• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Okay fellow Skyrimians. I'm sure we all do it. But I love to quote lines from movies, TV shows, music, etc. in every day life. So then, what are your favorite quote or quotes (I know there are a lot of good ones out there) from the game? And who said it?

Here's mine:

Mjoll the Lionness: "Yaawwwnnnn" (frickin' kills me laughing every time she does it!) :D:D:D

" I am sworn to carry your burdens."

-Lydia

I just chose it because she sounds all annoyed when she says it... unlike Calder, who says it proudly.

"*yawn* I'm so tired. I swear, I could just lie down right now and sleep forever."

-Innocent target you've been hired to kill

Grogmar Ghrobash

'Tis better to be alone, then of bad company.
This is actually from Oblivion not Skyrim but it's

"Go. go! Socialize! Talk to those fine people and then plunge your knife into their throats when they ain't lookin'. Hahahaha" I heard it as I was about to do one of my Dark Brotherhood quest and I thought it was hilarious.

Oh, look....a cave. Maybe we should investigate.

Quickly followed by

I don't like the look of this

"Congratulations you killed a beggar in cold blood, you are truly a force to be reckoned with."
Nazir

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
It's funnier to hear it than read it but I laughed when I heard the dialogue between Nazir and Babette when he was digging me out:

"I'm going... as fast... as I can, you stupid she-devil. I don't see you... helping..." - Nazir
"I'm not exactly built for manual labor. Now come on, you've almost got it." - Babette

conchvegas

Aravis, deadly archer
"You should have never come here!" & "You pathetic (?)... You have no idea of the power I wield!" Yeah, say that after I unleash a Fire Breath shout or a Fus ro dah on your sorry ass.

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
"Everything's for sale, my friend. Everything. If I had a sister, I'd sell her in a second." - Belethor of Whiterun

"What a curious question. Well, I enjoy moonlit nights, taking long walks on the beach, unicorns, and knitting. In fact, I once took a seaside stroll on a moonlit night, and discovered a unicorn...which I proceeded to stab in the throat with a crochet needle. I am a woman of refined, yet simple tastes." - Gabriella of the Dark Brotherhood

"In truth, I'm no more a little girl than you are. I was once, of course. Three hundred years ago. Vampirism tends to keep one remarkably... fresh." - Babette of the Dark Brotherhood

"Another wanderer, here to lick my father's boots. Good job." - Nelkir, son of Jarl Balgruuf

“Cicero will be right here. Spiders could eat my face off, faithful Cicero would not move an inch!” - Cicero of the Dark Brotherhood

“Oh! Cicero will go to Jorrvaskr and dance for the Companions! Maybe they'll...um, on second thought, maybe not.” - Cicero again, proving he has a strong sense of self-preservation

And one of my personal favorites (probably because to my twisted mind it sounds really perverted): "I'm not a man, I'm a weapon in human form. Just unsheathe me, and point me at the enemy." - Hrongar of Whiterun

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
These quotes are given during the "Spread the Love" quest from Maramal in Riften. You basically have to go around town passing out Temple of Mara propaganda, some of the reactions are quite funny (probably similar to what most of us feel when church-goers knock on our front doors):

"Excellent, I needed some more kindling for my kitchen hearth." - Maven Black-Briar.

"I wouldn't even clean my tail with this trash." - Wujeeta.

There's a ton of humorous dialogue during "The Taste of Death" quest once you bring Verulus to the chamber. Can't find the dialogue anywhere, but I know someone mentioned they liked eating the toes. There was some other stuff too.

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
"I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow in the knee."

^^^^^

just change the adventurer part out to be applicable to whatever you're talking about

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
"So you're an alchemist then?" (numerous alchemists)

My feeble response: "Says who?! I didn't say anything! All I asked was what do you have for sale! Who said anything about being an alchemist?! Then they eat sword. The End. :D

Halkin

pzzzztt
just about anything sheogorath says, guy cracks me up

"But only half right. I'm a mad god. The Mad God, actually. It's a family tittle. Gets passed down from me to myself every few thousand years."

classic

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts