• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
My warrior fancies himself a "Big game hunter" so I collect mammoth tusks and put them in the housecarls room in breezehome, I must have atleast 30 by now.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

King o' the Britains

Supreme Commander of Elite Awesomeness
i collect permanent corpses in breezehome. I have 8 of them now. its kinda like a "collect them all!" thing.

Raven

you know you can get a bunch more of those dragon priest daggers right?
there's also a unique-named one involved in a quest.

Yup. Forelhost is riddled with the daggers. Kahvozeins Fang is the named one, normally found somewhere in there too

Stereofanic

Hero of the defenceless, Champion of mankind
books, walking indoors, never accidentally attacking anyone , sticking to one side good, evil or neutral, making the right dialogue choices for my character.

Lansworthy

Lacklusterous
I'm obsessed with filling every Mannequin, Weapon rack, Dagger Rack, Book Case, and Weapon and Shield rack in all my house.

I've collected over 2000 books, and have begone placing them in boxes and chests in my houses.

RoG Delta

I am a thalmor hunter. Every thalmor I see, I kill. Bounty or no bounty.

Also I keep smithing supplies and alchemy supplies in breeze home, and weapons, apparel, and enchanting supplies in solitude.

Also I like to make messes in the jarl's palaces. Either unrelenting force or walking all over the table. Also, when I was on a pirate ship, I noticed a shelf with tankards and sweet rolls arranged in rows and columns. This was too perfect for me.

Curved. Swords. !

DistantFeedz

Mine is collecting Daedric Artifacts, Amulets of the Divines, Dragon Priest Masks ( almost got them all :D )
Gold, Arrows and books ( spell tomes included).

angry_half-ling

Nerevar, God Killer
I have to take EVERY potion I see, even though all I use are Health, Magicka, and Stamina potions. :p

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
I am a thalmor hunter. Every thalmor I see, I kill. Bounty or no bounty.

My characters salute you. Death to the Thalmor! :)

And, yes, I do that too.

The Barefoot Nord

I need some dragon scale shoes.
I did it. I stopped picking up every last thing. I am now limiting myself to looting gold, jewels and enchanted weapons, etc. only. You can keep your leather armor, sir!

(I also put all the stuff I was holding to distribute to its proper chest, in ONE chest! I know, I couldn't beleive it either.) I found the game was becoming "hunt and store" rather than "get out and explore". Not any more!

King o' the Britains

I have to take EVERY potion I see, even though all I use are Health, Magicka, and Stamina potions. :p
I used to do that but it took WAAAAAYYY to long to scroll through them. Eventually i saved, dropped all my potions, and looked what the difference in carry weight was. 215 pounds less:eek:

King o' the Britains

TRYING to collect the Divines amulets . Have three of them. The catch is that i cant steal them or buy them. Just a personal challenge.:D

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
Ooh! I've done that - I really thought I deserved a trophy or some kind of recognition for my achievement. I didn't have the Eagle Eye perk or anything! But no - nothing.

Oh well - if Skyrim ever gets the Olympic games...

Haha there should be achievements like that. :) Among others. Hm... another obsession... I use to have this thing about collecting vampire dust when I rped a hunter.

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
I collect arrows, too. Even on my non-archer characters, when I'll never use arrows, and thus end up having easily over 1000 of multiple kinds.

At least some of them have selling power, though, so I can get a bit of gold for that obsession.

King o' the Britains

My warrior fancies himself a "Big game hunter" so I collect mammoth tusks and put them in the housecarls room in breezehome, I must have atleast 30 by now.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Use only ones from the mammoths you kill. That would be a challenge worthy of any big game hunter.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts