Skyrim Map [Hi-Res English]

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Cole

Mythik
And back when I didn't have Xbox Live and I couldn't update oblivion, i was stuck not being able to do so many quests because my game would freeze otherwise. PC definitely has the advantage when it comes to getting patches and hot fixes, that;s for sure.

Flamingtaco

And back when I didn't have Xbox Live and I couldn't update oblivion, i was stuck not being able to do so many quests because my game would freeze otherwise. PC definitely has the advantage when it comes to getting patches and hot fixes, that;s for sure.
The main reason why consoles are preferred by many is the simplicity and cheapness of it, but then you get problems like that.

Flamingtaco

Will anyone here limit themselves to using the physical map? I definitely prefer the in game map and I think the physical copy is more of a collection piece, but it is usable.

Flamingtaco

At first I was very surprised at the map and didn't really like it but Ive grown to see how handy it could be for finding quest markers and such. I would be happier if there was an option for the old map stule and maybe a minimap using that.

At first I was very surprised at the map and didn't really like it but Ive grown to see how handy it could be for finding quest markers and such. I would be happier if there was an option for the old map stule and maybe a minimap using that.

That is a great idea why did they not think of that :confused:

Flamingtaco

As for the minimap Im surprised it hasnt been implemented yet. The journal was always so slow it could have been very useful in dungeon crawling.

Flamingtaco

Found it. Nice little easter egg.
whaleriver.png

Travis

Not much of an easter egg if you ask me. A whale shaped lake in the world? I wonder if that was even intentional as far as it being an easter egg. Now, if you dive to the bottom of that lake and find a pod of whales... then that's a good easter eff.

Flamingtaco

Not much of an easter egg if you ask me. A whale shaped lake in the world? I wonder if that was even intentional as far as it being an easter egg. Now, if you dive to the bottom of that lake and find a pod of whales... then that's a good easter eff.
Well I dont think its really any easter egg, but a whale shaped lake is pretty cool anyway

Travis

I mean, it's kind of a cool touch, which by itself doesn't really mean much. But when you put together all the amazing small touches from this game, I'm sure it will be amazing.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts