• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
Snow falls. Why worry where it goes? M'aiq thinks the snowflakes are pretty.- M'aiq the Liar

Don't try blocking if you have two weapons. You will only get confused. Much better to hit twice anyway.- Also M'aiq

Does it involve sneaking and stabbing? Please say yes!
Let's kill someone!- Both Cicero, I love that guy.

Harperlarp

Most quotes are annoying as you hear them every time you walk. Ear a character. I never said you claimed to be the best damn blacksmith in skyrim and I god damned know that eorland gray mane isn't because I am!

As for quotes I actually do like, hmm. Let me think.

There's a follower in the winking skeever who when asked to trade items replies in a cheerful tone:

Can I keep it? Nah I'm just joking with you!

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
Here's another memorable quote that makes me want to risk getting thrown into Cidhna Mine just for the joy of killing the speaker:

"Alms. I said alms you back-biter! Give a crippled worker a helping hand!" - Degaine, a beggar in Markarth

Chryss

Melka: Petra, hate her, chew on her bones, pluck out her eyes...
Melka: such a kind nibble you are...
Melka: live in my tower, roost in my home, make pretty poisons and collect shiny eyeballs....yes

There is so much more she says that had me laughing, and the fact that I am refered to as "Kind meat", love this quest.

“ I have seen enough killing to last three lifetimes, yet I am still itching for a good fight. Why do you think that is?” Mjoll, the Lioness

I assume it’s because you are a sociopath, but I never like to bring that up while you are stroking that double-bladed axe.

stagnant94

"i have contacts with the thieves guild, annoy me and i call the dark brotherhood, etc etc"
-maven black briar

in reply to this, me- "i am dovahkin, harbinger of the companions, leader of the dark brotherhood, guild master of the thieves guild, nightingale, champion of every daedric lord in existence, arch mage, thane of every hold, legate of the empire, member of the bards college, werewolf, esteemed bandit killer, dragon murderer, hunter, I'm a member of the blades and i've got A DRAGON FRIEND. NOW WHAT WAS IT YOU WERE SAYING AGAIN?

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
Possibly my favorite exchange in the game. It's much funnier heard than read, thanks to Orgnar's utterly deadpan tone of voice.

Delphine: Orgnar! Are you listening?
Orgnar: Hard not to.
Delphine: The ale is going bad. We need to get a new batch.
Orgnar: ...
Delphine: Did you hear me?
Orgnar: Yep. Ale's going bad.

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
I just discovered a new one. We've all had a random fugitive run up and give us a randomly enchanted item, well, if you stick around, a hunter will run up and start asking questions. Now if the unfortunate fugitive is still in the area, the hunter will proceed to chase and beat him and the fugitive yells:
Dying is overrated!!! in the sissiest voice u have ever heard

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
Thalmor battle lines, especially as you slaughter them.

"Elven supremacy is the only--" *dead*

And then there's also this: Play a male Nord (not sure if it has to be a Nord, but probably), and trigger "No One Escapes Cidhna Mine." When Madanach asks you if you want freedom, answers about the Forsworn, or revenge, answer "revenge."

He'll then sneer mockingly, "Then come at me, 'son of Skyrim'! Come at me!", followed by becoming hostile.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
Dying is overrated!!! in the sissiest voice u have ever heard
That's not particular to that situation. If you drop a bandit down to their knee they may say it. I suspect it may be in the speech packs for all enemies that can talk.

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
Delphine: Orgnar! Are you listening?
Orgnar: Hard not to.
Delphine: The ale is going bad. We need to get a new batch.
Orgnar: ...
Delphine: Did you hear me?
Orgnar: Yep. Ale's going bad.

I love what Delphine says right after: "Guess you don't have potatoes in your ears after all."

Another favorite: "You can call me Ann Marie. But only if you're partial to being flayed alive and having an angry immortal skip rope with your entrails. If not... Then call me Sheogorath, Daedric Prince of Madness. Charmed."

perkecet

"i have contacts with the thieves guild, annoy me and i call the dark brotherhood, etc etc"
-maven black briar

in reply to this, me- "i am dovahkin, harbinger of the companions, leader of the dark brotherhood, guild master of the thieves guild, nightingale, champion of every daedric lord in existence, arch mage, thane of every hold, legate of the empire, member of the bards college, werewolf, esteemed bandit killer, dragon murderer, hunter, I'm a member of the blades and i've got A DRAGON FRIEND. NOW WHAT WAS IT YOU WERE SAYING AGAIN?
why would you mention you're a little pansy bard in the middle of that!? lol. it's like "i can turn into a beast, i kill dragons, i won a war single handedly, AND i sing songs!"

stagnant94

why would you mention you're a little pansy bard in the middle of that!? lol. it's like "i can turn into a beast, i kill dragons, i won a war single handedly, AND i sing songs!"

i do many things...

necrophilia is my favourite

Morgan

One of the lines in the speech pack always makes me laugh:

"I'll kill you if I have to!"

Yeah right, like killing is some kind of last resort in Skyrim. More like "I'll hunt you down and mercilessly slaughter you if you look even slightly aggressive and are within 200 yards of me or anything I own!"

"DO YOU GET TO THE CLOUD DISTRICT VERY OFTEN? NO WAIT, OF COURSE YOU DON'T."

I have never once seen this guy in the Jarl's palace. He's just a puffed up pile of cheap-o "fine clothes". He doesn't even have very good loot....

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
"You see those warriors in Hammerfall? They've got curved swords. Curved. Swords." Found that funny.

"The Gods gave you two hands and you use them both for your weapon, I can respect that." Liked that one.

Had some kid go "I hope you get eaten by a dragon." Hurt my feelings :sadface:

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
"DO YOU GET TO THE CLOUD DISTRICT VERY OFTEN? NO WAIT, OF COURSE YOU DON'T."

I have never once seen this guy in the Jarl's palace. He's just a puffed up pile of cheap-o "fine clothes". He doesn't even have very good loot....

Yeah, I had to perish that annoying dude, Mr1cammando. Upon my return to Whiterun, to stash some stuff in the house, he and Belethor attacked me for being a vampire. On sight, but separately. Mr. Cloud District dude went down first, then Belethor. Now, Belethor's shop is never open for bidness, and Cloud dude's wife insults me every time we pass each other on the streets. She says something like, "I hope you rot out in the wilderness." Yeah, I oughta take her out, too. With a bow. At night. Tipped in poison. :rolleyes:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts