• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
I have an obsession to collect every ingredient I can collect, The Lighthouse was the most amount of time I spent collecting those chaurus eggs, there were so many.

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
Swords, swords and more swords!!!!!!! Both one and two handed, and I have recently expanded to 1 handed axes. Every character I have made HAS to get into the thieves guild after level 46 because the jewel of my collections is the wonderful Chillrend. I try to RP my characters, but I commonly break from my character's personality to obtain certain weapons.

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
When I'm looting dead bodies, I never take their armor (only their gloves, shoes, and helmets) unless I NEED it. I just find it a bit weird to be stripping dead people down..

I generally do the opposite, taking only their armor. In general, Thalmor and the civil war side I'm not on (usually Imperials) get the strip treatment.

I also have this weird quirk where I prefer to switch into first person mode when talking with the following people: Ralof or Hadvar (except in Helgen), Sven, Delphine, Balgruuf, Ulfric, Brynjolf, Galmar, and Maven Black-Briar.

The Fallen Hero

Master Assassin; Hybrid
Yes. Yes, it is. We must hunt one night. The two of us. You and me. Nobody else.

Shall we go after, y'know, venison or something more substantial? Like, um, a wooly mammoth? Awesome steaks from what I've heard. Do you have your carving knife? ;)
Ah, who needs a knife when you have claws my friend.

dunklunk

Ah, who needs a knife when you have claws my friend.

Solid point. But see, I tend to wear gloves. Hopefully made outta deer hide. Very supple, you understand. Can't use the claws as they would ruin beyond repair the deer-skin gloves. Did I mention its suppleness? The gloves, by the way, not the claws. Sad to say, when sprinting through the forest on a moonlit night, I tend to run on my hind legs. Can't destroy the gloves, now could I?

The Fallen Hero

Master Assassin; Hybrid
Solid point. But see, I tend to wear gloves. Hopefully made outta deer hide. Very supple, you understand. Can't use the claws as they would ruin beyond repair the deer-skin gloves. Did I mention its suppleness? The gloves, by the way, not the claws. Sad to say, when sprinting through the forest on a moonlit night, I tend to run on my hind legs. Can't destroy the gloves, now could I?
Guess not, the less blood on your hands the better I guess. The more animal the better in my opinion, but we hunt...with a vengeance. When we are done with our feast, mind heading over to those damned Silver Hand hideouts and tearing their heads off?

dunklunk

I save the animal in me for, well, feeding. I could easily leave the gloves behind. I know this tree trunk by. . .well, it's not like you need to know. Tearing heads off of Silver Hands, you say? Shall this be our dessert for the evening? It's your idea, so I feel obligated to supply the dipping sauce.

I like fitting certain guild/interesting armors on mannequins and weapons on racks. Just for a collection/trophy interest and a reminder of places I've been and things I've done.

Having said that, I'm searching for a house(stable, non-buggy, loose all your stuff, like Solitude's Proudspire) that has ample weapon rack space and several mannequins...no luck so far.

perkecet

I like fitting certain guild/interesting armors on mannequins and weapons on racks. Just for a collection/trophy interest and a reminder of places I've been and things I've done.

Having said that, I'm searching for a house(stable, non-buggy, loose all your stuff, like Solitude's Proudspire) that has ample weapon rack space and several mannequins...no luck so far.
hjerim is the best house in the game. has an entire armory.

dunklunk

I think the house in Windhelm has ample weapon racks and three mannequins, Carlos. Dagger display cases, too.