• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Mistress Jess

Duon's Gurl
    Leaning against the tree, crossing her leg over the other "I normally don’t dine on what everyone else eats, that’s why I was not there" she crossed her arms over her chest "And you should be a little more careful who you decide to mess around with" she looked over her shoulder towards the fireworks "Be lucky, I was hungry or else there wouldn’t of been much left of you" she glanced at him sideways, before pushing off the tree "Also be happy it was me and not Buttons, you dont know her like I do, she may be a bright ball of sunshine and rainbows, dont let her hair fool you though, fair warning, I wouldn’t cross her if I were you"

Sofi jumped as she started to hear grunting and shouting from the farmers "THINK HE WENT THIS WAY!" "HEY YOU BASTARD WE ARENT DONE HERE!!!! COME BACK YOU COWARD" she looked over at Riazen and could tell he wanted to go back and fight them all "Listen Prince, I know you want to but take my advice and dont do it" she looked over once again and could hear their heartbeats growing stronger, she lightly pushed him towards the sanctuary "Let’s get going, before Buttons notices that people are gone and starts looking for us" she headed towards home "Just know I’d never want to end up on the other end of her blade" Sofi giggled continuing to bounce off towards the sanctuary, the sounds of the angry farmers voices falling off into the distance the two arrived at the sanctuary and hid themselves safely inside it’s dimly lit entrance.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Laying in bed, staring at the ceiling, she looked over towards Juggles who laid awake with her, as she started to roll on top of him the contract bell started to ring, she smiled at him "payment and contracts!" She jumped out of bed the sheets tangled around her feet as she tucked and rolled, pulling the sheets off the bed, standing up she looked red in the face "that was umm, not expecting that" she smiled, did a little bow, and she quickly dressed leaving Juggles behind, with him still dressing himself

she took off down the hallway and stopped at the end, she saw that Sofi and Riazen talking in the kitchen, seeing him somewhat flirt with Sofi, Buttons lightly growled "whore prince" she whispered under her breath, she shook her head "ill have to see for myself if he is even worthy of bedding my friend down" reaching the little door way, Buttons went toward the drop box, collecting payment and the contracts "there is not many this time around, hmm" she walked out of the little room shutting the door with her foot "CONTRACTS" she shouted as her voice rang out through the sanctuary,members who where not already in the room started to move towards the most well lit room,

she smiled at her family, her scars somewhat healed but still visible, twisted her face "there's not many this time so I'm going to go ahead and group you all" she walked towards Juggles "I want you, Cassandra and Sofi" she handed him a piece of paper, next she moved towards Kir "you and Zigzag" she looked at her,giving her another piece of paper, as she turned on her heels she looked at Rizaen "That is leaving you and I"

she saw as he was about to protest, she quickly spoke "you have no choice in the matter, you might be high and mighty but here I'm Queen and out rank you" she looked at everyone, nodded and watched as everyone headed off towards their rooms to pack and prepare for their contracts.

As everyone started to leave, she looked at Amy "Door is opened for you, ill be back soon my baby spider, be good" she petted the widow and headed out towards the fork in the road "Good luck everyone, return home in one piece" she winked at Juggles and watched as everyone took towards their separate ways, resting her hands on her hips "well lets get going" she looked at Riazen as they started towards cheydinhal "there's a carriage point just a few miles, we can ride from there to cheydinhal"

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
    Juggles accepted the latest contract from Buttons without looking at it. He wished to reveal its secrets with his two newest partners, Cassandra and Sofi, at the same time.

He reflected, I know a little of Cassandra. Something about a ring blade. Kinda eager to see that in action. And a meeting with the Dragonborn. Now that can't be good news. Damnit! he thought. I would so chug some of my beloved absinthe if I had any.

He then turned his gaze upon Sofi, thinking, Not so sure about her. But hell, if she's okay with Buttons, then she's okay with me.

Wonder where this current contract is gonna, take us, he thought. Twirling the note in his hand, Juggles considered and mentally put wagers on certain destinations.

Duon

Graphic Designer
    “How did I get so lucky?” Riazen snorted sarcastically shooting Buttons a spiteful stare before continuing on without waiting for a reply, more complaining to himself aloud than speaking to her directly. “Not only did my evening go awry but I think I’m going to have a black eye in the morning… Not to mention now I’m stuck with captain killjoy for the next few days.” He laughed bitterly running the fingers of his right hand along the tinder flesh below his right eye, already feeling it beginning to bruise and puff up. Reaching into the folds of his traveling cloak Riazen fumbled around through the contents of one of its pockets before extracting a small silver bottle etched with runes and using his index finger to apply some of the healing salve to his tender eye socket as he picked up his pace leading the way down the trail. “At least the ale was good; let’s try to get this ordeal over with before I sober up…”

The remainder of the journey passing in mutual silence the pair made good time in reaching the carriage station just outside Riften. “Suppose I have to pay to…” Riazen rolled his pulling a coin pouch from this belt as they approached the driver who lounged half asleep on his wooden bench, both feet perched on the wagons front, the horse’s reigns wrapped loosely around one foot the horse slightly bucking nervously with each loud snore from its master. Reaching the cart Riazen roughly tossed the bag into the drivers lap making him jump in alarm to quickly reign in the frightened horse preparing to stampede. “Cheydinhal…” He spoke coldly barely acknowledging the driver’s existence as he prepared to curse out the arrogant prince before his eyes fell back to the weighted down bag of gold knocked down by his feet. “Yes sir.” He said choking back his anger as he grabbed the coins and tucked them into his shirt as Riazen loaded up into the wagons back followed by Buttons who looked little impressed.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Finally she spoke as they were far from Riften "Your tone and attitude needs a little work" she brushed her colored locks from her eyes and behind her elven ears "You'll get further and probably more people would like you" she smirked at him "But guessing how you react and the look on your face now, tells me you're not really a friend type person" she shrugged her shoulders and leaned back, resting on the walls of the carriage, crossing her legs and bouncing her foot up and down "Curious about the contract? You look like you kind of are, so might as well tell you a little back story of this girl, her father recently died" she smiled somewhat evilly almost in a scary manner "She moved herself to Cheynidal, by the way" she leaned forward, her hair falling from behind her ears "we will be staying in the old brotherhood sanctuary so that's pretty exciting for me as for you I don't know, may not be up to par with you but you'll survive"

she leaned back, "names Lilith" she looked ahead of them, watching the driver look back, as she side glanced Riazen, somewhat smirking "How much further do you think driver?" "Oh bout 'nother hour or so, depending if the horses are up to it" he turned looking back at her "you in a hurry miss?" She gave him a twisted grin of hers "Never in a hurry sir, I like giving time to those who don't have very much, especially if I'm the one to end it" she smiled at him and watched him nervously chuckle and cracked the whip, picking up the pace the horses moved faster.

Hours had passed and the two riders had drifted off, resting, waiting for their destination, there was a sudden jolt as the carriage came to a sudden stop, she opened her eyes and stood up, kicking his feet "Get up we are here" she thanked the driver, gathered her gear and jumped down and headed up to the gates with Riazen at her side

"Now I don't know if anything is still creeping around the sanctuary, but don't attack unless it attacks first ok?" She looked at him, his look of somewhat confusion "it's a sanctuary guardian basically, I don't know if its still around or not so just warning you i suppose, whatever" she shrugged as they pasted through the gates giving the guard a wink, they made their way towards the well, looking at it she grunted

"plops, it's blocked" she looked around and crept towards the house, testing the nob "locked" she looked at him "keep an eye out will you? Delvin doesn't have much pull here and I don't want to get locked up here, bad memories of a late time" she turned as he moved in front of her, she started to pick the lock, within seconds the door creaked open and the two slipped in

"I don't like using magic much, makes me feel like a cheater sometimes" she looked at him through the pitch black dark, she casted a dim light, he looked at her with a look like a dim light? Weak, she shook her head at him "don't think you'd wanted to be blinded by light" she stuck her tongue out at him, and continued searching the house for the black doorwhen they reached it, everything faded from her and it was just her and the door, what seemed like ages to her was merely a few seconds of her staring at the door "betrayal" she shook her head "did you say something?" He shook his head no, she looked back at the door, reaching out touching the design the door opened "welcome sister", they proceeded down into the well lit sanctuary, untouched by time

Kir the Silent

Until Your Flesh Is Consumed
    Poet looked to Zigzag and handed the contract over her to look over. "It seems we will be targeting a rich visiting dignitary from Blackmarsh. The client wants us to 'skin' a noble lizard. Hopefully he meant metaphorically, but we can cross that bridge when we come to it."

"Well," he said looking at the others talking and getting ready to depart on their own missions. "I suggest you gather whatever you need. I will be waiting here when you are ready to depart. Unless your ready now newblood?"

Duon

Graphic Designer
    “Home sweet home I guess.” Riazen sighed unenthusiastically as the ancient black doors worn stone slid open with a haunting screech revealing total darkness within. Taking a step forward and passing on Buttons right; Riazen positioned himself in front of the door and raised his right hand snapping his fingers creating a hovering ball of ghostly blue flame in the palm of his hand. “Mines bigger…” He winked slyly over his shoulder at his companion before taking several more steps into the dust laden hallway engulfing the abandoned sanctuaries interior in its ghostly light. Moth eaten banners lined both walls reflecting back the all too familiar image of the Black Hand along the short hallway leading to a large cave like common room, continuing down the hallway Riazen descended the small staircase before coming to a stop on the last step. The ball of flame growing in size to light the room ceiling to floor halfway across Riazens eyes drifted over the broken furniture and strewn corpses littering the room displaying the undisturbed remnants of an ancient battle for the sanctuary like a painting of war. The lion’s share of the skeletons laid piled at the foot of the stairs clad in Cheydinhall Guard armor and still clutching weapons where they had been cut down in the spot while other skeletons wearing black armor lay here and there in far less number increasing the further into the room marking where the sanctuaries defenders had stood their ground before retreating deeper into its catacombs. “Lovely… At least this happened long enough ago they no longer stink.” Riazen snorted starting to laugh before falling silent as strange noises echoed out of the shadow at the rooms opposite end outside the reach of the spectral light. “Didn’t you say something about a Guardian…?” He added, his voice now slightly shaky and lacking his usual arrogant confidence.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Silently she stepped up behind him, softly speaking "Yes I did, or where you to high and mighty to even pay attention to what I had said earlier?" she watched as he lightly jumped at her voice, smiling to herself as she stepped next to him, watching the look on his face and him fix himself pretending she had not scared him, her eyes drifted from him to the skeletons on the floor "Tis a shame, is it not?"

she shook her head and propped her arm underneath her chest as the other one rested on her hand, and her chin rested on the other "Could you picture if they had only survived, the knowledge and experience we could of learned from them?" she let out a sigh, her eyes shot over towards another figure walking towards them, her hand went towards the hilt of her short sword, but quickly relaxed as the figure got closer

"Thats the guardian" she side stepped as the walking skeleton, walked past them "Surprised really, wonder if it took care of the other bones here" she looked down at her feet, with the old styled city guard armor, she looked back at him, watching him watching the skeleton, she snapped her fingers at him

"HEY" he gave her a scolding look "Dont attack it ok?" she turned around and up the steps "And dont disturb any of the bones either, I dont know if they are still here or not" she looked over her shoulder to see him giving her a they? look, she looked at the bones "Not everyone gets to leave"

she smiled at him before disappearing into the main hall, looking left and right, speaking to herself "Now if i remember correctly, he said the left was the training room and the right was the sleep area" making faces, she walked towards the right, slowly opening the door "betrayal" she looked over her shoulder, only seeing the skeleton making it rounds

"What in sithis?" she softly spoke out "Eh hello? anyone else here?" she drew her blade and slowly made her way into the dark room "Dear talos i hope there is no khajiit in here cause id be totally f***ed right now" she blinked a few times to let her eyes adjust to the dark, it was then she saw it... (dun dun dun :p )

Duon

Graphic Designer
    “And I’m the brat…” Riazen whispered to himself still slightly shaken; staring a Buttons with a look of malice as she walked past him and disappeared behind a worn wooden door on the walls right. Recasting his light spell and letting out a sigh he started to reluctantly fallow her into the next chamber before coming to a stop as something shinny lying in the dust below his feet reflected back the ghostly blue light of his magic. Bending down into a squat he grasped the ring finger of one of the skeletons dressed in black leather armor, pulled his dagger from the back of his belt and cut off its boney finger before pulling loose a gold ring etched with the image of a skull. “Don’t mind if I do.” He smiled straightening back out and resheathing his dagger he started to examine the newfound treasure as Buttons voice reached his ears from the open door. Sliding the ring into his pocket he rushed to catch up with her as he wiped the dust off his right hand on the him of his coat, flame continuing to flicker in his left. “You say something?” He asked in his usual arrogant tone trying to not let on that she’d actually scared him as he entered the room stopping a step behind her on the right.

Mistress Jess

Duon's Gurl
    Sofi watched Juggles watch as Buttons walked away, giggling, she poked him with a stick she had found "Don't worry about Buttons, she can take care of herself" she smiled at him, her eyes drifted towards the paper he held in his hand holding the trios contract, she started to bounce up and down "Soooo" she started to lightly bump into him, her eyes full of excitement, like a child seeing something for the first time, giggling like a manic "Who is the lucky person we get to kill" she started making moments like she was stabbing someone "Someone rich? Someone Poor?" she started to bounce around, her eyes falling on Cassranda's blades, her eyes widened again "Oooooh... oooh my.... I want to see those babies in action" she smiled at her and started to bounce around them, suddenly stopping, putting her hands behind her back interlocking her fingers together and slowly rocking back and forth on her heels "Sorry I dont know what had gotten into me..." she looked at them smiling "Well... who is it?! I’m "dying" to know" as she giggled

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
    This is it. Zigzag thought to herself. Her first contract with the Dark Brotherhood. She was to be partnered up with Poet. "Skin a noble lizard huh?" Zigzag's voice was very raspy. She didn't want to talk, but she could spend the rest of her life nodding and scribbling down her thoughts onto a piece of paper. "If you're ready to leave, I'm ready. The only thing I need to take are the clothes on my back and my knives." She pointed to her side, where her two daggers lay. She had more than just the two that were immediately visible, but Zigzag rarely used them except for throwing knives and most of the time her targets were gone by the time she pulled them out of their hiding spots. Zigzag definitely had to remember to make a new type of sheathe when she got home. "Shall we get going than?"

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
    I know she can take care of herself, Sofi. But anyway, said Juggles. Her bouncing and bumping was infectious, unlike Cassandra's withdrawal. That being said, the juggler already knew he connected more with the Ring Blade wielder than with Sofi.

Cassandra, to him, dwelled if not lived in the Land of Darkness. He was very familiar with this Land.

He casually motioned for the two women to get closer to his position. As they did so, he unfolded the piece of quality paper, and read its contents.

Soon after, he inhaled, then gently placed the contract on the table for his comrades to see and turned to leave the room.

F*** me, he furiously thought. SHE'S our job?!

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Buttons started to blink as if she was washing the figure away from her vision, Riazen stood next to her speaking, she picked up a little trace of concern from his voice, but quickly shook it off " like hed actually care for someone else, besides himself" she looked at him "Eh what? No, i was just um talking to myself" she moved further into the room and to where the figure had stood, she examined the area looking for anything that might explain what she had seen, but nothing

"Hmm" she crossed her arms over her chest and started to pace the area, before looking up seeing he was still standing there "What? Do I need to tuck the high and mighty in bed?" she looked past him and at the black door "You are free to walk around the city if you wish, get a drink... whatever" she crossed the room rather quickly

"Just dont get your ass caught and thrown in jail, and I know it may be difficult for you... Dont get in any fights in the tavern over wenches... There was a disturbance in the woods before we left" she looked him up and down "Pretty sure you might have had something to do with that...no?" she gave him a crooked smile, almost disturbing

She walked past him and headed towards the door "I myself am rather hungry, that long trip took a lot out of me and pretty sure you as well, besides I need to meet with someone here" she skipped and jumped up the stairs and headed out of the abandoned house, pulling her cloak over her head, hiding the upper part of her face, and towards Newlands Lodge.

she entered the tavern, the warmth of the fire brushed against her face, as the flames danced on the exposed part of her face, her mouth twisted into her grin as she saw the dark figure in the corner with their feet propped up on the table, puffing on their pipe. she made her way towards them and sat down resting her forearm on the table, the figure spoke, the voice belonging to a male "Been some time since Ive seen your face" she removed her hood of her cloak from her face, as her colored locks bounced around her face "I suppose so, but nothing has stopped you from visiting me in Skyrim either" he shifted and moved his feet from the table as the tavern wench brought him a plate "Thanks Love" she turned towards Buttons, smiling "Anything for you miss?" Buttons shook her head "Strongest drink, and mammoth steak, with a slice of eidar cheese and a loaf of bread" he looked at Buttons "What im bloody starving" the wench nodded and backed away towards the kitchen.

"You didnt come alone did you?" she shook her head at him "You wear the clothing of a once great guild..." he leaned forward "Whos the lucky person that meets with your blade, my dear rainbow haired friend" she smiled, for he already knew the answer "Ahh, and you came to me to get more info on your dear lass no?" Buttons smile widen "And here I thought you came to see me, and have old time fun like we use to" Buttons blushed "Shut up will you, that was ages ago and besides, I can't do that" "oooooh someone else eh?" she nodded smiling "Lucky Bastard" she giggled, "I suppose so, also depends on the stand point of things, could be lucky that he gets to share a bed with me, or is he lucky cause I havent sliced his neck open yet?" he let out a deep sigh shaking his head "Oh Button tsk tsk tsk" he started to laugh "What? Shut up will you and give me the info that I had come here for...please" she batted her eyes at him, he threw his hands up and grunt "Ah! the not the eyes, curse you woman!!!" he laughed again as he leaned in to tell her about her contract.

"Well my dearest Buttons, Lilth does not usually come out during the day and rarely at night unless she needs something, the shops stay open late just for her, but only when her bodyguard sends word to them, other than that she doesnt leave the castle, unless you planned on sneaking in the castle to kill her, to which in my opinion is a mission of suicide, the place is heavily guarded and no one gets in without a letter and if they do get in without a letter, they are never seen again" Buttons grunted "Hmmm well, there goes my plan for that then... Not like I can do it, I just have to worry about my second hand that is with me..." she looked over towards the door as people started coming in and out, her meal was placed in front of her "Thanks Miss" as she placed septims in her hand.

She started to dig into her meal, shredding her meat and cheese and started to make sandwich fixings "you know they could of done that for you?" "I know, but i dont like the idea of other people really touching my food" she smiled as she started to take bites "Lucky for you, this is a special week and she'll be leaving the castle every night, so you have a chance to get her in the street, but i must warn you, she doesnt travel alone" her mouth somewhat full "I wouldnt expect her not to after the death of her father, tis a shame I have to bump her out to continue with my plan to get this damn thing rolling"

Medea

The Shadow Queen
    Cassandra watched Juggles leave the room. It seemed the color left his face for a moment as he read the contract. Curious, she shot a quick glance at Sofi then proceeded to read the note on the table.

At first, she thought there must be some kind of mistake, but living these past few months with her Dark Brotherhood comrades had taught her not to question the will of Sithis. Her mind was already flooding with contemplation over how to achieve success with such a target. Regular patrol routes...security holes....weaknesses.

She couldn't think of any, not when it came to Maven Black-Briar.

And what about the thieves guild? What would happen if the Dark Brotherhood was successful in such a venture, and the thieves guild found out about it? It could lead to a huge underground war if not handled correctly.

Still, Cassandra felt no fear, only anticipation.

Kir the Silent

Until Your Flesh Is Consumed
    "Let's go then," Poet said and turned towards the exit. He began walking at a steady pace and opened the contract. It seemed that an enterprising bandit had united several local clans under one banner in the woods near Riften. He was proving brutal but cunning and was making travel difficult for even the military patrols. He couldn't be bought the corrupt nobles of the city or disrupted by the Thieves' Guild so the task had fallen to the Brotherhood to remove him for good.

They had been walking through the forest for a good few minutes when he turned to his Breton companion Zigzag. "I hope you are as good as you appear to be. We are going after a bandit lord in the Rift who has several dozen men under his command. The target's name is Meatbane. He's no fool despite his name, so we should find him and then plan accordingly. Ready for your first official contract?"

Mistress Jess

Duon's Gurl
    Sofi looked between the piece of paper and her killing siblings "Ooooh my... oh my indeed" she grabbed the parchment, folding it nicely and placing it into her pocket "I suppose we have two options, One wait until Buttons get home and see what she wants" she started to move around the kitchen area towards the door "Or do the job and wait for whatever comes our way, besides Maven may have a hold on the thieves guild but not over us, which apparently someone is not to happy with how she is dealing with things or else there would not be a contract on her, cause im pretty sure the guild wouldn't let this one get to us they would probably switch it to where we take out the person who put the contract on her" she started to bounce around, getting antsy "I vote we do the job!" she raised her hand up high "You guys with me?" she smiled "Come on whats the worse that could happen seriously? the guild banishes us from Riften and we lose a way to get contracts?"

Medea

The Shadow Queen
    Yes, let's do it. As much as I'd like to wait for Buttons approval on this contract, I'm sure she would tell us to perform the will of Sithis if we are able. Actually, she would probably get mad at us for waiting around when there is a job to do...

Cassandra thought about what she was saying. She thought about the repercussions for failure. She had already failed once, not being careful enough in her last contract and almost getting herself killed by the Dragonborn, who was probably still out there planning his revenge on the Dark Brotherhood.

Still, Cassandra wanted to prove herself to Buttons and the others. If they could pull off this job....the glory...the sweet glory for Sithis and the Dark Brotherhood. The glory for herself....

Cassandra's eyes rolled back in her head for but a moment, as she reveled in the ecstasy of success, and watching Mayven gurgle on her own blood. She suddenly noticed Juggles and Sofi eyeing her, curiously. Cassandra liked to visualize the kill. To visualize everything. The images in her head of Mayven dying by her hand or the hand of her brother or sister.....they gave her aberrant pleasure.

Straightening herself out and and clearing her throat, Cassandra said Well, first thing's first. I think we need to shadow Mayven. Her security detail is impressive, even rivaling the late Emperor's. But if the old Dawnstar Sanctuary brothers and sisters managed to kill the Emperor, we can surely kill Mayven, as long as we plan this out right and our timing is perfect.

We need to follow her and figure out her schedule. We also need to find out any weak links in her security. We know she has many enemies....maybe she has a few in her own retinue of guardsmen. There are actually several ways of going about this, just as long as we don't kick in the proverbial door and try to out muscle Mayven's soldiers.

That would be suicide for all of us. We also need to find out if she has any allies we can exploit fro information. Any amount of info we can gather for this hit would be valuable, no matter how insignificant it might seem at first. I would like to hear any opinions or ideas from the both of you as well...as to go about this sensitive contract....

As Cassandra spoke to Juggles and Sofi, she suddenly realized she had spoken more just now to her brothers and sisters than she probably ever had before this moment. She suddenly felt important. Like she was part of the group.....like she belonged. Her pale face suddenly flushed with embarrassment and nervousness, as she also realized she might have overstepped her rank by suddenly announcing plans to her senior members without permission first. She went silent, waiting for how Juggles and Sofi would react.

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
    Zigzag had to keep herself from laughing. Meatbane. For some odd reason, she pictured a very....plump man in her head. Zigzag could only wonder what type of parents would name their child a name like that. But this wasn't a time to ponder bad names. "Ready as I'll ever be I suppose." The pair walked for about two hours when they reach Meatbane's hideout. As it turned out, there were a number of tall trees surrounding the hideout, obscuring the view of the sentries.

"Hey Poet. I think I can climb that tree and scope out what exactly we're up against." Zigzag walked up to a tree that looked thick enough and began to climb. When she couldn't grab a branch, the Breton whipped out one of her many daggers and stabbed it into the tree like an icepick. She kept this up 'till she reached a branch that allowed her to see the entire camp. It was a large campsite, mostly to hold all of the combined bandit camps into one huge bandit clan. However, it seems there was something going on inside the camp, as all of the bandits were in a circle staring at two men. It seems there was an argument going on.

"You dare to steal from me?! Don't you know who I am?!" The larger man had yelled at the other man, who seemed to be cowering. "O-o-of course Meatbane. I know who you are." So this is Meatbane. Makes sense. Meatbane looked somewhat like she had pictured. He was definitely a larger man, very plump. But he was also tall, at least two feet taller than herself wielding a two handed hammer. He was also clad in Ebony Armor that looks like it could explode off his stomach any second. "So than what would posses you to try and take my food?" The man asked, his arms folded across his chest. "Well....i-it's just that some of us haven't eaten in days because you take most of the food, so I assumed you wouldn't care about one sweet roll." The man explained, still shaking in his boots. Meatbane waiting a couple moments before answering, seeming to examine a situation. "I see." "Please sir, forgive me! I won't steal from you again, I swear!" The shorter bandit was on his knees, begging at this point. "No. No you won't." Meatbane started to walk off, when his hand reached towards the hilt of his war hammer and swung it backwards, smashing the bandits head and knocking clean off his head.

"Get this place cleaned up now! Dump this trash in the river. And let this be a lesson to all those who dare try to steal from me." He shouted. The men dispersed, two of them picking up the dead bandit and carrying him away. "Well that was....brutal."

Duon

Graphic Designer
    “Of course you’re talking to yourself; all crazy people do that…” Riazen laughed watching her leave he room and disappear from sight. “Now what am I supposed to do with my evening. Guess I’ll have to make my own fun.” He added with a smirk crossing his arms behind his head as he walked to the same door Buttons had used, ready to get some fresh air and company that wasn’t long turned to bone. Exiting through the ruins of the abandoned house Riazen pulled his long coat tight around him to fight back the bitter nights chill. The cobble streets slick with dew beneath his feet he fallowed the winding path past the temple of eight and continued higher into the city in search of an Inn.

Reaching the higher tier of the city the common buildings faded away to reveal more noble households centered in a ring around a large four story Tavern that looked far more high scale and respectable then all the establishments he’d seen in some time. “Ah civilization at last!” Riazen smiled making his way up to the heavy wooden double doors and pushing them open before quickly entering the warmth inside shutting the doors tightly behind him. Surveying the scene he noticed the majority of the bars patrons crowded the bar sharing rumors an idle chatter over supper and ale while another group consisting entirely of older men well dressed in noble attire crowded the fireplace in the other corner deep in conversation as the smoke of their pipes hung over them like a cloud.

Taking a seat at a table in the back of the room Riazen positioned himself facing the door leaving his back turned to the group gathered at the bar. “Can I get you something?” A tall brunette barmaid asked walking up behind him and positioning herself on his left. “Fire brandy; I’ll take the bottle and a scotch glass.” Riazen spoke paying the barmaid little attention as he removed a handful of gold from the folds of his jacket and laying them out on the table in front of him. “You must be in a foul mood, I mean you didn’t even attempt to hit on that barmaid…” A familiar voice spoke behind his back in a taunting tone as two delicate hands rested on his shoulders. “That’s because you’ve always been the only for me love.” Riazen answered with a smile as the hands on his shoulders worked their way down his chest before locking him in an embrace, her head lying on his shoulder. “Sweet of you to say but I’ve known you long enough to know you’re not ready to settle down.” “But the moment I am you’ll be there won’t you Lilith?” “Maybe…” She giggled hugging his neck tight once more before sinking into the chair next to him.

“If I’d have known you were here I’d have made contact sooner. Word reached me about your father, I’m sorry I couldn’t be there for you but business forced me out of Cyrodil once my obligations in the city were complete… What are you doing here?” “That’s okay I know your father keeps you busy, didn’t expect you to come all the way back just for me.” Lilith paused as the barmaid returned with the bottle of strong liquor and two glasses having spotted that Riazen now had company. “Your father made the arrangements. I’m staying with a noble family here in the city who owes both are families a debt. He said he couldn’t be sure if anyone would come for me in that big empty house so thought it best for me to relocate to somewhere safer.” “My father always the thoughtful type… I’m sure he likes having you under his thumb to get to me.” Riazen sighed uncorking the bottle and filling both glasses before downing his own.

“I think you give your fathers malice far too much credit, he could just be protecting me because he thinks you care about me.” “Well it would be nice to see he’s right in some things. I do care about you.” Riazen smiled putting his hand over hers on the table and giving it a light squeeze. “Hush.” She giggled again flashing her emerald eyes at him before pushing out her chair and getting to her feet, squeezing his hand back as she pulled him up out of his chair leading him. “Let’s go for a walk.” Lilith smiled as Riazen reached back with his free hand, snagging the bottle of brandy before they both exited the tavern.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Pushing herself and the chair across the wooden floor from the table she stood up and pulled her hood over her head covering part of her face "it was nice catching up love" she winked at him under her hood as he nodded giving off a smirk she turned on her heels and headed towards the door, pushing the door open the cool night air rushed to her warm face the smell of rain lingered in the air "mmm rain" she smiled as she inhaled deeply filling her lungs with the refreshing air, she looked up and down the stone road when two figures caught her eye "I have nothing better to do I suppose I can see what's up" she thought to herself as she stuck to the shadows and started to follow the two lovers unaware of who they where until she got closer seeing who they were "Oh oh I see hmm" she whispered to herself as she continued to follow them

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts