• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Buttons moved from the darkness of the hallway and into the light of the kitchen, with Amy not far behind her "You hungry too Amy?" she spoke softly to the spider who bounced up and down and into her in a motion of "shoving" her into the kitchen more.

The aroma of the food brought her further into the kitchen as she walked over towards the pantry to fetch Amy her dinner as well, as soon as Buttons was done, she turned and jumped in the air and over the spider to prevent her from tripping over her beloved pet "Damn Amy" she shook her head at the spider and continued over towards the table where most of the members had already taken seat and started to dig in, grabbing herself a plate she looked over towards Kir "Dinner looks good Kir Thanks" she smiled at him as she took her place at the table furthest from everyone else,

she started to move her food around her plate as she drifted off into her own thoughts. She was aware that Cassandra was talking, that Tinkles left "Tis a shame" she spoke in between bites, and once again drifted back into her thoughts, slowly eating, a few seconds later as she started to bite into the rabbit meat she snapped back when Cassandra had mention that the dragonborn was possibly still alive and possibly seeking revenge for the death of Borri that was brought by none other then the dark brotherhood themselves. Buttons placed her fork gently on the table as her mouth began to turn into her twisted grin.

She slowly closed her eyes, as her mouth opened to speak but a soft laughter had escaped instead the laughter had built up into a hitch pitched cackle, shaking her head she grabbed her plate and headed towards the sink, placing the dishes in the sink she gripped the edges on the counter her nails slowly digging into the wooden finish, her laughter had stop as she slowly turned around, and with a quickness was behind Cassandra who sat still, almost as death warmed over her,

she placed her hand upon Cassandras shoulder, gently gripping it "Well at least Borri is dead" she loosened up and started to walk slowly around her chair, looking at each of the members faces "Guess that is was bound to happen one way or another I suppose" she turned around her back facing them as she walked around the kitchen touching each members chair

"Guess that also means we need to be watching each others back and being more careful, granted if this dragonborn still lives" she shot a glance at Cassandra "But I seriously doubt that he is not dead" she continued to walk around the table as some members picked at their food to just staring at her. She held her hand out looking at her nails "You know your work is done if there is blood underneath the nails"

her twisted grin once again crossed her face "And you know that you do a good job if you have enemies" she sighed as she closed her eyes and headed towards the dark hallway, but before she disappeared she looked at the new face at the table "By the way I’m Buttons, the um leader I guess of this band of freaks" she smiled "Welcome to the Family if you last" she looked at everyone else "If anyone needs me I’ll be in my room, and ill have all your payment in the morning" she nodded and turned towards the hallway and into her room, leaving the door half way opened.

Duon

Graphic Designer
    Muttering curses under his breath Riazen sharply kicked the last few books underneath the sofa against the wall. “Stupid spider...” He sighed with a scowl; still angry at how he’d been treated by Buttons, not at all used to being told what to do. “This would’ve never had happened to me back home…” Riazen thought walking out of the study heading down the hall toward his room, twisting the handle and pushing open the door but pausing as the sound of voices and clanking plates filled the air. Even angry and embarrassed Riazen was never one to quickly turn down a free cooked meal.

The delicious aroma of cooked meats tempting his nose he quickly gave in on his pride for now; continuing into his room and walking over to the dresser, sliding open the top most drawer of the deep ebony stained wooden chest he removed one of his clean white shirts and slipped it on tucking it into his leather armored pants before taking his red silk jacket off the back of his chair and putting it on leaving it unbuttoned. “Better safe the sorry.” Riazen laughed grabbing his sword belt from the closet door and fastening it loosely around his waist.

Resting his right hand on the ruby pommel of his blade Riazen walked back out into the hallway shutting the heavy wooden door of his bedroom behind him with a light pop. Putting on his favorite sneering smile he continued down the hall fallowing the sounds coming from the dining room. Entering the room and finding everyone already seated in conversation Riazen made his way to the closest empty chair, picking up his plate and beginning to fill it with various items from the banquet laid out in front of them.

It’s good someone around here knows how to cook He thought digging into his plate Riazen quietly observed the group surrounding him, realizing this was the first time he’d seen his brothers “other family” all gathered together. Trying with some trouble to ease drop on all the conversations at the same time, as talk turned to the assassination of a Grey Beard and the Dragonborn’s involvement Riazen nearly spat up ale the daring of the female assassin who had fulfilled such a contract. He’d learned of the Grey Beards as a child learning history back home, if they were half as strong as his tutor had made them out to be they were a force to be reckoned with.

Shooting Buttons a dull stare as she stood and started to walk a circle around the gathering of assassins, speaking in on the matter of the Dragonborn and any threats he might pose. His smirk returning as she touched the backs of each of the assassin’s chairs, casually skipping over Riazen’s for obvious reasons. Processing all the new things he was learning Riazen almost didn’t notice Buttons excusing herself after introducing herself to another new member of the Brotherhood.

“So I’m not the only newbie here hm?” Riazen said clearing his throat with another swig of cold ale as he pushed in his plate from the table’s edge. “Since I was so… rudely interrupted earlier, the name is Riazen for any of you that did not catch it already. I’m um new here too…”

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
    Zigzag had to stifle a laugh as Buttons left the room. Buttons? So in this little clan we have a woman named Buttons and a man named Juggles. As she was thinking, another member stood up and introduced himself. Riazen huh? At least I'm not the only new member in the Family. And definitely not the only one in the Family with a weird name. The man sounded confident, but nervous at the same time. Zigzag figured that since this Riazen guy introduced himself, she should do the same thing. She stood up and went to say her name to the Family.

Or rather, that's what she wanted to do. Zigzag had forgotten her voice had gone out again, so when she tried to say her name, all that came out a squeak. The young Breton couldn't remember a time when she felt so embarrassed. The other members were either staring at her confused, or snickering at her failed attempt to talk. I got it! Zigzag thought to herself. She pulled out her notebook and found an inkwell and a quill nearby and began to write on the first blank piece of paper. Zigzag had a serious case of writer's block, so she just wrote something simple. The note read "I guess I'm the other new member. My name is Zigzag, named for the scar on my neck."

Medea

The Shadow Queen
    Cassandra stiffened up intensely when Buttons placed her hand on her shoulder from behind, expecting a blow to come, or even a knife to be slid under her chin. After the maniacal laughter that Buttons had bellowed forth, she didn't know exactly what to expect.

When Buttons eased her grip, and complimented Cassandra in her own, twizted way, Cassandra relaxed, happy that she was not severely punished or killed for not being a little more careful in her mission. After gorging herself on the wonderful meal, she suddenly didn't feel so good. Excusing herself from the table, Cassandra walked out side near the entrance to the Sanctuary and vomited up her dinner in some bushes. Maybe I should have told her before eating, Cassandra thought. Cassandra avoided contact with the others for the remainder of the evening, as much as she could. She just didn't want to talk about it anymore. Before turning in for sleep, she ate some leftovers. This time, not as much.

Duon

Graphic Designer
    Riazen was at first puzzled by the woman named Zigzags introduction in writing; making him wonder what had happened to her voice, the scar on her neck she’d mentioned being a obvious suspect. “Nice to meet you…” Riazen smiled still in a civil mood as he drank deeply from his ale, draining the last drops before opening another with a pop as he uncorked it with his thumb sending it bouncing into the center of the table. “Oops… If you kill as well as you cook you must be quite deadly Kir.” He smirked taking a small sip and pushing in his empty plate towards the abandoned cork on the table.

Unbuttoning several buttons of his silk jacket he leaned back in his chair feeling full as he watched the one who’d fought the dragonborn excuse herself from the table. Must not be feeling very talkative he thought with a shrug before eyeing the others seated around him, most of which seemed to be more interested in their dinner plates then conversation. “Think I’m going for a walk to work some of that off.” Riazen said getting up from his chair and pushing it in with one hand as he picked up his ale with the other excusing himself from the room.

Returning to the cool darkness of the cave like hallway Riazen walked to his bedroom; pushing open the door and leaving it open behind him as he quickly made his way to the dresser, putting down the bottle of ale before beginning to put on his weapons. Fastening his sword belt he slipped on his harness underneath his jacket and tightened down the straps; falling backward in his desk chair and grabbing the bottle of ale, finishing it off as he looked at his reflection in the mirror wondering what he should do with his night.

A sly smirk spreading across his face he down the last of what would certainly not be his last drink for the night and removed a hefty bag of stolen gold from the dressers top drawer. Getting to his feet he pulled his black mask from the corner of the mirror, sliding it up his right arm and tightening the strap, holding it into place like a grotesque shoulder guard hidden under his jacket.

Extinguishing the desk lamp he left the bedroom locking the door behind him before sliding the key into his front pocket. Not pausing to see what the others were doing Riazen quickly made his way past the kitchen and up the entrance hallway, out of the sanctuary and into the cold nights air as the door slid shut behind him with a screeching sound. “Let’s see what type of nightlife I can scrounge up around here…”

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
    Raising an eyebrow at Zigzag's rather awkward introduction, Juggles was somewhat surprised at her apparent loss of voice.That's odd, he thought. That's not like the confident woman I've known the last few days. I mean, hell, the juggler continued with his thoughts, she did help me take down those scummy Argonian siblings. After nodding and smiling at Zigzag, Juggles rose from his seat at the table to excuse himself. Cassandra and Riazen had already left the dining area, so the only members who remained were Poet and Sofi. He made sure Poet heard what he had to say, Helluva meal, Poet! You keep that up, you're gonna turn us all into fat and lazy assassins!
    He chuckled and patted his stomach as he made his way toward Buttons' room. He had been apart from her for far too long. It was high time for reintroductions. He smiled with anticipation at the thought of again being in his lover's arms.

Meanwhile, somewhere within the walls of Markarth. . .
    The woman stared at the three mercenaries standing before her, and then spoke, Are we clear on what I expect from you? The trio nodded in unison. You all have a physical description of him, along with a rough sketch of what he looks like. Bear in mind that by now, his appearance may have been altered. Longer hair, shorter hair, no hair, that sort of thing. She looked at them before continuing, You are to track and find him, and once found, send word back to me. By all means, capture him if you can and take him to a secluded location. But do not, I repeat, do not touch him. That is where I come in. I shall take care of the rest. I want to know where he stays, what he does, who he talks to, and so on and so forth. I realize this all sounds boring, but I am paying you well. Do not fail me. He answers to one of two names, perhaps both: Juggles or Kaj. Any questions? The three men shook their heads no. Excellent. Now be on your way. I am already eagerly awaiting good news of his whereabouts.

Once the men were gone, she turned toward a window, staring at the landscape spread before her. A look of scorn and hatred creased her otherwise beautiful features. She whispered, her voice laced with venom, You are mine, Juggles. Mine and mine alone. This brought a wicked smile to her face, as she continued to stare out the window.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Propped against the wall on the bed, sitting crossed legged she looked up from various leather bound journals and books at the door as it creaked open, a smile crept across her face as he stepped through her door "Figured you be the first to visit me, miss me or did you have something to say before heading to bed" she quickly closed the books and shoving them into her bag before he could get any looks at them, moving herself from the bed she walked across the room bare footed at him with quick speed, shutting the door behind him "Taking it you brought the other girl home?" She raised her brow at him, then suddenly moving away from him before he could touch her, over stepping the sleeping spider on the floor "I know that you did that because she helped in some manner to your contract so I guess I can't be that upset" she stopped looking over shoulder "Atleast that filthy lizard is dead" she smiled and headed back over towards her bed sitting on the edge

Kir the Silent

Until Your Flesh Is Consumed
    Everyone seemed happy and satisfied with the feast, Buttons even thanked him. As everyone began to chow down, they quickly began to talk among themselves. While none of the conversation had been directed at hi, Poet was content to just sit and watch everyone; the life in the room. Their faces, their emotions, and every other detail other might not notice or care about. He allowed himself one, just one, soft smile obscured by his abyss black hair and hood. Other than making sure no one ate too much of his Shade desert, he just sat and watched.

Soon everyone began to leave until he was once again alone. It was then that he ate his fill. After eating, he cleaned up the table in silence. Once he was done with that he grabbed a book from his pack and headed towards his dark room. He lit a fire and took a seat near the crackling flames. Palla. It was one of his favorite books. He opened up the worn book and began to read in silence.

dunklunk

Of course, I missed you, he answered. After all, it's been a while since I've had the pleasure of gazing upon my Green Apple. Not to mention other things. He winked at her, while also noticing her haste in stashing a few books into her bag.

That's correct, Juggles confirmed her inquiry about Zigzag. She was in pretty bad shape when I stumbled upon her outside the gates of Solitude. With Angeline's assistance and some proper bed rest, she's as good as new.

By now, he had conveniently found his way next to her on her bed. I took care of Jaree-Ra and she snuffed out Deeja, so to me, that means the bonus from that contract is for Zigzag.

He slipped an arm around her waist, then continued, So, shall we speak of contracts and dead Argonians for the remainder of the night? Or perhaps, ahem, do something else? He kissed her on the cheek, while also inhaling the scent of her skin.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Smiling "what did you have in mind?" She placed her hand on his thig "a game perhaps?" She looked over at the sleeping spider "what to do about her though?" Buttons got up from the bed and headed over towards the door, opening it, lightly touching Amy with her foot "wake up Amy I think I saw some skeevers in the alchemy room" the spider jumped up and scattered out of the room as Buttons shut the door, turning around she ran for the bed tackling Juggles and knocking her satchel to the floor and under the bed, straddling him "ahem now... Where to start?"

Mistress Jess

Duon's Gurl
    Slowly coming around Sofi rolled over into the middle of the comfy bed, stretching her arms and legs out to its four corners as she blinked the sleep out of her eyes staring up at cold stone ceiling. “That was a very nice nap.” She giggled her stomach starting to grumble with hunger pains continuing to talk to herself in the darkness, the tiredness of all the traveling they’d done finally subsiding. “Wonder how long I slept, bet I missed dinner…” Sliding down to the edge of the bed she groped in the dark at the edge of the bed for her leather boots, catching hold of the first and swinging her legs off the bed as she pulled on the first before locating the other and doing the same thing.

Picking up her bladed gauntlets and fastening them tightly on her wrists Sofi left the dark bedroom leaving behind the rest of her belongings as she almost skipped down the hallway toward the entrance Buttons had brought her through. Reaching the kitchen Sofi looked around the corner spotting one man she’d not met yet sitting at the table surrounded by pushed out chairs and dirty plates. “Guess I did miss dinner, not what I was hungry for anyway…” Sofi whispered to herself slyly; the corners of her mouth pulling back into a devilish grin, the tips of her fangs poking out just enough to be visible from its edges. Turning her gaze from the kitchen she made her way across the parlor ascending the steps leading to the entranceway and out through the black door.

Leaving the sanctuary behind Sofi felt alive as the moonlight embraced her making her pale skin shine like pearls under the dark nights sky. Walking faster as she cut through the woods following the roughly worn path left by the other assassins frequent trips in and out Sofi was almost running before coming to a quick stop just inside the tree line, the presence of another’s steady heartbeat echoing like a war drum from further up the path drawing her complete attention. Slowly starting to advance Sofi silenced her footfalls as she stalked the unknown person continuing to walk down the trail unaware of her growing closer.

Finally getting close enough to see the shadowed outline of what she could now tell was a man walking along the same trail she’d been following she found herself thinking the figure seemed to be somewhat familiar. Reaching up and grasping a low hanging branch she pulled herself up into the tree with acrobatic grace before jumping to the nearest branch, silently making her way through the treetop till she’d caught up with the figure; keeping pace beside him as his face became visible in the moonlight below, revealing the figure to be the man who’d got into a argument with Buttons in the sanctuary. “I was hoping you were dinner…” She thought to herself with a giggle letting out a sigh. “Wonder what you’re up to...” Sofi continued silently following in the treetops, deciding to not yet make her presence known to the Assassin below.

dunklunk

Nice move in getting rid of Amy, he said, while also laughing. Enjoying the view and also having his lover on top of him, he continued, Well, I just don't know where to start. Although I must say that right here and right now is going pretty good. With lots of potential, I might add. He winked at her while fondling her bottom.

And besides, I do need to reacquaint myself with the, uh, geography of my Green Apple. I need to know if I still know my way around. He smiled and reached for her at the same time, kissing her deeply.

Morning seemed a long time away.

Duon

Graphic Designer
    Pushing on down the dirt trail Raizen couldn’t shake the feeling he was being followed as the tree canopy of dense moss covered trees closed over head; creating almost a tunnel effect, casting dark shadows onto the path ahead. Listening to the ambient sounds closely he dismissed his fears as paranoia created by his ominous surroundings. The sound of joyous voices and laughter echoing in the distance over the thunderous drum of cricket chirps Riazen smiled picking up his pace knowing a settlement, and hopefully a Tavern must not be that far away. Walking in silence he continued to follow the growing-ever-closer sounds of cheers he thought he could almost name the tune they sang to as it drifted in on the wind.

“Hope they don’t mind me inviting myself.” He joked smiling slyly surveying the crowd, the warm orange glows of lamp lit windows becoming visible in the distance as he neared his destination. Straining his eyes to make out the shadowy outline of the buildings on the horizon Riazen discovered not a hold or village, but a small saw mill and a cluster of farming shacks on the bank of the stream. Exiting the treeline and entering the moonlit clearing Riazen spotted the source of the cheers and laughter he’d heard. A large bonfire burned brightly in the small settlements center while people sang and danced around it, filling there glasses mugs from several large wooden kegs against the saw mills front while others filled plates from dishes on smaller cooking fires nearby.

“Promising…” Riazen whispered to himself starting to walk toward the party, his smile widening as his gaze landed on a group of young woman seated in a circle to one side of the fire. “Farmers daughters…”

Mistress Jess

Duon's Gurl
    Sofi lingered in the treetops at the edge of the tree line watching as the lone assassin ventured forward into the clearing, approaching the gathering of people around the large campfire as if he were invited personally. “Lacking manners it seems…” She giggled starting to figure out why Buttons had been at odds with him; sinking back into a U-shaped bend in the tree’s trunk she reclined back with her legs crossed on the branch she sat like a footrest, content to wait and see how things would play out. “Typical man...” Sofi spoke in a snide tone, rolling her eyes as she watched him immediately make a beeline for a circle of young women seated at the fires edge.

Shaking her head at the man’s actions Sofi let her gaze wander over the rest of the crowd; the majority surrounded the bonfire broken up into smaller cliques while others participated in what appeared to be a knife throwing contest using the sawmills thick timber walls as a target, all talking and laughing in personal conversations as the ale continued to flow. Drawing her eyes away from the large wooden kegs Sofi focused in on a shadowed figure walking away from the bonfire and straight toward her hiding place in the trees. Was I seen? She thought to herself her heart starting to race as the figure grew closer.

Her knuckles turning white as she balled her fists anxiously Sofi held her breath as her mind raced with thoughts of what to do. The figure coming into range his bearded face suddenly became visible in the field below under the bright moonlight. Both glossy eyes glued on the trail at his feet; the farmer nearly fell onto his face catching himself with an outreached hand and getting back to his feet, wiping profuse sweat from his eyes with his tattered sleeve before stumbling into the tree line below Sofi, completely unaware of her presence. “Not prime rib but you will do…” She giggled quietly, relaxing with the moment of tension gone. Unfolding her legs she swung them over the edge of the thick tree branch she was resting on and slid off, falling fifteen feet before landing with a graceful silence.

Sofi smiled devilishly revealing the tips of her pearlescent fangs at the corners of her mouth, trying hard to stop herself from laughing at just how easy this was, the heavy footfalls and stumbling movements of the drunken farmer making it unnecessary for her to even bother masking her steps. Too easy she thought as she quickly closed the distance between them as they reached a safe distance from the festivities her mouth already watering with the prospects of what she was about to do. “Dinner time…”

Kir the Silent

Until Your Flesh Is Consumed
    Poet finished his book and placed it back on his shelf. He had just finished it and was quite happy with the ending. He sat back down near the slowly dying fire, listening to the sounds of his new home. Strange. He had only been part of the Brotherhood for about a month and yet he already considered the Sanctuary the home he had never had.

He listened and heard mainly silence, with a few bits of murmured conversation. He didn't try too hard to make out the words, just something about the sound was...soothing? Perhaps that wasn't the right word. Perhaps it was one of those things that couldn't be explained. He wasn't a sociable person, he knew that. He was quiet, withdrawn, and a loner. In fact the only one he really spoke to was his old friend Buttons. He had spoken to a couple of the new members, but it had only been for a few moments. Nothing lasting. But he was fine with that. He didn't seek attention. He just wanted peace and silence. Maybe a bit of bloodshed and insanity.

He smiled, a very rare thing and something he only did in private or when no one was watching, simply staring into the glowing embers and listening to the murmurs of his hime.

Medea

The Shadow Queen
    A horrible cacophony erupted from the room where Cassandra sat, sharpening her ring blade. Her song was horribly off tune and grated on the ears of all who could hear it.

Ladybug, Ladybug fly away home,

Cassandra drew sparks with each stroke of the whetstone, grating like her repugnant singing voice.

Your house is on fire,
    Your children will burn.

The light from the sparks lit her face, revealing her eyes, sunken and full of madness. She rocked back in forth in her mania, as she continued her song.

Except for the little one whose name is Ann,
    Who hid away in a frying pan.

She continued humming the tune repeatedly, as she prepared for the next contract. It wouldn't be long now... and she would once again be able to sink her blade deep into the flesh. To feel the exquisite death spasms of her prey. To watch in ecstasy as the light of life vanished from their eyes. For a moment, Cassandra giggled with childlike glee, then continued humming through the night, sharpening her weapons.

Duon

Graphic Designer
    “It’s nice to see some people around here know how to treat guests; I was beginning to believe all women here in Skyrim had no class...” Riazen laughed giving a young bright eyed redhead his best charming smile, accepting a cold bottle of ale and lingering his fingers on hers as he took it. “We rarely get any new faces in this town, especially any as handsome as yours.” A brunette seated to his left spoke up drawing giggles from the rest of the young women in the tight circle around him. “Glad I spotted the light of your fire when my horse started to tire, could have been just another boring night on the trail and I wouldn’t have met your beautiful young ladies.” He lied with a sly cunning grin drawing more giggles from the group.

“Are you really a prince?” Another of the group asked eagerly trying to push her way closer towards him. “Of course I am.” Riazen smiled holding out the royal signet ring around his right ring finger, the wolfs ruby set eyes glimmering as they reflected mirror images of the bonfire burning in front of him making the gaggle of peasant girls break out into whispers and more giggles as several more bottles of ale were offered his way. His attention focused solely on the group surrounding him as he continued to feed his own ego Riazen failed to notice the other attention he was gaining unintentionally from the townsfolk’s men.

“Did you see that noble puke playing to our women?” A burly bearded man with a dark farmers tan blurted spitting on the ground as he approached another group of men throwing axes at a wooden stump in front of the sawmill. “Who are you going on about?One of the men spoke up turning his gaze from the contest as he took another swig from his flagon, spilling bear onto his beard and down his shirt. “That pretty boy in the silk coat that wondered in about a hour ago, while you boys been over here playing with your axes he’s got your women ready to run off with him into the night thinking he’s a fluffing prince!” The first man laughed taking the other’s flagon out of his hand and downing the last drops.

With these last statements another Nord farmer who stood ready to make his throw turned to face the two men talking, pushing them both out of the way as he walked forward to look at the group seated near the fire and the group of women fawning over the intruder who looked to be enjoying himself greatly. Spitting on the ground in front of him he dug his heel into the dirt and pulled the axe far back over his head before bringing it forward releasing it and sending it flying into the wooden post above Riazen’s unaware head causing him to jump up and side step, unlocking the hand guard from the sheath preparing to draw his sword.

“I don’t recall inviting you stranger, especially not to help yourself to our wives and daughters…” The clean shaven Nord with long black hair who’d thrown the axe shouted, quickly advancing on Riazen sending his fan club scattering away in fear. “Kick his ass Borrus!” A man behind him yelled as the men who’d been throwing axes closed in behind the black haired Nord who was obviously in charge around here. “Funny none of them mentioned being married… All seemed pretty eager to jump in my bed actually, then again from the looks of you all who could blame them.” Riazen laughed with a devilish grin relaxing his grip on his swords hilt never one to back down from a fight even outnumbered.

“I heard you claimed to be a prince boy, with arrogance like that I might just be entitled to believe you.” Borrus laughed with anger an venom in his voice as he held out his arms blocking the other men from rushing Riazen just as they started to advance. “He’s all mine boys…” “Oh really? Don’t I feel special…” Riazen rolled his eyes unfastening his sword belt and throwing it to the side as Borrus closed the what little distance there was between them, fist already raised to bring down a thunderous blow onto Riazen’s head using his height advantage. Ducking his head and rolling his right shoulder up to meet the blow Riazen smiled as the man’s fist connected with a dull metallic thud, the cold sharp steel of the mask hidden beneath his coats sleeve slicing open his knuckles and breaking several bones in his hand causing Borrus to howl in agony.

“That sounded really painful…” He said laughingly with his usual smug smile immediately delivering two hard blows to Borrus’ stomach while he was still reeling from the pain in his hand causing him to double over and collapse to his knee’s clutching his stomach and broken hand. Taking a couple steps back and preparing to deliver a kick to his head Riazen felt hands grab his arms from behind pulling him back an restraining him as the farmers held Riazen in place waiting for Borrus to recover. Getting back to his feet Borrus ripped the bottom of his shirt into a long strip and wrapped it around his injured hand before walking over and striking Riazen hard in the face and following it up with a a series of body blows as the other farmers continued to hold him in place unable to fight back.

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
    As everyone began to disperse, Zigzag decided she should make herself comfortable in her new home. The only problem was that no one had took the time to show her around the hideout, and seeing as how it took her half an hour to find the dining area, Zig didn't exactly feel like exploring by herself. I guess I have no choice. I can't just sit here and wait. With that thought, the young Breton started walking down one of the many corridors that made up the assassin hideout. It wasn't long before she heard a strange noise originating from further down the corridor. As she walked closer toward the strange noise, Zigzag began to notice just how terrible the noise actually was. It was inhumane. What in the name of the Daadric lords could be making that monstrous noise? The source of the noise was coming from a nearby room. Zigzag walked up to the door, hesitant to open the door and see what was on the other side of the door. What if it's some type of horrible monster that the Brotherhood doesn't want anyone to know about? Maybe I should just take a quick peak... Zig turned the knob and slowly pushed open the door enough to see what was causing the noise. What she found was something she never expected. It's Cassandra. Zigzag was quite shocked, to say the least. She herself had been tortured and watched people torture other people to try and break their spirits. But Zigzag thought to herself that if that singing was one of the things that the noblemen used to torture her, she would have died a long time ago. What could she have done in a past life to deserve a singing voice like that? Not wanting to disturb whatever she might've been doing, she quietly shut the door and continued down the hallway, continuing her long and seemingly never ending quest to find a room that was unoccupied.

Mistress Jess

Duon's Gurl
    Feeling the drunken farms heartbeat begin to slow to almost a complete stop; Sofi relented retracting her fangs Sofi let out a satisfied sigh, releasing her grip on the mans shoulders and letting him slump down into a resting position against the tree’s wide trunk. “You’ll be just fine…” She giggled at the unconscious man who’d already started snoring loudly in his deep comatose slumber. Running her finger tips through the dirt she rubbed the dark earth onto his neck obscuring the two incisions she’d left behind, finishing her work Sofi grabbed the trunk of the tree above his head with one hand steadying herself. “Oops…” Sofi giggled feeling the head rush of the alcohol she’d accidently imbibed from the farmer’s blood.

Her reddened lips sliding up into a devilish smile Sofi could feel her head starting to swim between the booze and the adrenaline she always felt after a good feeding easing her nerves and relaxing the tension that had kept her from joining the party before. The sounds of the party beyond the tree line drawing her attention Sofi threw caution to the wind, leaving the past out drunk behind as she started to skip out of the trees into the opening and toward the sawmill. Getting closer to the party Sofi stopped skipping as she grew close enough to see it was no longer a party but a fight, the sounds of joyful laughter replaced instead with the thundering cheers of men routing for someone named Borrus.

Slowing walking up to the crowd gathered in a circle Sofi cautiously hung back getting only close enough to properly observe what was happening. To her shock she spotted the Assassin she’d followed being held by three men as a fourth took full advantage of his helplessness, delivering brutal punches to his face and stomach. “I knew this guy was going to be trouble.” Sofi giggled already making up her mind if she would get involved. Something catching her attention out of the corner of her eye Sofi’s smile grew wider as she quietly made her way away from the cheering crowd.

Picking up her pace as she knew she’d went undetected, Sofi pulled a flaming tree branch from the bonfires edge before skipping over to a pile of crates stacked against the sawmills edge marked Fireworks she tossed the makeshift torch into the center of the pile and skipped back over to the crowd positioning herself on the furthest edge from the sawmill where she’d been standing earlier. Watching over the heads of the crowd Sofi watched as the smoke emanating from the pile of crates grew thicker before bursting into flame. The fireworks inside finally igniting into a fiery multicolored explosion the crowd all cowered at the noise in shock before being sent into a frenzied panic as rockets shot high into the sky and into the crowd itself exploding with loud screeches and bright balls of sparks.

Taking advantage of the chaos she created; Sofi darted through the sea of running villagers, pulling the Assassin from the arms of the stunned men. “Come on this way!” Sofi giggled enjoying the light show around them her adrenaline mixing even more with alcohol in her system heightening its effects. Pulling him by his hand she lead the way back into the tree line Sofi stopped pulling him back by his arm as he tried to keep running passed her after Sofi’s sudden stop took him off guard. Releasing his hand Sofi fell back leaning against the tree and laughing hysterically as fireworks continued to echo from outside the tree line punctuated by the heavy snores of the man asleep against the other side of the tree trunk she now leaned against.

Duon

Graphic Designer
    “I was kicking his ass till his buddies jumped in, cheating bastards…” Riazen spat blood catching his breath as he slowly ran his hand across his bruised jaw processing what all had just happened. “Think that oaf broke his other hand on my face.” He laughed adrenaline and booze dulling what would surely be painful injuries he took a moment to examine who his rescuer had been. “You were at the sanctuary right? Didn’t see you at dinner though… How did you find your way out here?” He asked questioningly beginning to wonder if she’d followed him. Buttons think I need a babysitter? He thought with a smirk the sounds of fireworks still ringing in his ears as the sky lit up behind them with red and green sparks.