Questions No-one Bothers to Ask

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
what do they call a dirty sanchez in Tamriel?

butcherpete2277

Suthay-raht
If you kill a mammoth with several tons of meat on it, why can you only eat the snout?

If a dragon can pick you up with his mouth and throw you away(kill cam), why doesn't he do that at the start of any battle. Heck, why doesn't he just swoop down, grab you with his feet, and fling you across Skyrim(like he does to other NPCs). Any dragon battle would be over in a few seconds.

Why does no-one ever drink any water?

M'aiqaelF

M'aiqaelF

Can I train myself to reproduce asexually?
if you could might want to keep it on down low...don't want some mad scientist kidnapping you for some grotesque experiments

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
Hmmmm. I was always in favor of the Falmer armor as the sexiest outfit my follower could wear but this opens up interesting possibilities if I could get her clothes.

Personally, I like the foresworn armor

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
If you kill a mammoth with several tons of meat on it, why can you only eat the snout?

If a dragon can pick you up with his mouth and throw you away(kill cam), why doesn't he do that at the start of any battle. Heck, why doesn't he just swoop down, grab you with his feet, and fling you across Skyrim(like he does to other NPCs). Any dragon battle would be over in a few seconds.

Why does no-one ever drink any water?

You know, I've wondered why there aren't things like mammoth steak on the local inn menus...

As for the dragon thing, I've been wondering why they pick you up and then spit you out. Why not just eat you and be done with it?

butcherpete2277

Suthay-raht
You know, I've wondered why there aren't things like mammoth steak on the local inn menus...

As for the dragon thing, I've been wondering why they pick you up and then spit you out. Why not just eat you and be done with it?
Who would want to swallow a full set of armor? Imagine eating a guy in full dwarven armor, yeah... that wouldn't feel so good going down your thoat.o_O

Who would want to swallow a full set of armor? Imagine eating a guy in full dwarven armor, yeah... that wouldn't feel so good going down your thoat.o_O
Maybe the dragon could chew you like a sunflower seed. Then spit out the shell :D

Adam Warlock

Had a blind date that was set up by my drinking buddy , Sam .
Turned out to be a Hagraven who gave me the Brain Rot.
Always wear protection !

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member

LMFAO!!! Probably feels even worse coming out the other end!

Necromis

LOL why is it alot of these last posts have come to me as sexual innuendo. Eat me, Swallow whole......er....dang it.

That being said The Dirty Sanchez is a Dirty Sven in Nordic town of Skyrim

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
Why do all women wear a yellow bikini? o_O

Should have had dots on it, a la "Itty Bitty Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini"

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
LOL why is it alot of these last posts have come to me as sexual innuendo. Eat me, Swallow whole......er....dang it.

That's 'cause this forum is full of perverts! :p

M'aiqaelF

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
New query: If there is a book called "Chaurus Pie: A Recipe" why can't you make it in your kitchen? Granted, I don't think anyone in their right mind would actually want to eat such a thing, but still...

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
Oh, and why won't the headless horseman stop for me? Is he afraid of me? I offered to superglue his head back on for him, but he just ran away!