetops and scattered across the sky to safety. He cackled at the echo “...I ate my shoe” he repeated as his naked foot padded on something other than the prison cell flagstones...a thistle ”OWWWWWW....owwww.......owww” A wolf returned the call from the horizon.

Kir the Silent

"Well who is your brother? I'm relatively new here myself." Poet said crossing his arms. "I've only been with them for two months and I wasn't even here for one of them. So I doubt I could help locate him, besides most of them haven't been back in weeks. Out on contracts most likely. Many of them rarely spend time in the sanctuary."

He looked around the bleak, dark place that was his home. He had missed it. Whatever that was worth. He then turned golden eyes back to Raizen, "You hungry? I tend to do the cooking. Others can cook, but I've been trained by gourmets."

Duon

Graphic Designer
    “My brother’s name is Fenris, I already know that he was here but left…” Riazen said coldly taking another swig off the bottle of whiskey, clearing his throat before continuing on. “My hope is he comes back to visit you uhmm... People… And I can bring him home after that.” He smirked at the thought of returning home to his father’s kingdom resuming his life of comfort and excess far away from this dark place. Taking one more swig of the liquor Riazen shoved the cork back into the bottle, twisting it down tightly before sitting it down on the bed. “Till then it looks like this is home…” Riazen sighed rolling his eyes dramatically.

“I could go for something to eat; if you’re cooking…” He paused remembering what had chased him to his room in the first place. “Just keep that fluffing spider away from me…” Riazen blurted his tone turning serious as his right hand instinctually reached for the handle of the dagger concealed in his waistband. “I HATE spiders…”

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
    As it turned out, assassinating someone like Deeja was not as easy as Zigzag had previously thought. The second she reached the dock, the young Breton had found herself surrounded by mercenaries. Apparently they realized Zigzag shouldn't have walked out of that room alive, the only reason for this being Deeja was dead. Zigzag drew her daggers, but realized she's fighting a useless battle. She was only an entertainer-turned assassin, not trained to fight actual soldiers. "Give up lady! You'll die on this day!" One of the brutish men shouted at her. Zigzag continued to look back and forth as the mercenaries slowly continued to close in on her. What am I gonna do? I wasn't trained to fight guys twice my size. I wasn't trained at all! Zigzag thought to herself. She thought back to the last two times she murdered someone, there wasn't any thought involved. Zigzag just acted on 'instinct', if you could even call it that. But Zigzag realized she needed to do something now, otherwise this dock would be her grave. She shut her eyes, hoping to gain some confidence. Zigzag reopened them just in time to see an arrow fly straight for her head.

Zigzag ducked as the arrow whizzed past, just missing the mercenary behind her. It was enough to get him to jump backwards, giving Zigzag some space. She threw her dagger at the archer, causing him to double in pain. Seeing an opportunity, Zigzag sprinted full speed at the injured archer, pulling the dagger out as she jumped over him. Other then leaving Wayrest, Zigzag couldn't remember a time when she was forced to run so fast. But the remaining mercenary was hot on her trail. Spotting a bale of hay, Zigzag jumped into it. Peeking through the hay, she saw someone approach the bale of hay. Zigzag slowly reached for her dagger when the hay was pushed aside."What are you doing in this pile of hay lady?"

A kid. It was just a little kid. She sighed, putting her hand at her side; "Shh." Zigzag whispered, putting her finger in front of her mouth. The boy smiled. "Oh I get it. You must be playing hide and seek. Most adults around here don't play that game with other, especially with the kids here but don't worry. I won't reveal your hiding place." The boy pushed the hay back into place, inadvertently pushing some hay into Zigzag's face. The boy walked away from the bale of hay just in time to see the mercenary who was chasing Zigzag run towards the stable. "Hey mister! Some lady just ran by in a hurry. I think she ran towards the mill down the hill." The mercenary grinned from ear to ear and sprinted down the mill. Once he was out of sight, the boy waved towards the bale of hay, signaling to Zigzag it was clear. Zigzag jogged towards the boy. Considering what this boy did, Zigzag felt it was necessary to give him some type of reward. Reaching into her bag, she pulled out a handful of septims and dropped them into the boy's hands, sprinting away afterwards and finally reuniting with Juggles. She walked up to him and gave him a thumbs up.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    "Cozy in a crypt kind of way…" hearing that Buttons snorted and giggled "Hmm Yeah thought you would find this place to your liking…" She turned looking at Sofi "Besides Im pretty sure Delvin is going to get mad at me for always bringing someone down here" shrugging her shoulders "Meh he’ll get over it or just change the locks on the door" Buttons slowly crept around the corner and spotted Delvin, she looked down as she headed over towards him, taking the seat across from him and Sofi taking the one next to her.

Delvin looked over his cup, raising a brow, as he slowly set his cup down "What happened to your clothes Lass? That looks like Runes clothing" Buttons looked up and over towards the left "Oh you know I was just coming back from Windhelm and went to the tavern got a little drunk and took to the streets in my underwear" she looked back at Delvin giving him a big grin "Honest… No bar fights this time" He nodded "We’ll see… and who is this?" he pointed over towards Sofi, almost giving her an evil eye, she tilted her head "This is Sofi, we went to the college together" all Delvin did was nod after a few seconds later "You two eat?" Buttons looked over at Sofi then back towards Delvin "We could probably use a light meal, our other one got disturbed.." Delvin threw his hand up and called out towards the bar keeper " Two dinners and mead to wash it down" he nodded and disappeared in the back.

Moments later he returned with two plates, setting them down in front of Buttons and Sofi, walking around towards the bar, grabbing two bottles of cold mead and setting them down in front of the girls "Enjoy" he said softly and once again took his place behind the bar, wiping it down. They finished the food and a few rounds of mead, when a dark figure came from behind and whispered into Delvins ear, he looked at Buttons and shook his head "My dear, what is with you and bar fights?" Buttons shrugged "You know… I don’t know why I lied at first, knew you were going to know eventually, maybe just thought this one time you wouldn’t.." she took a sip, setting it back down "They make fun your hair you smash their face in the bar… what was it this time Buttons?" she leaned back in her chair nearly rocking it "A brute was hitting on me and sofi and then they called her a wench and after that it just got out of hand and I don’t know what happened" Delvin shook his head at her "I don’t even want to know now…" he laughed still shaking his head, Buttons remembered why she had actually came down to see him "Delvin before I forget…. I need to have some clearance… or at least get Ulfric to not have my neck" Delvin stopped laughing and looked at her "What did you do to upset Ulfric Buttons?"

Buttons stood up and pushed her chair in and started walk around "Well… Kind of killed his court wizard…" she looked over her shoulder to Delvins face in his hand, grunting "You know this might take some very strong convincing to Ulfric to let him wave your crimes right?" she nodded at him "And you do know you wont be able to go there for some time or at least wait until another big crime happens for them to forget right" again she nodded "I’m aware of this Delvin… so can you or cant you?" he shook his head "You are going to owe me big time Lass.." she nodded and Thanked him, reaching for Sofi grabbing her by the arm the two left Riften and headed towards the sanctuary.

rizen

A to the K homeboy
    It was hard to tell, but it must have been roughly half a day's travel before the dark jester happened across his first sign of civilised life. He saw it first, a column of smoke rising before him like a promise followed by the aroma of herb and meat cooking.
    The jester followed his nose through thicket into a clearing. A tent was erected next to a cosy campfire, where a stocky looking huntsman fussed over a simmering pot. The huntsman had given the jester a looking over before concluding him harmless and greeting him.
    The jester had saddled up alongside the huntsman to watch the spoon chase bubbles around the pot. It hadn't taken long before the huntsman had broached the topic of the jester's malnourished state and invited him to eat.
    The jester beamed a smile that could turn milk sour, shouldered the huntsman aside and offered to cook before the huntsman had time to consider.
    More logs were stacked beneath the pot, the fire flared, the jester waved the spoon about, jabbing at the air to emphasize as he narrated to the huntsman his every move.
    "Food on the run, gotta be snappy" he snatched low at the grass and flicked a handful into the pot "garnish...dropped from a height!" The huntsman watched on, dumbstruck.
    "Active ingredient!" he spat into the pot. He began hopping about, tugging at his shoe...when it was removed, he concealed something behind his back and continued - he plunged the shoe into the pot with a dramatic flourish "Gives it that extra kick" he explained to the huntsman in all seriousness. "Hope you like jam" he warned.
    The spell had broken, the huntsman plucked the spoon back from the jester "Fool! you've spoiled the meal"
    The jester looked into the pot and pondered the words of the huntsman "Hmmmmm, maybe so...oh well" He tipped the contents over the fire, it hissed and died out.
    "Here's one I prepared earlier" with that, the jester thrust forward with the object he had held behind his back. The dagger plunged into the neck of the huntsman. He gasped and clawed at the air. His final vision was of the dark jester with a finger held to his lips.
    "Shhhh shhhhh" hushed the jester "shhhhhhhhhh".

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
    Seeing Zigzag enter the Skeever and make her way toward him, Juggles felt a sense of relief and calm wash over him. It was either that or the numerous ales he had consumed. Numerous? Have you lost count again, juggler? he thought. Well, I do know it's more than two, but less than nine. So. . . .

Zigzag's thumbs-up signal instantly wiped away his mental issue with his ale math. With a nod of his head, he indicated for her to sit and slid a mug toward her. You can tell me all the details about your hit on our way home, Zigzag, he stated matter-of-factly. We need to get outta here, like, five minutes ago.

He leaned in closer to her and whispered, There are two dead bodies which have yet to be discovered, compliments of you and me. And I think you'll agree with me when I say it's in our best interests to be as far away from here when those bodies are finally found. He winked and smiled at her. That said, I've enlisted the assistance of two horses to aid our rapid exit. They're waiting for us down at the stables. It's a faster mode of travel than hiring a carriage. We won't complete the journey in a day, but at least we can set our own pace.

Three days later, Zigzag and Juggles rode into a clearing that looked all too familiar to him. They were finally home. And that thought was enough to slap a smile on his face. After securing the horses, he led her to the front entrance of the Sanctuary. He uttered the secret phrase, making sure that Zigzag took note of it. Make yourself at home, he said. While you're exploring your new home, feel free to choose a room. You'll be able to tell the occupied ones from the unoccupied.
    At this, Juggles was about to detour toward his room, when he remembered something. Turning back toward her, he said, Oh yeah, if you happen to bump into a rather large spider with a purple bow on its head? Don't f*** with her. She's a pet who answers to the name of Amy. And don't forget to introduce yourself to your new brothers and sisters. At the mention of the arachnid's name, Juggles thought of Buttons. I wonder where my green apple is? he thought. And how close is she to home?

Mistress Jess

Duon's Gurl
    “He was nice, little mysterious though…” Sofi smiled; crossing her hands behind her head playfully kicking a clump of dirt as she walked down the road next to Buttons. “So how much further do we have to go?” “Not much further impatient one…” Buttons answered in a sarcastic tone rolling her eyes. “We are headed to a out of place meadow just outside of town.” “Oh are there pretty flowers and happy bunnies?!” Sofi giggled playfully thinking about what awaited her; curious as to what kind of place Buttons had called home since they left collage. The idea of the Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary both thrilled an frightened her at the same time. “Or another nice crypt would do to….” “Warmer…” Buttoned laughed watching Sofi walk while starring off into space deep in thought. “If you don’t watch where you’re going you’re going to end up in the river… Come on its faster to cut through the woods from here.”

“A swim might be nice after being down in the sewer…” Sofi winked walking next to Buttons breaking from the road and starting to follow a rough trail cut into the forest floor by what she assumed to be the boot and hoof prints of other assassins whom had taken the same route time and time again before. Continuing the follow the lightly worn trail Sofi rubbed her forearms bracing them against her chest as a cool chill blew through the air, the afternoon sun falling lower in the sky. Pushing on as the trail began to curve off up a hill Sofi came to a stop at the trails end, standing on the edge of a dark grove of dead trees circling around a large rock form, the shadow of a blackened doorway looming at its base surrounded by the only plants which seemed to flourish within the grove. Large deep purple nightshade flowers, their black thorny vines growing up the rock forms face and wrapping it in a net of the ominous blooms. “No happy bunnies…”

Medea

The Shadow Queen
    Shinny apparently didn't like what Cassandra had revealed to him. Without saying a word, he simply climbed back into the wagon and left her there. She wasn't sure if he wanted nothing to do with the Dark Brotherhood, or if he simply had gone out of his way to rescue her and had to be elsewhere. Whatever it was, Cassandra was at least grateful he had gotten her this far.

Grinding her teeth through the pain, Cassandra rose to her feet, picking up her haversack and weapons as she stood. She muttered to herself, "The first thing I'm going to do when I get back to the Sanctuary is drink the biggest healing potion I can find. Why the HELL Didn't I bring a couple with me in the first place?" Cursing herself under her breath for not being prepared enough, she continued on. The Sanctuary wasn't far now. She would be there before nightfall, assuming there were no predators on the prowl, waiting for an easy prey to pounce.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts