• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

RoG Delta

Another thing I like to do is "talk" to a guard multiple times just to see what he would say and to figure out all of the possible lines for him. Anyone? I do the potion thing too. On my first character, my potions end table has at least 1000 potions in it. Also, I don't like selling things like potions or weapons. I think, well, I might need that weak aversion I fire if I'm fighting a fire breathing dragon.
I am yet to use a potion other than health, magicka, or fortify enchant/smith. I can't let it go though.

Am I the only person who makes puking sounds at the computer screen every time Malborn lies that I'm sick to get me through the kitchen during that scene in "Diplomatic Immunity?"
Erm... yeah. Though that quest is the perfect place to obsess or stupid stuff. Like, for example, I love to steal fancy cups and plates and bowls. I love imagining Elenwen walking into her solar to see that everyone is dead and that all of the plates and food are gone. Then she somehow sees that thinks "Tha dragonborn!1!!12!" And sends an assassin your way.

King o' the Britains

Supreme Commander of Elite Awesomeness
Another thing I like to do is "talk" to a guard multiple times just to see what he would say and to figure out all of the possible lines for him. Anyone? I do the potion thing too. On my first character, my potions end table has at least 1000 potions in it. Also, I don't like selling things like potions or weapons. I think, well, I might need that weak aversion I fire if I'm fighting a fire breathing dragon.
I am yet to use a potion other than health, magicka, or fortify enchant/smith. I can't let it go though.
I have like, 5 min conversations with guards.

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
This is nowhere near as quirky as most of the obsessions in here, but my Breton vampire is going to collect every single book in Skyrim. Or, at least try. There are roughly 350, not including spell tomes or journals, which I'm not counting for this self-made quest. This is going to be fun. :D

King o' the Britains

Supreme Commander of Elite Awesomeness
This is nowhere near as quirky as most of the obsessions in here, but my Breton vampire is going to collect every single book in Skyrim. Or, at least try. There are roughly 350, not including spell tomes or journals, which I'm not counting for this self-made quest. This is going to be fun. :D
tried that, was too hard, stopped:p

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
Speaking of books, whenever I encounter a copy of "The Talos Mistake," especially with Sjadbek, I have to Fire Breath it.

Neriad13

Premium Member
Speaking of books, whenever I encounter a copy of "The Talos Mistake," especially with Sjadbek, I have to Fire Breath it.

I've flung a copy down a mountainside and into a river. It was sitting next to a Talos shrine. The sheer nerve.

I RP a Nord warrior that's a devout Talos worshipper and member of the Stormcloak rebellion. When I defeat a difficult/worthy foe, Thalmor,or Imperial soldier, I take an item from the corpse (preferrably one of martial nature) to present as tribute to the next Talos shrine i find.

Following the example set by the game/ npc's- often i've found weapons/ armor at Talos shrines.

My character is a bit odd. She hates Talos and everything to do with him. She loots everything necessary at the shrines and just because she can, hits the shrines with spells and shouts. Of course it doesn't do anything other than probably piss off Talos but she doesn't care. If she comes across any Talos worshipers, guarantee that they are dead as soon as she knows about it.

IpmaN

Am I the only one obsessed with Troll Skull here??? I have 60 pieces of them in my house basement at Riften.

Am I the only one obsessed with Troll Skull here??? I have 60 pieces of them in my house basement at Riften.

I have a nice collection of them as well. Lydia can't even get into her little bed space in Breezehome due to the number of troll skulls in it. I didn't have anywhere else to put them at the time.

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
I always carry around at least one Nightshade in case my follower dies or I come upon some sorry soul that met an unfortunate end.

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
Well, they're not very quirky, I don't think, but my Nord collects mead like fine wine and my Imperial collects circlets, thus refusing to wear a helmet.

Xivia4

Despite being a Dunmer and being on the side of the Imperials I will mess with every Thalmor that comes my way. I will say I worship Talos or that the worship of Talos is ok to incite their rage and then proceed to decapitate them and avoid the bounty. I also strip their bodies, which is something I rarely if ever do.

Speaking of the latter, I don't like stripping bodies. It seems so mean. Unless it's a named or unique item.

I must collect cheese. I have a leaning tower of cheese in Lydia's room. I figure she doesn't care since she's always in my bedroom anyway.

I also collect ingots and will stop by at every mine I come across while traveling on foot. Before mining I take off my armor and wear miners clothes.

I play tag with the kids in Solitude every time they stop and ask me. I also give a coin to every beggar except the one in Windhelm, she bothers me.

I must be the only person to avoid Shadowmere and all horses. I don't even know if she's still in that black pool thing because I never went back after we moved to Dawnstar. I like to travel on foot or fast travel.

I always choose te opposite side of what is logical. If i'm a dunmer, i am sure to be signing up with the 'Cloaks. If a typical nord with not too many brains, i go for the empire.

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
Collecting journals is my personal hobby :D

I would like to know how many there actually are in Skyrim though, so I know when I have them all.

I also spent like 20,000 on filling a book with all the spell tomes I could find. There's still more to go I'm sure of it, again I need to find out how many there are :D

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member

Working on that one already. ;) I especially love rare/unusual books, like Skjor's Totems of Hircine. I just couldn't resist adding it to my collection...