That awkward moment when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
That awkward moment when you are looking into someones pocket and they are watching you do it....

funny-Skyrim-logic-video-game.jpg

Belle

Fool of Hearts - Laughter Incarnate
Got another one, just happened to me a few minutes ago xD COMPANIONS QUEST SPOILERS

That awkward moment when you've become Harbringer of the Companions, and you enter Jorrvaskr and you see Skjor, fully alive and talking. That made me freak out O_O

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
Got another one, just happened to me a few minutes ago xD COMPANIONS QUEST SPOILERS

That awkward moment when you've become Harbringer of the Companions, and you enter Jorrvaskr and you see Skjor, fully alive and talking. That made me freak out O_O

that freaked me out to!!! What the hell is that!!?!

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
...you're madly chasing after a fleeing vampire who's trying to hide with invisibility, yelling "I CAN SEE YOUR HANDS!" quite loudly aloud.

lol tell me that was in a public place :)

Neriad13

Premium Member
lol tell me that was in a public place :)

No, that was in the privacy of my room. However, I do believe that my parents were listening downstairs. They also heard a whole lot of "OH MY GOD!", "GAH!", "NOOOOO!", "STOP THAT!" and "You attack with ice?!" Dawnguard's freaking me out, man. :sadface:

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
No, that was in the privacy of my room. However, I do believe that my parents were listening downstairs. They also heard a whole lot of "OH MY GOD!", "GAH!", "NOOOOO!", "STOP THAT!" and "You attack with ice?!" Dawnguard's freaking me out, man. :sadface:

Ha yea my family always thinks I'm wierd when I yell at the NPC's. I know they can hear me :)

Neriad13

Premium Member
Ha yea my family always thinks I'm wierd when I yell at the NPC's. I know they can hear me :)

The NPCs or your family can hear you? Either way, they're always listening. ;)

When I first started playing Skyrim, I tended to get surprised a lot more often and thus, did a lot more yelling while playing. A couple times my dad got worried that my life was in peril and came over to see what all the fuss was about.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
the NPC's lol

Hacksaw

I found it a little awkward when I was undressed and ordered Lydia to lay on the bed, and just then my wife walked in the room.

Neriad13

Premium Member
...you're calmly strolling through the woods of the Pale, when you come upon a giant and his cow in the middle of a road. Thinking that they're non-hostile, you don't worry too much about passing by them until you sight the giant assuming his "Git off mah lawn." pose out of the corner of your eye. As he raises his club and begins running at you, you take off in the opposite direction, pathetically crying "I don't want your cow!" :eek:

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
...you're calmly strolling through the woods of the Pale, when you come upon a giant and his cow in the middle of a road. Thinking that they're non-hostile, you don't worry too much about passing by them until you sight the giant assuming his "Git off mah lawn." pose out of the corner of your eye. As he raises his club and begins running at you, you take off in the opposite direction, pathetically crying "I don't want your cow!" :eek:

Oh thank god I'm not the only one who thinks he's saying 'git off mah lawn' :D

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
you've been hearing the steady breathing of a Hagraven while exploring a cave and bats spring out you have a jump reflex dropping your controller and it hits the shout button waking that hagraven and you die before you get the controls back.

Haru17

Lost Falmer
The awkward moment when, in the midst of a battle, two of your followers (Serana & and orc for me) hit one another and then fight to the death. (RELOAD, *sigh*)

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
That awkward moment when you acidentally perform a brutal finishing move on one of you allies in the heat of combat

"But seriously guys! I didn't mean to kill him! He just got in the way of my sword swing."

"You slashed open his hamstrings and slit his throat with both of your swords."

"ummm.... still an acident..."

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
The awkward moment when you are about to pick up some awesome and expensive weapon only to find out that you are over burdened, so you have to throw out a bunch of other stuff.

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
That awkward moment when the old dude in Markarth sees you wearing the amulet of Mara and says "Yes, I'm VERY interested." CREEPIEST THING EVER!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts