Skyrim Map [Hi-Res English]

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Flamingtaco

I actually hope barriers to other provinces aren't too major tat way mods or maybe even dlc can easily open them up to new worlds.

Flamingtaco

Its one of the many glitches in Oblivion. Using tcl in the console is a lot easier. Valenwood is unnecessarily large, like seriously I ran across it once and it was like half as big as cyrodil and it just kept going on and on with boring trees and bad landscapes so i stopped

Flamingtaco

Just trees, it was a while ago and I didn't bother ever going back, it just seemed to me like eit could be unnecessarily taxing on your system with all that empty land

Cole

Mythik
I hope they didn't do something similar in Skyrim.. This game is much to anticipated and beautiful to weigh down with terrain that no one will ever see.

Cole

Mythik
That is good. I've been waiting for this game for over 4 years, I don't want to be disappointed, and hopefully I won't.

Flamingtaco

I think if you just kinda leave off gameplay videos and reviews until release then your hype will lessen a little and any dissapointment you feel will be minor

Cole

Mythik
Yeah, I've only watched maybe 3 or 4 skyrim video's? Non that reveal any major plot points or area's, but they do help to increase my hype over the game. I just won't watch anymore lol

Cole

Mythik
I've actually stopped looking for video's related to Skyrim all together, I really don't want to have my experience ruined by others posting the content from stolen and pirated games.

Flamingtaco

I agree. I wish i hadnt found that werewolf footage but another site linked to it so i ahd to post it since people were asking for it

Cole

Mythik
I think that's the last video i'm going to watch, if anyone posts another, I'll just move over it lol.

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
I've actually stopped looking for video's related to Skyrim all together, I really don't want to have my experience ruined by others posting the content from stolen and pirated games.

I just searched from piratebay and it seems like Skyrim has been already pirated to xbox. Don't know if its a finished or a beta product. In anycase, it's a shame people will share it freely. Because, more devs lose money when making these game, more likely they won't make anything similar again.

Cole

Mythik
I heard that it was pirated a long while ago. Even if i knew how to exploit all of that, I wouldn't, Skyrim will be amazing, I don't want some pirated version when it might be a beta or bugged version. I want the finished and complete game.

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
Bethesda is quite famous for releasing bugged version of games at the launch. But, then again, which company isn't? It seems to be rule rather than exception that games are released unfinished and that disease has spread to consoles, too. Atleast with pc we can get updates and hot-fixes from community, but consolites aren't so lucky due to legal restrictions