That awkward moment when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Neriad13

Premium Member
...you run into a pair of Vigilants on the road who are actually succeeding at kicking vampire butt.

...you turn around to spy Serana cooking something in a pot. Do you want to know what it is? No, no you do not.

...you mistake the town drunk for a vampire and brutally murder him in one shot.

...you're inspecting the damage in Riverwood after a devastating vampire attack and encounter the corpse of a chicken. You exclaim "Damnit, they killed the chicken." aloud and then break down into a hysterical bout of sobbing.

...thinking he's here to attack you, you nail a courier in the gut with a crossbow bolt just as he's trying a deliver a letter to you. He subsequently runs around with his entrails falling out, shrieking "I YIELD, I YIELD!"

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
That awkward moment when some random person on the street follows you into your house and refuses to leave.

"I work for Belethor, at the general go-"

*goes into house*

"I work for Belethor, at the general goods store :D"

"Dude, GET THE HELL OUT!!!:mad::mad::mad:"

The worst part is its the guards sometimes, so its not like you can have them arrested for tresspasing, best you can do is kill them >:D

Darth Brogan

Sith Lord
That awkward moment when you fall in love with a vampire. And you're friendzoned.

Belle

Fool of Hearts - Laughter Incarnate
That awkward moment when you're TRYING to get arrested by pickpocketing, and no one seems to notice even when you take lots, but when you're doing it seriously they catch you straight away.

SO MANY TIMES >_<

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
That awkward moment when you marry someone just so you take their gold.

Docta Corvina

When you play Dawnguard and you start crushing on Lord Harkon. Makes conversations with Serana even more odd.

"My dad's a jerk. I hate him."
"Your dad's a DILF."
"Beg your pardon?"
"Nothing. We're going to the Soul Cairn, yes? Yes. That's what I thought. Onward."

The Twitchy Cat

Batman is shocked at your comment.
...When Whiterun's town drunk is found lazing around in your home. He then says "What? I ain't done nothing wrong."

When I saw this, I thought someone breaking into your home was an in-game mechanic.

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
The awkward moment when you are kidnapped by the Dark Brotherhood and realize that you must have been drugged by Astrid and don't know what happened in the events leading up to waking up.

Ste Eccles

The awkward moment when Faendal finally realises that he's just trained me in archery and then handed me back all the money I just gave him.

The option to ask for training actually stopped coming up... is that normal?

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
That awkward moment when Astrid abducts you and you stab her in the face as soon as you wake up...

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
The awkward moment when Faendal finally realises that he's just trained me in archery and then handed me back all the money I just gave him.

Yes, because Faendal can only train up to 50 archery.

That awkward moment when Sven and Faendal fight over the same girl and you end up marrying the girl.

Snoball

23rd President of the United States of America
When I find myself killing Nazeem for the 50th time that day.

Wait, does anyone even do that often? What am I saying? Of course they do.

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
That awkward moment when you beat the game and return to Tamriel from Sovngarde, only to realize that ABSOLUTELY NOTHING HAS CHANGED.

Skyrimosity

That awkward moment when you beat the game and return to Tamriel from Sovngarde, only to realize that ABSOLUTELY NOTHING HAS CHANGED.
That awkward moment when you have to tell somebody you never beat Skyrim. Well, here it goes.
"Dude, you can never beat Skyrim."
Yep, it was awkward.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!

Join the companions and increase it to 75

Snoball

23rd President of the United States of America
Join the companions and increase it to 75

I feel if steroids were ever invented in Skyrim, the Companions would put them to shame... lol you could pay to be Tamriel's greatest warrior.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
That ackward moment when you have a (read: large)bounty and you go to dawnstar only to be attacked by everone... and a dragon spawns... leading everyone to ignore the dragon to kill some crimminal(i.e. you).

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts