Questions No-one Bothers to Ask

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
Why is it so cheap for a drug?

Why is it that moon sugar, the item you use to make skooma, cost more than skooma?

Why doesn't Skyrim's law make any attempt to enforce the drug's illegality?

In Riften you drug bust a bunch of skooma dealers, but if Maven Black-Briar is the Jarl, it sounds like from her dialogue that she is keeping the skooma confiscated to possibly be sold.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
there are no bosmer or khajiit available for marriage because neither race believes in the goddess mara, therefore, they would not be interested in a traditional 'divines' wedding.
I noticed this in the beginning pages, and it kinda irked me since I read the lore on the Khajiit religion. It's actually the same just with different names and slightly different stories. Well I say the same, it's different of course but just read it for yourself- Khajiit - The Elder Scrolls Wiki

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
Why is the thieves guild located under Riften?

Because Riften is a corrupt criminal plopshole, meaning they won't get found/arrested easily.

Drewski

Relaxing on Revis Island, with Revis and Holmes :(
Do the guards have a permanently invisble, completely undetectable olympic sprinter speed scribe follow me around 24/7?

[Scribble, Scribble] Disenchanted 2 swords at 4pm

5pm:- Guard:Hey can you enchant my sword, it can barely cut butter [private sI'm a racist asshole who doesn't understand boundaries, respect, or basic human decency and I need help]
Me: {how the heck?!...}

[Scribble, Scribble] Picked several locks in Bleak Falls Barrow between 8pm and Midnight

1am:- Guard: Go fiddling with any locks around here, and we're going to have a real problem [stifled sI'm a racist asshole who doesn't understand boundaries, respect, or basic human decency and I need helping]
Me: {but I never!...}

[Scribble, Scribble] Fought an entire Army of Thalmor, leaving no survivors, rescued Whiterun Noble, entire family sworn to secrecy to protect said Noble. Player took fast carriage back to Whiterun. Had to sprint behind all the way.

7pm:- Guard:- Wonder what its like for those Thalmor, now that they've been taken down a notch [barely audible sI'm a racist asshole who doesn't understand boundaries, respect, or basic human decency and I need helping]
Me: {how could you possibly???...}

Talk about making a person paranoid...........

Julius Darkstar

King of Conjuration
Why is it, that i can murder any adult
Can drink anyone's blood,
Can cut of anyone's head,
Can eat the flesh of corspes,
Can reanimate said corspes,
But i cant kiss my wife?

How does disease exist if they can be cured by praying at a shrine for half a second? Furthermore, why do we need cure disease potions at all?

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
How does disease exist if they can be cured by praying at a shrine for half a second? Furthermore, why do we need cure disease potions at all?
For that matter, how did anyone become a vampire when it takes forever for Sanguine Vampirism to turn you into a vampire?

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
Why on earth would an Argonian go to Windhelm and work the docks when they could just head into Morrowind and run their own Dunmer slave plantation?

Breton

Why does Phinis Gestor have such dark circles under his eyes? What does he do when he should be sleeping?

shadowwraith

What happened to the climbing ability that argonians were supposed to get and also the ability to run on all fours for khajits. This was mentioned by the developers that they were going to add them so why didn't they?

shadowwraith

Daedric weapons and armour have ebony as the base material. Is Ebony also found in Oblivion or they come here to make their stuff? Don't quite understand it
Actually if going by the and previous games, ebony comes from morrowind, in fact you come across many deposits and ebony mines in morrowind most are under imperial control.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts