Questions No-one Bothers to Ask

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Templar of Talos

Bane of Elves and Vampires
I know, I've had the 'No toilet' discussion on Beths' forums, the entire thread went on for ages before it was locked... I bet the Devs there were pissing (excuse the pun) themselves laughing hahaha

Templar of Talos

For a true RPG experience maybe... Okay I'll scrub the last two. (but at least they got the animation for sitting down already there)

Anyway, it's late, I got work tomorrow and this convo is getting to be way too much fun... G'night all :D

Stereofanic

Hero of the defenceless, Champion of mankind
G'night , now...

why are the guards so much weaker than in oblivion?

Why is the windhelm blacksmith and Brunwulf freewinter the only people who aknowledge that the civil war ended, Elsif acts like there still is a a war?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
Last I checked the slider allowed you to have a lighter skinned Redguard.

Right. So it does. My mistake.

Where does the Nightingale armour come from when you activate the armour stone?

Nocturnal bestows it upon you herself, maybe? She's sneaky like that.

mokz

This is why we need a 'Harcore' mode added, eating, sleeping, and yes plopsting and pissing becomes mandatory.
There is a mod for that, except for the part with plopsting i think? You get buffs/debuffs if u eat/don't eat, also the weather affects you too, u gonna freeze to death if u stay too much in the snowy areas, mostly in blizzards.

Templar of Talos

There is a mod for that, except for the part with plopsting i think? You get buffs/debuffs if u eat/don't eat, also the weather affects you too, u gonna freeze to death if u stay too much in the snowy areas, mostly in blizzards.

Damn, My crappy PC can barely run Oblivion, otherwise I'd get it with all the mods :sadface: