Questions No-one Bothers to Ask

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
if cows are so plentiful why have I seen only one?

Adam Warlock

Lots of statues and the musical arts are thriving , but where are the paintings ?

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
Why are the Foresworn so much more aware than most opponents? In any random bandit den I can usually kill them off one at a time, but with the Foresworn the moment one dies everyone else in the freakin' redoubt is on high alert. Do they have some kind of built-in Dovahkiin radar or something?

Are alchemists required to list the ingredients in each potion on the bottle? 'Cause I gotta tell ya, there is no way in hell I'd drink anything that's got giant toe or falmer ear in it...nasty!

And how did they figure out such ingredients were useful in the first place? Did a mage long ago kill a giant and dissect it, eating it piece by piece until he found the magic parts? If so, I hope he discovered that before he started on the reproductive organs...

Necromis

Why are the Foresworn so much more aware than most opponents? In any random bandit den I can usually kill them off one at a time, but with the Foresworn the moment one dies everyone else in the freakin' redoubt is on high alert. Do they have some kind of built-in Dovahkiin radar or something?

Are alchemists required to list the ingredients in each potion on the bottle? 'Cause I gotta tell ya, there is no way in hell I'd drink anything that's got giant toe or falmer ear in it...nasty!

And how did they figure out such ingredients were useful in the first place? Did a mage long ago kill a giant and dissect it, eating it piece by piece until he found the magic parts? If so, I hope he discovered that before he started on the reproductive organs...
talk about lock jaw. LMAO

M'aiqaelF

if you can marry anyone, why don't you see more half-breeds in skyrim?

M'aiqaelF

Neriad13

Premium Member
Also, how did the bartender get caught, what could have possibly happened?

I believe a certain sequence of events are responsible for Malborn's detection.

1. Elenwen noticed a guest go missing from the party.

2. She, being smart and having security as a top priority, gets suspicious and begins snooping around.

3. Afraid of her, the moonsugar-eating Khajiit who works in the embassy kitchen breaks her promise to Malborn and spills the facts that it was him who let a stranger into the kitchen...and not back out.

4. Malborn is arrested immediately.

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
if you can marry anyone, why don't you see more half-breeds in skyrim?

I've wondered about that. Reproduction-wise, are the human races compatible with Mer, Argonians and Khajiit? Could my sweet Farkas have cute, fuzzy kittens with his wife?

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
Not an entire litter, but maybe twins.

M'aiqaelF

have monkeys ever truly flown out of someone's butt?

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
But is that really armor? Looks more like feathers to me. :)

Oh, I know it doesn't offer much protection, but damn my girl looks hot in it! Wish my bod was that nice in real life!

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
have monkeys ever truly flown out of someone's butt?

Did I miss the flying monkeys in Skyrim? Dang! When did they let Elphaba immigrate?!

M'aiqaelF