• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
"Don't get stepped on!"
Jarl Skald, giving a quest to kill a giant.

My response to that would be: "It's not the getting stepped on that worries me so much as the getting smashed into the upper stratosphere by its hammer, my Jarl."

On-topic: "I am an apprentice wizard, not a pack mule!" - Marcurio when you tell him to carry something.

bananban

"You are but a dog and I am your master!" -- random Thalmor to Barbas. Bro, you have top-notch observation skills... except not.

"Oh, and he wants you dead. Nothing personal." -- Estormo. Best line ever.

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
Had to add another quote, 'cause I love hearing it:

"I'm gonna crush you like a bug!" ~ Farkas

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
Vilkas, when giving you the escaped prisoner trackdown mission:

"The so-called 'prison' in Riften leaks like their fishnets. This is what happens when you let thieves run the town - the prisoners just walk right out."

Neriad13

Premium Member
I heard a few more good ones today.

Irileth to the Dragonborn: "You're either the bravest person I've ever met or the biggest fool."

Tullius to Ulfric: "You're no better at diplomacy than you are on the battlefield."

Ulfric to Elenwen: "Shut up."

"No one ever suspects the dog in the corner..."

"...never understood the cloak and dagger murdering we do, I just walk up, melt off their skin and run like the wind. Works every time."

-Festus Krex

EDIT: Thanks for the rep! Now I know I can't change the sig!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts