Questions No-one Bothers to Ask

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
Where did the Stormcloaks get the weapons?

Windhelm has a blacksmith.

(dang, beaten to the punch by a fraction of a second)

Skarv

No, I mean at the beginning of the game, they have no weapons and then suddenly every Stormcloak has a weapon

Templar of Talos

Bane of Elves and Vampires
Cicero.. he could have got a take a life order mixed up with a make a life order

Good thinkin'. Cicero does strike me as the kind to get things mixed up. What with his rather unhealthy relationship with 'mother' :D

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
No, I mean at the game, they have no weapons and then suddenly every Stormcloak has a weapon

Well, for Ralof, maybe he picked one up in the tower. The other Stormcloaks probably looted the armory or Imperials that the dragon killed.

Templar of Talos

No, I mean at the beginning of the game, they have no weapons and then suddenly every Stormcloak has a weapon

You mean at the beginning of the game, the escaped Stormcloaks (Ralof and co)? Good question actually

EDIT: Aaaand he does it again lol :D

Stereofanic

Hero of the defenceless, Champion of mankind
Well, for Ralof, maybe he picked one up in the tower. The other Stormcloaks probably looted the armory or Imperials that the dragon killed.
But the imps use their own swords ( before the dragon attacks)

Stereofanic

Why do the imperials inside Helgan's tower use iron weapons and standard bows

Templar of Talos

On that subject, is the dragonborn reeeaaaly constipated or something? He goes months without plopsting...

Surely Arcadia has some potions for that... Lets see now, Vampire Dust, Butterfly Wings, some Fire Salts... Yep, Skyrim Laxatives. More Powerful than FUS RO DAH!!!:p

Stereofanic

maybe he does it in the armour you inevitably un-equip poor next person who equips his old rags