Most Annoying Character In Your Opinion

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Hala

Recently looking into court cases on the duty of a bystander to intervene means that your joke closely resembles a real life event that is rather disturbing, and your joke, despite targeting a virtual character, isn't funny. Especially considering *SPOILERS* Sapphire was actually raped.

THANK YOU. As I cannot pledge to rename my children, my next enchanted item will be named in your honor.

Bipolar Nord

Just another fanatical gamer
The CIA wouldn't have to use waterboarding as a means to extract information out of terrorist, instead just let the terrorist share the same cell with Heimskr, he'd gladly give up information.

Radia964

The Sapphire hate I feel is rather ignorant. I would beg the question if you've actually heard her story. Unlike characters like Vex or Delphine, she's got a good reason to be grumpy, and tbh she's not that annoying. Especially considering how comparatively little most PCs will interact with her.
I'm curious to know which NPC you think is the most annoying character in the game and what hilarious or cruel (and maybe even both) thing you did to them.

For example: Nazeem was by far the most annoying NPC to me (Have you visited the Cloud District very often?) so I pickpocketed his clothes off and watched him walk around in his underwear. It was childish but very hilarious at the time. :D

Lol. that is funny...Nazeem, is a Dweeb. I agree. For me, since I'm lower level (21). i haven't been alot of places...But it's - Sapphire in Riften, she is just plain rude. and never has a good word...She's the most likely one I'd just slap...Or maybe she just needs to bent over the pool table, and given the hard Salami ! o_O
Recently looking into court cases on the duty of a bystander to intervene means that your joke closely resembles a real life event that is rather disturbing, and your joke, despite targeting a virtual character, isn't funny. Especially considering *SPOILERS* Sapphire was actually raped.

Yes, I realized I prejudged Sapphire. Without hearing her story first...She had rough life, and I can relate.
Funny, ever since I got The Amulet of Mara...And after hearing her story. I wore it around her, to see If she'd bite.
But found out, She's an unmarriageable NPC...Too bad... Well there's quite a few hotties in Solitude.
I'll bet I can find one bad enough there ;)

Amapola

Cicero.

I'm sorry. But give that guy some Ritalin.

ohhh I dislike Cicero too... have to admit, I was happy to kill him with my first char. I know that a lot of people like him, but something about him really really annoys me.

sticky runes

I just hate the fact that Cicero does not disappear when you resolve his little dilemma on Loreius farm. F#ck off. I assume it's been scripted so that he remains there until you've either joined or destroyed the Dark Brotherhood, otherwise you end up waiting forever for the guard to arrest him or for the farmer to fix his wagon.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts