Need to Vent & Rage?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Chryss

The alarm clock thing, oh yes it's a nightly ritual. What really irritates me is when I have to get up, I want to sleep, when I have the day off, I get up early. Oh well, Skyrim time I guess ;)

I detest rude, ignorant, ______ (insert random adjective) customers. I work at Lowe's, cashier. I am not a mind reader or a decorator. I know you're in a hurry, I go as fast as the register allows me to. Huffing, sighing and making rude innuendos only makes me work slower. You the customer, are my source of entertainment. I will take that to the limit smiling all the way. Oh, and I hate the people that use the motorized wheelchairs that don't need to which leaves some poor person that really needs one having to walk around.

sticky runes

Another miner annoyance - messages that end with sent from my ipad/ sent from my iphone

OK, flash git, you don't need to advertise your technology to me. Obviously you sent me a message using some device that's connected to the internet. Congratulations, your gadget is doing exactly what it was intended to. If you really wanna impress the recipient - try getting a flock of seagulls to deliver a message for you.

kyleekay

I fluffing HATE moving. Especially when pl*** hits the fan and I have to do EVERYTHING by myself in 4 days. Yup, I've got to pack/clean/move everything, by myself, by this Thursday. Just shoot me now.

Medea

The Shadow Queen
I hate commercials. They are completely discombobulating to me. I hate how they flash messages and change camera angles every half second!!!!! :mad:

My least favorite commercials are the ones where everyone :mad:FINISHES EACH OTHER'S SENTENCES:mad:!!!!! I fluffING HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE that!!!!!

SherlockJones

I'm where you least expect me, THERE! no not there
Electric heater at my flat is broken, they knew it was electric when we moved in, so NATURALLY sending a plumber who has no idea how the damn thing works is obviously the best course of action >_>
Now they are trying to get hold of the company who built the flats, to find out which chuffin system they are working with >_>

Keeping in that line of thought, the tap now has a hole in it and we noticed a bit of rust, hooray for rust water, now when we want to wash up we have to boil the kettle which has been filled from the tsap IN THE FREAKIN BATHROOM!!

And I smashed my finger at work yesterday and have a massive blood blister on the tip of my left index finger, making typing this quite painful, I should probably stop now, ow....

Cylos

The Last Dragonborn
EA- they represent everything I hate about capitalism. "Shall we try to make the game good... Hahahahaha, no we want more, unnecessary amounts of money for our shareholders!"
Take for example the level of content difference between Crysis 2 and 3. Crysis 2 had 17 levels, Crysis 3 had 7. And anyone who followed SWTOR and then played will know why EA should be loathed.

Wolfbane

Why change the past when you can own this day?
There is a few for me haha. 1.stupidity; If you're going to be stupid do it alone in a corner or with other stupid people. It also spreads like a virus. As an intelligent being, a stupid person might as well have the T-virus as far as I'm concerned. Then 2. Sexism; this,what i thought ended around the 30 and 40's, but alas didn't. I could see a comment on a girl playing guitar and its this A**hole saying "She isn't in the kitchen lol" It makes me sick! It's ignorant and dumb, and any guy says that should be proved wrong or get his rump kicked! It shows that you view them as under their person. It's disgusting to me! Then when chicks either think its funny and agree its also dumb. I love strong willed, confident girls, shiz I was raised by my mom since day one, so I guess It stems from that.

sticky runes

I hate half the sh!t that ends up on my news feed on facebook. I must have unsubscribed from about 90% of my contacts by now. People add me as a friend so we can stay in touch and find out what we're all up to in the world, and they end up putting on a load of irrelevant bollocks like these posters and memes saying "cancer is bad" and "stay away from rapists". No, really? I wasn't f#cking aware of that, thanks for reminding me.

Instead of sharing what they are getting up to in their life, they're telling me sh!t I already know, with graphic imagery attached that I don't really want to see without being warned first. So really, whats the point? I get more engaging dialogue from strangers on a gaming forum than people I know in real life.

A.Auditore

maybe...
Hate when there is no dairy products in the house... mainly cheese and milk :cool:

But seriously, I hate crowds of people, probably why i hardly venture outside of my home, i can barely stand it at work :confused: I answer phones at my work and some of these people that call I often wonder how they live from day to day and have not gotten struck by a car... the questions they sometimes ask *shakes head*

I kinda hate people in general, i like persons not people (if that made sense heh) I just find that today people are more rude and just plain nasty to anyone they dont seem fit, like at the store... when someone blocks the isle I think asking please move 3xs is enough before I tell you to please move your fluffing cart or that plops is going to the back of your ankles and up your damn ass!! then im the one that gets the mean look *shrugs* I also find that a lot of teenagers and even some people in my age group are highly desrespectful towards their elders these days, i know that if i did even remotely 3/4s of what these kids do today i would get a hand up-side my face... *Shakes head again* think they all need it imo.,,, im done ranting... for now
shiftyeyes.gif

Wolfbane

Why change the past when you can own this day?
sticky runes, I think thats why we all signed on you know? We can talk to like minded people instead of talking to people we have little to nothing in common with. I know it sounds weird, but it's like a second family.

I also hate people who make fun of other people. I stutter, it has gotten better over the years thank the gods, but when it was bad, I would get picked on in groups. People would say "Spit it out, stutter" and continue to make fun of me. It was so bad I thought about how they would feel if I commited suicide. At the same side it has helped me to overcome the taunts, love people despite their afflictions. It made me better at understanding people and helping them. I am always open to talk, if my good friends or just plain friends wanna talk. :)

AS88

Staff member
When people write "Brenton" instead of "Breton"

It's not difficult, it's just simple reading. If you read this and don't know what I mean, you're probably someone who does it. Don't.

Medea

The Shadow Queen
Speaking of mispronunciation, everyone at the mage's college says "archmage" the way it is spelled, instead of the correct pronunciation: "ARKmage".

Gandalf The Boss

Pupil of Nienna. Defender of Middle Earth
I hate stupid people. Especially stupid people who wants to be stupid and don't think they are stupid.. Its just stupid.. And I hate stupid.. and people.. I hate people too.

sticky runes

I don't mind stupid people, as long as they are honest in their stupidity. I can be stupid sometimes, I ain't perfect.

What I can't stand is people who are not as smart as they think they are. These are the kind of people who act like they're always right, and when you do correct them on something, instead of apologizing and saying "ah, right, my bad", they decide to cover their own ignorance by changing the subject, and it ends up being some big drama where we're all supposed to be convinced that this person is someone we can learn from.
I tend to refer to these people as c~nts.

Cylos

The Last Dragonborn
I hate humanity, we're so flawed

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
Indeed that Alarm clock thing, that devilish device keeps trolling the pl*** out of me. every once and a while he sets the time an hour later, so I wake up after hearing that BEEP-BEEP from hell. then I hurry the fluff up; I always get up the very last moment possible. and when i'm fully dressed I check my phone, and then I realise it's an hour to early. stupid thing.

I hate the fact that my ears are so sharp in the morning that I can hear the alarm setting in: It makes a very soft click before the beep-beep stage begins. So I'm laying in my bed, mostly awakening 5 min. before the alarm :'( so I turn around one more time. Then I hear this: *Click* then I am like: no, no, no please don't beep..
and then: *BEEP-BEEP-BEEP* UGH...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts