Need to Vent & Rage?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
konrad-human.png

"Not having a date every night of the week. That really sucks."
konrad-human-glad.png
"But when I do..."
lisar.png
"Oh shut up! No one wants you in here."
konrad-human-concerned.png

Brizzle Kicks

Welcome To The Underground
The price of car insurance even with a 8 years no claim bonus is still a fuc#ing rip off and the price of fuel I'm spending more money on petrol than I am on anything else £1.42 a litre is a fuc#ing joke it makes me so angry.
ranting.gif

Crooksin

Glue Sniffer
Got my evaluation today at work ... a measly 10 cent raise for the "added contributions and exceeding positive attitude"

awww, you bitches spoil me

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
I'm getting sick of my stepmom..

seriously, I might be just 20, but I take relationships very serious. So going to a club, pick up girls for a one night stand is not my thing. therefor I don't have a girlfriend. which isn't a problem for me.

but here it starts, my stepmother calls me down to talk, I'm like: what? you never wanna talk about anything.. but fine I get downstairs to talk.

She tells me she thinks it's wierd I don't have a girlfriend yet. she says she notices that I'm behaving wierd, that I'm hiding something. so after a bit of debating, she says this: Are you gay or something? I just lost my cool and yelled at her: Are you this stupid? Do you really mean this? WTF is wrong with you. because I'm single doesn't mean I'm gay. and even if I'm gay, what is your problem?

on which she replies: so it's true, you're gay. If you weren't gay, you would have acted more calm. and you would have a girl by now..

I have nothing against gay people, but I am really sick of people telling me that I must be gay because I don't have a girlfriend atm..

pff frustrating

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
The price of car insurance even with a 8 years no claim bonus is still a fuc#ing rip off and the price of fuel I'm spending more money on petrol than I am on anything else £1.42 a litre is a fuc#ing joke it makes me so angry.
ranting.gif

ow I feel yor hurt. I just started driving since November. The prices here are 1,80 euro a litre! and worst of all, it's maybe 50 cent gasoline, the other 1,30 is taxes..

sticky runes

I'm getting sick of my stepmom..

seriously, I might be just 20, but I take relationships very serious. So going to a club, pick up girls for a one night stand is not my thing. therefor I don't have a girlfriend. which isn't a problem for me.

but here it starts, my stepmother calls me down to talk, I'm like: what? you never wanna talk about anything.. but fine I get downstairs to talk.

She tells me she thinks it's wierd I don't have a girlfriend yet. she says she notices that I'm behaving wierd, that I'm hiding something. so after a bit of debating, she says this: Are you gay or something? I just lost my cool and yelled at her: Are you this stupid? Do you really mean this? WTF is wrong with you. because I'm single doesn't mean I'm gay. and even if I'm gay, what is your problem?

on which she replies: so it's true, you're gay. If you weren't gay, you would have acted more calm. and you would have a girl by now..

I have nothing against gay people, but I am really sick of people telling me that I must be gay because I don't have a girlfriend atm..

pff frustrating

Wow. I don't know your stepmother, so I won't make any judgements about her, but I don't think a parent should speak that way to a child, let alone a stepchild. Young people already get enough of that kind of pressure from their peers at school/college/work so family should be more willing to give you space and let you grow how you feel comfortable. Even if you were gay, it would be up to you when you come out, nobody else has the right to open that door. And 20 is not a weird age to be single. I don't think any age is.

Brizzle Kicks

Welcome To The Underground
ow I feel yor hurt. I just started driving since November. The prices here are 1,80 euro a litre! and worst of all, it's maybe 50 cent gasoline, the other 1,30 is taxes..

Tell me about it, it's a proper piss take we pay on average 70% tax on fuel in the U.K.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
Wow. I don't know your stepmother, so I won't make any judgements about her, but I don't think a parent should speak that way to a child, let alone a stepchild. Young people already get enough of that kind of pressure from their peers at school/college/work so family should be more willing to give you space and let you grow how you feel comfortable. Even if you were gay, it would be up to you when you come out, nobody else has the right to open that door. And 20 is not a weird age to be single. I don't think any age is.
thanx for your reply. well me and my stepmom don't get along very well. She came around when I was 11. at first I liked her, but later on she started to boss me around, which I don't accept. even from my own dad. If you tell me what to do, I'll do it. don't say things like: "You have to listen to me, or else" cause then you've lost me..

I've got to say, I do get a bit insecure about all this. I'm constantly getting kicked under. I was just feeling better, and now this pl*ps starts.. Just let me be, I'll do just fine.

sticky runes

Actually, that's another thing that pisses me off - when somebody asks why I'm single. I know, it's just a casual question that you ask in conversation, like "have you got any pets? Where did you grow up? What do you do for a living? Are you married?" or whatever, but when somebody says "oh, you're a handsome guy, why aren't you seeing anyone?", it's like, am I supposed to have a valid excuse or something?

So I just get creative with it. Give them a response like "because I'm a slut - one man isn't enough for me" or "I've got a nasty infection/abnormality" or "I don't wash" or "I'm not a nice person. No really, I treat boyfriends like sh!t." Let them make up their own mind!

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
Actually, that's another thing that pisses me off - when somebody asks why I'm single. I know, it's just a casual question that you ask in conversation, like "have you got any pets? Where did you grow up? What do you do for a living? Are you married?" or whatever, but when somebody says "oh, you're a handsome guy, why aren't you seeing anyone?", it's like, am I supposed to have a valid excuse or something?

So I just get creative with it. Give them a response like "because I'm a slut - one man isn't enough for me" or "I've got a nasty infection/abnormality" or "I don't wash" or "I'm not a nice person. No really, I treat boyfriends like sh!t." Let them make up their own mind!

You're right. although sometimes I do feel like I need someone. well need is a big word. It's fine the way it is now. things are what they are. I'm single and I like it, I can do whatever I want, when I want it. but sometimes I wished that I wasn't single.. ah well. We'll see, for now i'm happy :D

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American

Saozig

Hippy
I've got a few things:

My stalker (or somone apparently auditioning to be my stalker) on my language forum is back. Apparently the words "leave me alone" have an expiration date or something. Also I cannot tell you how infuriating it is for a man to corner you and to ask (or rather, pressure) you to accept their apology for throwing pl*** in your face. Common sense would dictate that a person doesn't owe you anything after you threw pl*** in their face. All your rights to anything from that person have been taken off the table indefinitely. Simple cause and effect, yeah? But when you're female, the guy too often thinks you can be BULLIED INTO ACCEPTING HIS APOLOGY and let him convicne you (or at least get your coerced agreement) that he's not really the a**hole his own actiosn say he is, all so he doesn't have to confront the fact that, hey, he threw pl*** in your face and that makes him an utterly comtemptable d*ckwd who needs to go away, F O R E V E R. No, instead he acts like as the guy he's entitled to deny me my right as a human being to remember what he did to me and to not want to ever have to deal with him again. Apparently that makes me a "b*tch" or something, because I'm a woman and we woman are suppose to be all nice and docile and passive and forgiving and nevernevernever demand a poor, delicate man to be accountable for his own a**wipe behavior. F*** the patriarchy. That's all I got to say about that.

Another issue is I don't work full-time. I'm a substitute teacher and this is about as good a job as I can get in y city's crappy economy. But the school district recently changed the call-out system that contacts subs to offer them jobs. They of course had to do it in the middle of the spring semester and now I can't get jobs as the system is all screwed up. I'm getting calls for jobs I either cannot take or have already told HR I won't take. And I need to work--I need to make some money, like, now. But instead, I'm sitting on my ass, on my bed, waiting for the HR helpdesk to call me back to help me sort out the laundry list of issues I'm having with the new system.

Lastly, god, I hate where I'm living. I hate I can't earn enough money to move. I hate how everything in this country is just getting worse and worse for people like me. I hate realizing that at my age, I am going to be stuck in an awful city, doing an awful, low-paying job, putting up with awful, somewhat-abusive family I can't escape from. I overheard some jackhole at the grocery store the other day talking about how people choose to be unhappy. No, jerk, sometimes life is incredibly unfair and it makes it impossible for you to choose to be happy, because you're just too beaten down by crap you cannot control.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
I've got a few things:

My stalker (or somone apparently auditioning to be my stalker) on my language forum is back. Apparently the words "leave me alone" have an expiration date or something. Also I cannot tell you how infuriating it is for a man to corner you and to ask (or rather, pressure) you to accept their apology for throwing pl*** in your face. Common sense would dictate that a person doesn't owe you anything after you threw pl*** in their face. All your rights to anything from that person have been taken off the table indefinitely. Simple cause and effect, yeah? But when you're female, the guy too often thinks you can be BULLIED INTO ACCEPTING HIS APOLOGY and let him convicne you (or at least get your coerced agreement) that he's not really the a**hole his own actiosn say he is, all so he doesn't have to confront the fact that, hey, he threw pl*** in your face and that makes him an utterly comtemptable d*ckwd who needs to go away, F O R E V E R. No, instead he acts like as the guy he's entitled to deny me my right as a human being to remember what he did to me and to not want to ever have to deal with him again. Apparently that makes me a "b*tch" or something, because I'm a woman and we woman are suppose to be all nice and docile and passive and forgiving and nevernevernever demand a poor, delicate man to be accountable for his own a**wipe behavior. F*** the patriarchy. That's all I got to say about that.

Another issue is I don't work full-time. I'm a substitute teacher and this is about as good a job as I can get in y city's crappy economy. But the school district recently changed the call-out system that contacts subs to offer them jobs. They of course had to do it in the middle of the spring semester and now I can't get jobs as the system is all screwed up. I'm getting calls for jobs I either cannot take or have already told HR I won't take. And I need to work--I need to make some money, like, now. But instead, I'm sitting on my ass, on my bed, waiting for the HR helpdesk to call me back to help me sort out the laundry list of issues I'm having with the new system.

Lastly, god, I hate where I'm living. I hate I can't earn enough money to move. I hate how everything in this country is just getting worse and worse for people like me. I hate realizing that at my age, I am going to be stuck in an awful city, doing an awful, low-paying job, putting up with awful, somewhat-abusive family I can't escape from. I overheard some jackhole at the grocery store the other day talking about how people choose to be unhappy. No, jerk, sometimes life is incredibly unfair and it makes it impossible for you to choose to be happy, because you're just too beaten down by crap you cannot control.

Suddenly my bad monday becomes a rainbow..

It's really BS that you choose to be unhappy. ofcourse some people do choose so. but not everyone has a choice! I feel your pain about the moving part! I've been on points where I just want to take a plane to a random country and leave everything behind. If you wanna talk, feel free to PM me!

Heck everyone who needs a stranger to talk to ---> feel free to PM me, I know how much talking to someone who is unknown to you can help you relieve frustration!

Edit: Sorry for the grammar. I'm tired as fluff.

Saozig

Hippy
Suddenly my bad monday becomes a rainbow..

It's really BS that you choose to be unhappy. ofcourse some people do choose so. but not everyone has a choice! I feel your pain about the moving part! I've been on points where I just want to take a plane to a random country and leave everything behind. If you wanna talk, feel free to PM me!

I have been stuck in El Paso for over 10 years now. I have daydreams of moving away all the time. I moved out here because I was struggling with depression, had gotten chased out of my grad studies program for doing something that I beleie was the right thing to do (loooong story), couldn't find a job in the then post-9/11 economy of Houston (that had also being recently slammed by the Enron collapse) and I was getting evicted from my apartment, not because I couldnt pay (although it was getting to that point) but the lunatic landlord wanted to break the lease and rent my unit out for a higher rent. My mom needed help caring for my ailing dad out here in El Paso (we're riginally from california, BTW) so I just came out here and moved in with my parents, thinking I'd only be here for a few years until i got my life back toether. But in addition to all the awful stuff my family dumps on me (recent years have been an eyeopening education in just how effed up my family is), after my dad passed away, the US economy started showing signs that it was heading into a bad recession and although I had gotten my temporary teacher's certification, I couldn't get a fulltime job anywhere. And that's where I've been for about 6 years now with no end in sight.

So I daydream about moving away, as well as game and play guitar. It keeps me sane.

Medea

The Shadow Queen
It seems good people were meant to suffer. Karma can shove itself up it's own ass! Have you ever noticed that good people die young, or from some horrible illness, while corrupt assholes like Dick Cheney and Rush Limbaugh never seem to die? :mad: No matter how good I try to be, or how good other people try to be, it seems like we always get fl*ffing screwed by life, and by the people that run everything.

My family doesn't have money. Only enough to barely get by. While these wall-street fat-cats can just buy their happiness, at the expense of everyone else in the country. We worship money. The almighty dollar is our God now. The only way to get ahead now is to step on everyone and treat them like dirt, and deny them the same rights you feel you yourself are entitled to.

We have to take care of our grandparents and watch them slowly deteriorate, while those fl*ffers just stick theirs in homes like discarded trash. We have to die at home from cancer, while they get the best healthcare money can buy. We lose our houses. They have 6 estates. AND WE'RE STILL F*UCKING ARGUING OVER WHETHER THEY SHOULD BE TAXED 4% MORE TO HELP US OUT OF THE F*UCKING HOLE THEY DUG FOR US! :mad:

It sure as hell seems to me like the only way it will ever get better is the day we decide to start putting heads on pikes.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts