Questions No-one Bothers to Ask

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Using the mod "Amazing Follower Tweaks", all female followers automatically come with Nocturnal's outfit as a bonus outfit. And the male bonus outfit is...Thieves' Guild armor. Just...why? Of all the unequal things...

Man, I need to get me a PC and start modding. . . . ;)

butcherpete2277

Suthay-raht
I believe a certain sequence of events are responsible for Malborn's detection.

1. Elenwen noticed a guest go missing from the party.

2. She, being smart and having security as a top priority, gets suspicious and begins snooping around.

3. Afraid of her, the moonsugar-eating Khajiit who works in the embassy kitchen breaks her promise to Malborn and spills the facts that it was him who let a stranger into the kitchen...and not back out.

4. Malborn is arrested immediately.
Ahh, ok, that makes sense.

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member

The Barefoot Nord

I need some dragon scale shoes.
Why does the sun never shine in Riften? (Scratch that. It did shine once which shocked the hell out of me.)

Follow up question... Did you know there is a "Theive's Cache" barrel in Riften? I'll let you discover its location on your own if you haven't yet. Never a ton of stuff in it, but it is usually good!

butcherpete2277

Suthay-raht
If everyone know where the Theive's Guild is, why does no one do anything about it. I know that they "don't have any guards to spare" in Riften, but someone could hire the Companions or something to deal with them.

Vinz

If everyone know where the Theive's Guild is, why does no one do anything about it. I know that they "don't have any guards to spare" in Riften, but someone could hire the Companions or something to deal with them.

Well perhaps the real reason is that TG is needed for gameplay reasons :p But putting that aside corruption can be a possible reason. IIRC if you play the Imperial side you get to know that Riften's steward was making backdeals with the TG. I'm sure she wasn't the only one either.

catweazle

Werewolf of Riverwood
Because they're miserable creatures that enjoy attacking any Dovakhiin that happens to get too close. They should be helpful,like the Giants. There was this one Giant that helped me enlist in the Tamriel Space Program.

made me spit my cider on the keybord. quoted for my sig

Necromis

Well perhaps the real reason is that TG is needed for gameplay reasons :p But putting that aside corruption can be a possible reason. IIRC if you play the Imperial side you get to know that Riften's steward was making backdeals with the TG. I'm sure she wasn't the only one either.
actually it was the steward, and also the guard when you first arrive, so a little grease on the palms and all.

Vinz

Since snow elves populated Skyrim in large numbers before the Nedes arrived, so are Falmers the true 'sons of Skyrim'? :eek: